[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CCW Badge Fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: CCW Badge.jpg (44 KB, 249x366) Image search: [Google]
CCW Badge.jpg
44 KB, 249x366
Yeah, this is pretty much the way I imagined everyone who has a CCW badge. Nice work bro.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-southeasternpa/churchgoer-pleads-not-guilty-in-sunday-service-slaying/40044094
>>
>>30275517
I think purchasing one of those should negate your second amendment. That is the most cringeworthy thing I can imagine
>>
>>30275580
Worse yet is that this fucker pulled it out before shooting a guy. In church.
>>
>>30275600
Pulling a firearm and resulting in a death due to a verbal argument should be at a minimum second degree.
>>
I AM THE LAW
>>
>>30275517
"I'll put this clown in his place."
[Sprays bullets around a crowded church]
>>
>>30275517
CCW badges are like autism certificates.
>>
>>30275517
It's no secret that lots of gun enthusiasts are autistic spergs
>>
OC masterrace
>>
>>30275517
Those whole point of a concealed carry permit is not advertising that you're carrying.

Fucking.

Fuck.

States go out of their way to not make your information public when you apply for a CCW/CCL, why inf the name of cuking BAAL would you go out of your way to advertise that you were carrying?
>>
Ah, a case of 2 retards meeting at terminal velocity.
>retard pulls handgun and fake badge on guy who is being loud
>other retard punches guy with a gun pointed at him

Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
What the fuck is this shit? My state just hands out laminated cards.
>>
>>30279075
Badges you can buy that goes with your 5.11 clothes to passive aggressively say you're carrying a pistol when you're supposed to blend in.

The only, and I mean only, use I see for this is when someone is in soccer mom territory and if your gun somehow shows, their authoritarian minds won't freak out when they see the badge.

Still not worth the extra $30 or however much it costs.
>>
>>30279075
It's something people buy and wear while CCing .
>>
>>30279114
That sounds absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>30279117
Agreed.
>>
>>30279075
It's tryhard sheepdog bullshit marketed towards spergs who want to imagine having a CCW gives them police powers.
>>
>>30278735
Special snowflake bull shit and idiots who think it's actually a good idea.
Also
>BAAL
Nice
>>
>>30279064
this
>>
A guy came around our warehouse and was asking questions about getting a job as a shuttlebus driver. I casually mentioned that I knew the manager of that department, but that he'd have to apply online. The corn-fed midwesterner started going through his wallet (while I kept saying "You'll need to apply online..") like a raccoon looking for crawdad parts looking for a business card when- whatwhatwhat- what do I spy in his wallet? Some sort of security guard badge/CCW badge. Not in a badge holder, but wedged in between hundreds of receipts and singles.

This guy was like 300 lbs, filthy, not-quite-homeless.

Where did his business card go? Right in the garbage.
>>
File: 1465878275946.png (1 MB, 1024x1387) Image search: [Google]
1465878275946.png
1 MB, 1024x1387
>guy causing a scene in church
>other guy walks up and asks him to stop
>guy 1 starts threatening guy 2
>guy 2 informs him that he's carrying, so an altercation would be dumb
>even shows him his pistol
>guy 1 says "u wont shoot me pussy"
>or "only pussies fight with guns"
>swings at guy 2
>guy 2 pulls and shoots him for assaulting him
>play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>noguns tripfag on /k/
>WOW HE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MURDER BECAUSE SOMEONE ASSAULTED HIM

You have a containment thread.
Please stay there.

Disclaimer: CCW badges are indeed mall ninja tier
>>
>>30282837
I think his big mistake was showing his firearm to the guy, it's very likely going to be argued that he escalated the situation by the prosecution.

Regardless of how stupid someone is with a dumb badge they shouldn't be convicted with murder for defending themselves though.
>>
>>30275517
>JohnnyIShootStuff
(OP)
>>
>>30282881
I want to say that in some states flashing your gun is a valid method of de-escalating a situation, and is viewed as such by the law.

You know, as a secondary warning to back up the "pls calm down, pls don't attack me, I'm armed and I don't want to shoot you" line of trying to get someone to take a few steps back and rethink the situation
>>
>>30275517
Has anyone ever seen someone with a CCW badge that was even remotely normal?

Ever?
>>
This is why i don't go to church.

#banchurchesnow
>>
>>30275517
If he unnecessarily injected himself into the situation, he deserves a murder conviction. If you have zero mediation skills as a sperg, remove yourself.

fucker probably thought 'NOW'S MY CHANCE TO PLAY COP! COMPLETE WITH BADGE!'
>>
>>30282938
Looks like PA does not have a brandishing law, but apparently showing his firearm would be considered assault under PA law.

Which would essentially means he assaulted an unarmed man in church, who responded by punching him.

Doesn't look good.
>>
>>30283012
It depends on if he was threatened beforehand.
Verbal threat leading to brandishing is him trying to de-escalate, as verbal threats can count as assault, and if followed up on they do.

