[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, once again somebody is trying to kick doors down in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Oscar.jpg (41 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Oscar.jpg
41 KB, 620x413
Well, once again somebody is trying to kick doors down in my apartment complex. It sounds like they got into the empty apartment next door, or made a damn good try of it. I made the appropriate calls, but I'm not expecting a timely response because lol my neighborhood. I slid my couch in front of my door as usual.

I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

Anyone else have experiences like these? Anyone else deal with this shit frequently?
>>
>>30269045
Buy one of those door stopper stick things. They act like wedging a chair under the knob. I dont know what to call it.
>>
>>30269045
Not anymore cuz i moved
I had a shotgun to aim at my door though
>>
>>30269056
I'm moving in under a month, and I normally keep a chair there. I just switch to a couch if I hear someone actively trying one of the apartments here.
>>
>>30269073
I've got an SP2022 in .357 SIG for that purpose, loaded with Hornady Critical Duty.
>>
>>30269045
So what you are saying is you hear someone possibky trying to break into your neighbor's place and you didnt take your gun and check/go help?
>>
>>30269313
Depending where you are, that can get you fucked if you're not in your house.
Some guy in NYC is facing murder charges because someone broke into his house, tried to rape his wife, and then the husband chased the guy into the street and beat him to death with a tire iron.
>>
>>30269313
>Apartments
>Renting
>Not technically your property.

You are fucked ether way.
>>
>>30269566

Don't know where you are, but Colorado specifies that "any occupant of a dwelling" can use deadly physical force against an intruder.

Would seem you don't have to actually own the real estate.
>>
>>30269045
Posted before, but it's been a while.

Home defense?
I didn't shoot or kill anyone, but I think I scared the shit out of them. And when I sobered up, I scared the shit out of me from my stupidity.

>be me
>be drinking for a mildly long while
>playing vidya (MGS3 FTW)
>living alone, I am naked as the day I was born
>door gets pounded like a Bangladeshi whore
>I recently moved, only three people know where I live. This is reminiscent of exactly zero of their knocking habits.
>take stock of nearby weaponry
>Taurus .40 (lol Taurus), deck hammer from some construction yard, bastard sword behind me on wall, and my combat KA-BAR.

>strap on pants, boots, and KA-BAR, palm bullpistol, reposition sword to easy access
"I'm coming, dammit"
>open door five inches, braced against hip and now shod foot
>mildly melanin enriched gentlemen are at my door
>smile warmly (drunkenly grin?) at them

"May I help you gents?"
>"Oye guero, we're looking for Antonio."
"Sorry, but I just moved here a few days ago, and I don't know who Antonio is."
>"He lived here right before you did! And if you know what's good for you..."
>he shows an IWB hi-point
>"Di me a donde fue."

>ADD/ADHD is a motherfucker
>drunken ADD/ADHD is much, much worse

"Is that a hi-point?"

>el seƱor pulls it out and points it at me
>yep. It's a hi-point

>"Well?"
"Well, I don't know the guy, but it's cold out there and I'm thirsty. Come on in; we can talk about your missing Antonio."

>open door widely
>gesture for my guests to come in, friendly-like
>forget my gun hand is now my gesture hand
>apparently I'm now in control of the firearms situation as well
>they come in, sit obediently

Cont
>>
>>30269936
"Would you like a screwdriver? Anything?"
>"Uh...no, no gracias."
"So dude, lemme see your pistol. I haven't seen one in person before."

>hands over pistol
>just like a dipshit, he didn't clear it
>pocket holster my weapon
>clear his weapon on my own
>that's odd...no round in the chamber

"You know, you really should carry a pistol with one in the chamber. It's a lot easier to use that way. Faster, too. Anyway, what's so important about talking to Antonio?"

>take a drink from my screwdriver

>"Well....he owes my boss money."
"I'm guessing it isn't something like twenty bucks, is it?"
>"More like two thousand..."
"Wow...two grand is a pretty penny. I apologize that I can't help you find your friend. Have you tried checking out his frequent contacts or other buddies you know he has?"

