[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: meps.jpg (108 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
meps.jpg
108 KB, 414x414
Okay guys so today I was at my girlfriends house and her parents are on vacation, so we went out to a gas station and bought a case of beers. I only drank half of one because I hate the taste of the beer we got and I had to drive home this evening (It was Bud I only like Guinness). So as we were sitting and doing stuff my recruiter calls me and tells me that on Wednesday I have go to MEPS for my physical because I am in the Navy Warrior Challenge program and I cant train until I take it. I am just curious since I am under 21 ( I am 18) will any traces of alcohol show up in the urine test? Or will I be good by then? I know for a fact the Breathalyzer test will not show anything because it will be over 48 hours. I have just read online sometimes it will show in the urine test after a few days. Idk if I should call him and say I cannot make it that day, and have it rescheduled next week sometime, or if I will be all good to go. Also is it true I shouldnt jack off or have sex with my girlfriend for a few days so I do not have to worry about protein in urine?
>>
>>30268720
it wont show any
>>
>>30268720
drink a lot of water famalam, you'll be fine
>>
>>30268720
>so I do not have to worry about protein in urine
Bruh, unless you've got like super hypertension, exercise like a madman or are riddled with some sort of kidney disease you aren't gonna see protein. If you're worried about sperm and shit it all washes out after you piss. Maybe piss twice if you're that worried.
>>
>>30268720
Holy shit I hope I wasn't this obnoxious when I was 18
>>
>>30268764
Alright thats good to know. What about the protein in urine? Is that true at all? Just curious if I should abstain from sex and jerking off until after. Dont want something as dumb as that to DQ me.
>>
>>30268804
this desu senpai
>>
>>30268720
All that summer
>didn't even read
>>
>>30268821
>All that summer
I have been here since I was 14.
>>
>>30268832
Dat underage b&
>>
>>30268720
did a little studying and for the most part if you piss 2-3 times after blowing a 0.00 on a Breathalyzer at most there would be trace amounts there for its gonna be written off as normal
>>
48 hours on the breathalyzer? I was all fucked up the night before I went to the hotel and MEPS. Couldn't have been more than like 26 hours between being smashed and going to MEPS. Nothing came up when I blew
>>
>>30269181
Fuck m8, my roommate at the hotel and I got pretty fucked up. Perks of joining the military at 22, and being an alcoholic.
>>
>>30268809
You seriously think the Navy has a test that having sex would fail so they can DQ all the guys who blew a load in the time leading up to the physical? Are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>30268720
>Being retarded
>Not using Google
>Not using the /meg/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.