If he flashed gun first then he escalated.
>>
>>30275611
Not in my country
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 256x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 256x381
>>30275517
>punching someone who has a gun
>>
>>30282837
If someone was a bit less autistic with his firearm, the scene would've ended with a broken jaw at worst. This way it ended with a corpse, because >muh mad mediation skillz. He should not be allowed to carry. Or to leave government correctional facilities.
>>
>>30275580
>negate your second amendment
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, seriously just go kys you ignorant piece of shit
>>
File: rail gun dude.jpg (92 KB, 1200x772) Image search: [Google]
rail gun dude.jpg
92 KB, 1200x772
Call me a fag if you want but I would like to have something like a CCW badge, but issued by my state.

Hear me out guys.

I live in California. My CCW instructor told me many stories about how if anyone even suspects you're carrying it will ruin your day. If anyone actually SEES your gun, expect SWAT MRAPs with all the fixin's.

I just want something that can reassure noguns that I'm not actually going to commit Jihad in the supermarket when I reach for a can of beans and they accidentally catch a glimpse of my gun. I would like to wear it near or on my holster like the DOJ guys I've seen do.

Is that really so bad?
>>
>>30285018
What about just CARRYING IT OPENLY YOU AUTIST?
>>
>>30275611
>verbal argument
Missed where he punched him?
>>
>>30285040
>I live in California

Not everyone on this board is American
>>
>>30285040
Probably a felony here but I'm not sure. Definitely a bad day.
>>
>>30285040

>Carrying openly
>In California

Suicidebycop.jpg
>>
Lol I met one of these fags today.
>Be part time cop.
>not detective but keep badge on me incase I get a call and need to hurry.
>day job at home depot.
>listening to some fat fuck complain to female coworkers about prices
>sweetie this, honey that.
>passive aggresive as fuck.
>make way to his 5:00 just in case he needs to go bye-bye
>he brushes his shirt back showing ccw badge and no shit, a full size cz75 in his fucking pocket.
>says "i think you can make an exception" or something to that effect.
>plop my badgeholder and id on counter in front of him while flicking safety off 1911 iwb. He glances at the badge then does a double take.
>tell him its time for him to leave.
>fucking spaghetti everywhere.
>starts trying to ask for a lawyer
>"you're not being detained"
>???
>"lose the badge, get a holster, and don't let me catch you brandishing that shit again."
>he leaves. I hear he shops at ACE now.
>>
>>30287426
*the other day

Fuck autocorrect
>>
>>30287426
People like that fuck it up for everyone. Don't buy a gun because you want to feel like a big man. Fucking cockhead deserves whatever happens to him.
>>
File: 1404855187420.jpg (65 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1404855187420.jpg
65 KB, 413x395
>>30287426
>I hear he shops at ACE now
Made me laugh anon
>>
>>30275517
I've never heard of this before
why do all these failed/wannabe police officers have a fucking badge to express their failed/wannabe police officer mindsets
>>
>>30285065

Punched him for pulling out a gun and waving a 'ccw badge'.

I don't see what they guy did wrong other than die. He probably should have figured he might get shot to death.

But seriously, he deserved to get punched in the face like a bitch.
>>
>>30275517
>how to get charged with impersonation of a law enforcement officer and torn apart in court for being a wannabe cop

This is better than the people who carry handcuffs without the legal authority to detain, arrest, or make seizures under the 4th amendment.
>>
File: CHLBADGE.png (135 KB, 296x380) Image search: [Google]
CHLBADGE.png
135 KB, 296x380
>>30275517
>>
>>30282885
So what?
>>
>>30282938
>I want to say that in some states flashing your gun is a valid method of de-escalating a situation

Like which states?
>>
>>30288722
>doesn't know what a citizen's arrest is.
>>
>>30288722
>his is better than the people who carry handcuffs without the legal authority to detain, arrest, or make seizures under the 4th amendment.
Wow, it's like you have no clue what you're talking about

The 4th amendment doesn't confer arrest powers, it places limits on gov't and its agent and does not apply to private persons and entities not acting on behalf of a gov't body. You should learn more about the constitution and what it's for an who it limits.

>>30288969
You're not much better.

You have no qualified immunity for a citizen's arrests and if you're not 100% in the right with your "arrest" and detention you'll quickly find yourself being charged with some fun felony crimes - such as false arrest, possibly kidnapping, as well as simple assault, and harassment.

In Pa those are, from title 18:
§ 2903
§ 2901
§ 2701
§ 2709

Oh, and that lack of qualified immunity means your victim is going to come after you in civil court and with the burden of proof only being a preponderance of the evidence, he/she will win and will financially ruin you.
>>
>>30289226
>completely missing the point

The 4th amendment outlines seizures, including a government actor seizing one's person. If you are not a government actor acting in good faith under the fourth amendment then you are committing multiple crimes, such as holding a person against their will and kidnapping (if you move them elsewhere). But please, go get your handcuffs and pretend to be a police officer
>>
>>30289403
You know I am a state LEO, with powers of arrest. You're sadly lacking in your knowledge of the Constitution and it application.
>>
>>30275517
>needlessly escalating a situation

Hopefully he gets whatever the maximum is.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.