[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a ban now on body armor but we can stop it pleas spred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160613-203400.png (616 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160613-203400.png
616 KB, 1440x2560
There is a ban now on body armor but we can stop it pleas spred the word and let your voice be herd
>>
>>30268853
>2015
>>
>>30268853

Why the fuck would you ban body armor?
>>
>>30268912
well it makes sense, somebody who wears a body armor on the street is up for no good (by the way in my country you can buy it just not wear on the street)
>>
>>30268912
Because it makes it harder for cops to kill you anon.
>>
>>30268853
cancer
>>
>>30268853

It will never take off. It would be a night mare for the press to visit hostile locations without body armor. They even excempted it from ITAR because of this.
>>
>>30268853
why would you want vest in the first place? guns are for sport and fun but what do you want to do
with a bulletproof vest?an don't say home defence
you don't need a vest to shoot down a punk ass nigga
>>
File: img-resize[1].jpg (16 KB, 279x350) Image search: [Google]
img-resize[1].jpg
16 KB, 279x350
>>30268853

Can't spell and can't read.

You don't need body armor anon, you need a helmet.
>>
>>30269005
>body armor banned
>except for members of the press
>suddenly thousands of AP affiliates
YOUR MOVE MISTER LAWMAN
>>
>>30269092
Yes I do have a problem with my spelling I try my best I'm sorry
>>
>ban people from being able to survive being shot
the left sure do care about innocent lives, huh?
>>
>>30269139

Look at today's date.
Look at the date in the post pictured.

This bill was referred to subcommittee a year and a half ago. It hasn't even gotten through the house. It's as good as dead.
>>
>>30269156
its not like you gonna wear everyday if you already wear it you gonna kill someone or expect somebody to try to kill you (if that's the case call the fuckin police)
>>
>>30268912
Ask Australia
>>
>>30269156
How are they supposed to enforce their orwellian feelings laws if conservatives can fight back anon?
>>
>>30269192
its not like you gonna conceal carry everyday if you already conceal carry you gonna kill someone or expect somebody to try to kill you (if that's the case call the fuckin police)
>>
>>30269295
but a fuckin vest is fuckin uncomfortable and heavy that's why you don't see anyone wear them
and you obviously look like a paranoid tinfoil hat
its not like you get shot at a daily basis
>>
>>30269295
then why not wear kevlar mask and helmet and why you at it bring some grenades maybe the viet cong gonna ambush you on the street
>>
>>30269310
citizens should always have the ability to be as armed and armored as the people who enforce government laws

this is the purpose of the second amendment
>>
>>30269310
but a fuckin gun is fuckin uncomfortable and heavy that's why people didn't used to conceal carry them them untill subcompacts became more popular
and you obviously look like a paranoid tinfoil hat
its not like you get shot at a daily basis
>>
>>30269339
im saying i see why someone wanna ban kevlar vests its making the police work a nightmare
>>
>>30269361
and I'm saying why body armor shouldn't be banned

unless you plan to ban police from wearing them as well
>>
>>30269361
If you think that make police work harder think about what guns do
>>
>>30269329
Too bad grenades already got baned
>>
>>30269398
at least they can shoot you down
>>
>>30269398
that's a shit argument its like saying give acces to rocket launchers they already have guns so it dosen't matter
>>
>>30269446
So just because beople have access to hunting rifles they should have access to bump fire stocks and 100 round drum mags?
Liberal please die
>>
>>30268853
Because only VIPs have a right to live if shot in the chest. Fucking traitorous filth.

It's a fucking steel plate. What the fuck is so harmful about it?
>>
>>30269361

The police very, very rarely have a problem with armored suspects.
>>
>>30269502
somewhere you need to draw the line i would love if i could buy my own mortar but i don't want to someone mortar my house before robbing it
>>
>>30269568
That's why you live in a bunker
>see how this ties into the armor topic?
>>
>>30269568

Why would a group of thugs so low-level that burglary is their trade

>own a mortar?
>blow up a TV they mean to steal?
>alert not only the homeowner but also the neighbors?
>enhance police response time?

See, it all balances out. What I've found in my experiences abroad and at home is that most people who wouldn't normally engage in massive fuckery won't do stupid shit just because it's suddenly legal and most people determined to commit mass fuckery won't be deterred by legality.
>>
>>30269568
Why would they do that. That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>30269716
So are mass shooting
>>
>>30269679
well gang wars would be easier if you could fire an ATGM at the enemy territory
>>
>>30269361
Unless someone goes full retard like the Hollywood bank robbers with Kevlar, the cops aren't going to have hard time taking down someone with a vest.
>>
>>30269742
Gang wars aren't actual wars, they're just extended gang related murder sprees.

Unless you live in syria, then it's actual armed conflict.
>>
>tfw work as a volunteer at an animal rescue shelter in a really shitty area
>tfw everyone, including me wears at least a stab-proof vest, if not a level II-A or III-A vest under our scrubs
Liberals hate animals and volunteers, evidently.
>>
>>30268853
old as time, already opposed it long ago
>>
>>30270159
That's weird that they would stab you if it was gangs, most gang dudes don't like to hurt too many innocents or animals I'd they don't have to. T. Spent many a night at my buddys house in a gang infested burrito hood.
On phone so I'm sorry if it's butchered.
>>
>>30270186
Not in my area, especially when animal control is involved with some gangbanger's pitbull that bites someone. Our front offixe still has a bullet hole from when that motherfucker came in.
>>
>>30270196
That makes more sense, I read it as crips doing drive bys of the shelter or some shit
I'm gonna do my best to post a HD story. No greentext since phone. Apologies.

Home alone, 14, working on dirt bike with garage open since it was nice out, notice a guy I haven't seen before walk by, figure he was from the road construction up the street, ignore it.
Few minutes later he walks by again but on the near sidewalk at the end of my driveway and not the far one like last time. Now more pissed off and starting to get the slight spoops. Cont?
>>
>>30269568
Actually, you can own your own mortar. NFA item, but you can buy one. Even by 60mm mortar rounds for it. Just got to register them with the ATF. Same goes for certain grenade launchers, like the M79.
>>
>>30269361
>its making the police work a nightmare
are you a police officer?
>>
>>30270213
Go ahead, I'm reading.
>>
>>30270258
Cool.
Another say, 2 mins go by. See him again. It takes like 10 mins to walk back to the road construction and like 5 mins around my street. What the fuck.
Now at defcon 2.5
Realize a few things about this dude. He's not wearing the correct clothing. It's 110 out and he's wearing a winter jacket and jeans with a beanie.
Defcon is now at like 2. Put giant pry bar next to me just in case.
Fun part soon, gonna cont since on mobile. Stay tuned.
>>
>>30269095
Holy fuck that's brilliant.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.