[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 539x960
This has been floating around on social media. Is it possible or just idiots fear mongering. Note I am a hasguns but don't have an AR so I'm not sure of their capabilities
>>
not an AR
>>
Is the media really saying that he reloaded 30 times? And people believe it?

He shot 103 people, thats 4 magazines, probably 5 or 6 realistically.
>>
>>30273111
Some people had at least a dozen bullets in them. Not every shot was a kill.
>>
>>30273111
This. People just cant math, along with unclear early reports. Dude had a basic combat load and took his time because the dumb fuckers outside were holding the doors shut.
>>
He was magdumping into a crowd, this fucking moron thinks bullets magically stop after hitting someone.
>>
>>30273122
>realistically 5 or 6 mags
I took that into account. Overpenetration is also a thing.
>>
>>30273065
I could load a mag in 5 seconds. let's say I'm a bit slow so well use 8.

That's 240 seconds or 4 minutes of load time for 30 mags. Considering he probably just mag dumped like a mother fucker into the crowd, its possible. He could have had a bag slung on a shoulder where he kept all 30 mags easily ready to grab.

They also say he had been there before. He could have smuggled in ammo beforehand and had it hidden.
>>
>>30273122
>what is overpenetration

It was a packed night club. People were stacked at the door
>>
One shooter. This shit about multiple shooters is bullshit conspiracy that is literally a routine rumor everytime a shooting happens.

Now the police may have screwed the pooch as far as hostage extraction goes and the media might be trying to down play it.

Source: know a guy who was one of the dispatchers
>>
>>30273163
I am confident that a handful of casualties, at least, were a result of the dozen or so officers mag dumping at the shooter after the breach into the bathroom with hostages.
>>
I like the way this serves to just throw doubt and offers no alternative theory.
Multiple shooters? Incredibly organised false flag?
You don't have to support gun control to see this as a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>30273156
>>30273138
.223 tends to not do too well with penetration through multiple targets.

What we do know is he had a handgun as well which does do better. So how much ammo was this guy dumping?
>>
>>30273141
a 30 round mag in 5 seconds? lol ok bud
>>
>>30273428
Sure. I've been trained to do it tho.

That's why I used a slower time of 8 seconds to account for normie times.
>>
How many were shot by copa
>>
jet fuel does not burn through 50 fags though...
>>
>>30273496
>Jet fuel can't melt gay queens
>>
>>30273292
.223 penetrates well enough when people are packed into a hallway
>>
>>30273173
That's almost a given.
>>
>>30273122
you dont know this

its pure speculation at this point
>>
File: Wound Profiles.jpg (68 KB, 450x576) Image search: [Google]
Wound Profiles.jpg
68 KB, 450x576
>>30273292
Relevant.
>>
>>30273141
>I could load a mag in 5 seconds
you can git gud that's what you can do.
>>
>>30273428
I think he met loading the mag into the mag well. Not loading 30 fcking rounds you mongoloid.
>>
>>30276658
Are you saying you can go a lot faster? I can probably but didn't want to seem to braggy. We never officially timed each other. In my platoon Wed all throw our MRE candy in a bag and have races against each other. Winner got the sweets.
>>30276818
That is what I meant, which I thought was evident.
>>
>>30273173
Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that that happened. Probably gonna be a bit before any info about that comes up. Police Departments never really own up to the screw ups of their members if they think they can help it.
>>
>>30273510
>raifu can't melt gay queens
>>
I don't know much about the actual time line ( idk if anyone does really, seems like a lot of wild claims and speculation) but I am wondering in their was any friendly fire when the police showed up.
>>
>>30273292
>>30276493
Shooter had an MCX, so it's possible he was firing .300 BLK, which would do better going through multiple soft targets but fail to penetrate the one officer's helmet.
>>
File: 1465874606038.png (207 KB, 500x791) Image search: [Google]
1465874606038.png
207 KB, 500x791
>>30273065
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15
SIGN THE COUNTER PETITION
"Disregard the petition to ban the AR-15"
Spread this around to other chans, your gun nut friends etc.
>>
>>30278327
nah
>>
>>30278098
I wondered about that, wouldn't .223/5.56 penetrate a kevlar helmet? I had assumed it was the handgun
>>
>>30278098
That actually makes a lot of sense if he had subsonic rounds.
>>
>>30273122
"Some." The majority probably just had one or two. Some may have been hit by over-penetration as well, giving him some two-for-ones.

I'd guess at most maybe 300 rounds fired between his AR and pistol to produce that many victims.

That's a manageable amount of ammo and affords him a fair number of misses as well.
>>
>>30273141
Mom get the fuck off /k/.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.