[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.45 has killed more people than 9 mm. What's your excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
.45 has killed more people than 9 mm. What's your excuse for carrying 9 mm?
>>
>>30271799
Alright, I'll bite.

Perhaps the sum total of .45 has killed more people than 9mm.

But a single magazine of 9mm can kill more people than a single magazine of .45
>>
>>30271799
I don't carry a gun to kill people, I carry a gun to protect my life. I would generally be in less legal shit if the person I had to shoot didn't die.
>>
>>30271810
However 9mm is plentifully sufficient to kill the average immediate threat to life.
>>
>>30271810
>I would generally be in less legal shit if the person I had to shoot didn't die
That's definitely up for debate.
>>
>>30271799
[Citation needed]
>>
>>30271799
I'm trying to help 9mm catch up.

Paper people are people too, check you flesh privilege
>>
>45 has more kills than 9 mm

Only on /k/ would this be blindly accepted.
>>
>>30271799

i can shoot somebody alot of times with rapid follow up shots in a concealable and compact gun.

if i want to shoot somebody more than 8 times with .45 ACP id have to carry around a glock 21 or an FNX
>>
>>30271823
Thats what i was thinking.
Dead men tell no tales, less shit to conflict with your story the better.
>>
>>30271932
How many planes have been downed by 9mm?
>>
>>30271799
It's highly unlikely .45 has more kills than 9mm. 9mm is older and has always been widely used. Not to mention its use in multiple world wars in far greater frequency than .45.

If I had to make an uneducated guess on what has the most kills I'd probably rank them
>9mm
>7.62 Tokarev
>.32 ACP
>.45 ACP
>Possibly .38 Special or .380 Auto. Honestly at this point everything becomes statistically irrelevant.
>>
>>30272124
If you want to count .22lr, that definitely outranks all of them.
>>
>>30271799
Because there isn't a CCW option in 45-70.
>>
>>30272138
Not a chance. Mass executions, in the 100s of thousands to millions, were carried out with most of the calibers listed.
>>
>>30271799

You do realize that if you just compare the number of people killed with each round, you would have to include the shit-ton of people killed in countless wars with 9 mm x 19 sub machineguns...
>>
>>30271822
50 cent
>>
>>30271799
The terminal ballistics of a 45 and a 9mm hollow point are basically the same.45 ball >9mm ball obviously but current bullet technology has made these rounds function similarly
>>
>>30272097
Do you remember what it was like before all terrorists were muzzies that just wanted to kill people? 9mm kept a lot of planes from ever even airborne. Never mind some ww2 anecdote allegedly corroborated by Asians
>>
>>30271799
Because 9mm fits in my urethra.
>>
>>30274779
pics or it didn't happen
>>
9mm has been used by everyone and their grandma, from ww1 germans capping bongs with lugers to bongs and germans dumping mags of it through shitty stamped smgs to every dirty little proxy war where one side had western supplied arms to tyrone icing dakwon with his problem solver, 9mm has seen way more use than the fuddy-five.
>>
>>30271799
>.45 has killed more people than 9 mm
nope, not by a long shot
WWI 9mm submachineguns alone killed more people than .45 ever will be in a thousand years
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 688x1247) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 688x1247
>>30271799
It's good for killing Komunisten
>>
Buncha butthurt limp wristed faggots who can't shoot 45 here.

9mm is gay as fuck...I mean any size bullet can kill. But 9 is still gay.
>>
>>30272234
There was also that one Soviet executioner who killed over ten thousand with Mauser .25ACP pistols, I'll see if I can find the source.
>>
>>30276156
please stop posting furshit on this board
>>
>>30276516
Found him, Vasily Blokhin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
>Blokhin initially decided on an ambitious quota of 300 executions per night; and engineered an efficient system in which the prisoners were individually led to a small antechamber—which had been painted red and was known as the "Leninist room"—for a brief and cursory positive identification, before being handcuffed and led into the execution room next door. The room was specially designed with padded walls for soundproofing, a sloping concrete floor with a drain and hose, and a log wall for the prisoners to stand against. Blokhin would stand waiting behind the door in his executioner garb: a leather butcher's apron, leather hat, and shoulder-length leather gloves. Then, without a hearing, the reading of a sentence or any other formalities, each prisoner was brought in and restrained by guards while Blokhin shot him once in the base of the skull with a German Walther Model 2 .25 ACP pistol. He had brought a briefcase full of his own Walther pistols, since he did not trust the reliability of the standard-issue Soviet TT-30 for the frequent, heavy use he intended. The use of a German pocket pistol, which was commonly carried by German police and intelligence agents, also provided plausible deniability of the executions if the bodies were discovered later.
>>
>>30271799
.22 has killed more than .45.
>>
>>30276545
No
>>
>>30271799
>What's your excuse for carrying 9 mm?
I'm not looking to kill anyone OP, are you a murderer or something?
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 800x560
>>30276516
Well you just beat the living snot right out of OP's troll, WELL FUCKING DONE MY GOOD MAN.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.