>sip

>"Yeah...they all said he skipped town, so we came to where he lived..."
"Here?"
>"Yeah, here. So, you really do live here now? Not him?"
"Yep. Anyway, I'm going to get back to playing my game. You guys have a good night, OK? Good luck finding him."

>walk them to the door
>open it, hand the cronie his gun and magazine, wish them well again.
>close and lock door
>unpause game
>"SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!"
>FUCK
>step outside and grab a cig
>slowly realize I just intimidated some gang members by being drunk and friendly
>....not that bad
>make another drink and reload my save

I live in McAllen, TX
>>
>>30269936
>>30269948

That's pretty funny DESU. Sounds like something out of an idiosyncratic gangster dark comedy.
>>
>>30269313
Who are you? Joe Horn?
>>
>>30269045
You're fucking up op

>place giant spring behind door
>place wires at shin level running across entryway

It's like you don't want to kill home intruders who get stopped up in the choke point....
>>
>>30269997
They probably thought they were talking to the Godfather or some shit.
>>
>>30269948
Nice, edinbro here, i remember when i lived in elsa, had to carry around my lil snubnose cause cartel liked messing around a lot out there
>>
>>30269948
Is... is this from a movie?

This needs to be from a movie. I'd watch the shit out of this movie.
>>
>>30270019
That was then. I live behind the Edinburg Wal-Mart now.

What about you, edinbro
>>
>>30269045
There's this thing I found for classrooms called the Nightlock. Seems pretty badass. I figure you could install one, video related
https://youtu.be/taOFk38iEHM
>>
>>30269948
I saw this pasta like 5 years ago, here.
>>
>>30270265
It happened in 2012, so you aren't too far off.
>>
>>30270346
Kek. Not him but I have a house in Del Rio my grandma lives in and my family's ranch is outside of town on Amistad. I'm literally never armed there unless I'm driving from house to ranch. It feels safer there than in Austin.
>>
>>30270031
Seconded
>>
>>30269330
Chasing a guy down the street with a tire iron is a little bit different than his situation...
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>30270528
Legality aside, would you? Or to make it firearms related, say you live on an acreage and you caught a guy trying to rape your wife or daughter and he's fleeing but still on your property... Do you go pic related? I don't know what I'd do.
>>
>>30269566
castle doctrine applies to the inhabitant, not the landlord moron
>>
File: the most kickass anon.png (155 KB, 1068x1370) Image search: [Google]
the most kickass anon.png
155 KB, 1068x1370
>>30269936
>>30269948
You are officially the most kickass anon on /k/ for the day. Fukken saved.
>>
>>30269045
Oscar Wilde is a great author.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>30269948
Valley fag, the rarest of them all
>>
>>30272658
Just uploaded this meme to /r/4chan, thanks for the free upvotes ;^)
>>
>>30269936
>>30269948
>somehow manage to gloss over you putting on pants
>spend the entire story picturing a dude wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a belt
>>
>>30273351
>>30269948

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My girlfriend is from McAllen. We live in Galveston now. All of this sounds about right.
>>
>>30270580
Anyone tries that shit it doesn't matter where they are, off my property or not I'd shoot them.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 750x750
>>30273713
Watch out there buddy, while not ALL the girls here were taught this, A FUCKTON of girls here were taught to just marry a dude, get knocked up, and hope you keep them around after 20 years of tacos and Dr.Peppers for breakfast.
>>
>>30270580

If I caught a guy trying to rape my wife or daughter and I didn't shoot him then, I'd find him and shoot him later and dump his body in the woods.
>>
>>30269948
>>30269936
STALE PASTA
T
A
L
E

P
A
S
T
A

fucking newniggers i swear
>>
>>30276685
I did preface with the fact that I had posted that same story before.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.