[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lookie what I got in the mail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2711
>>
>>30273140
nike trainers?
>>
>>30273140
What's in there?
>>
>>30273140
Holy shit that is gold they have on the box.
>>
>>30273148
Fuck you they are sneakers.
>>30273140
One of the best investments I ever bought.
>>
>>30273140
Now that's how you make a fucking product box
>>
>>30273140
Lel my girlfriends dad came out to visit us and shes super anti gun and shit so i figured he would be too. Anyways i get home from work one day and didnt notice he was on the couch so i nonchalantly pulled out my carry pistol and cleared it when i hear "you own a gun?"
>herewefuckinggo.jpg
So he runs out to the car and brings in his 80%lower and the rest of his build and we shoot the shit for a while.

>tldr my gun grabbing gfs dad has that same lower
>>
Remind me, what's the reason for 80% lowers?
>>
>>30273140
they need to sell gun case stickers with that. I'd support them
>>
>>30275371
not considered firearms until you make them 100%

though a 100% lower is like 40 bucks as long as you don't go full try hard
>>
>>30275371
manufactures realized they could sell unfinished products for more than finished products with less hassle
>>
>>30273140
It was an easy build with the jig especially for a first time builder.
>>
>>30275371
It's so you can have an AR without the gubment knowing.

I've never really been into the 80% lower thing, but I might go ahead and buy the Defense Distributed ghost gunner if the political situation starts heating up.
>>
>>30275371
spooky ghost gun
>>
>>30275450
>I'm going to spend $1500 on something to do the work of a $40 router because it's easier than learning to use tools and do things myself
You outsourcing entitled teenagers just don't have the ethic to do anything yourselves anymore. Fucking liberals like you are the reason that big businesses and corporations have bought politicians and taken over the country.
>>
>>30276326
okay pop-pop.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.