[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pmc/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ACADEMI-Hi-res-Logo.jpg (30 KB, 640x187) Image search: [Google]
ACADEMI-Hi-res-Logo.jpg
30 KB, 640x187
How can i realistically become a private security operator ?
>>
>>30270823
>Anno Dominae 2016
You don't.
>>
If you have to ask on /k, you don't.
>>
1) Become special operations
2) Get qualifications out the ass
3) Send resume
>>
As a general rule, if you have to ask, you cant.
>private security operator
Be a real operator to start with. Even the ex-Sof guys find it hard to get much more than security on oil fields and container ships these days.
>>
>>30270840
4) Throw your conscience away and accept that you're gonna be shooting a bunch of unarmed civvies
>>
>>30270870
5) Realize that's what you're doing in the army anyway
>>
>>30270876
Yeah, but Academi are pretty well known for being dirty and getting away with things that regular soldiers would go to prison for.
>>
>>30270870
Special operations types don't beat off over the morality their taskings. That sort of shit is left for bad Israeli art-house films and Tears of the sun.
>>
I can't shake the notion that these guys are the ones that will be showing up to take everyone's guns.
>>
>>30270870
What do you think PMC's do.
>>
>>30270885
>regular soldiers would go to prison for

Only if they're caught anon
>>
>Nisour Square Massacre
>Single incident involving PMC's
>Five guards convicted of murder and manslaughter
>At least 120 years in prison
>HURR THEY'RE ALL AMORAL MURDERERS THAT GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING
>>
>>30270823
get on shooterjobs.com, register like a real adult, upload your resume, start browsing jobs.

if you can't readily do all 4 things in a straight shot, you really don't need to be in that line of work. if you just go to that website and read the FAQ you will actually gain all the info you're looking for with your shitty thread here
>>
>>30270823
Why the fuck did they have to change to such a gay ass name, Blackwater was so cool sounding
>>
>>30270823
See
>>30270838
and
>>30270840

And FFS, the next time you're interested in the hiring policies of an organization you're better off sending them an email and/or checking their site than asking 4chan.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.