[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In light of current events I was thinking about keeping a weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jstUU.jpg (70 KB, 601x384) Image search: [Google]
jstUU.jpg
70 KB, 601x384
In light of current events I was thinking about keeping a weapon in my car. I am only 19 so handguns are out. I have a shotgun, AR, and Nugget. I was thinking the shotgun would be the best because it looks less "scary" to the fudds or cops so I would be less likely to take a chair to the face from some "hero". Armor penetration might be an issue though. Thoughts?
>>
>>30268013
I'm just going to say you're an idiot for multiple reasons, one of them for thinking its a good idea to keep a weapon in the vehicle.

Enjoy it being stolen, used in a murder, and being under investigation for said murder!
>>
He won't have it in the open, you retard.
>>
>>30268299
Basically a lot of this especially if you are in the high authority areas of the north east. That being said if you have to go for nugget as you would not be out much and harder for Tyrone to fuck with.
>>
>>30268013

don't bother, when you turn 21 get a cheap handgun and velcro it out of sight under a seat or something so that someone looking in the car can't see it.
>>
OP here. I was going to hide it under the carpet under a seat. It is more of a stopgap measure until I can get a handgun. Still a bad idea?
>>
>>30268013
An el-cheapo AR would be your best bet, like a Ruger AR-556, S&W M&P15 or a cheapo build.

Slapping in a 30-round mag is a lot easier than loading a shotgun, round-by-round.

And if there is a situation where you need to pull a rifle out of your trunk, I am thinking the situation will be so bad that you will need the range and capacity of an AR.

Shotguns are fucking gay. Leave them to duck hunting.
>>
I can have real ARs but only 10 round mags. Still have 30 round ones, and the law is not enforced, but I do not think that using them for this will go over well.
>>
>>30268752
Most likely scenario is you get pulled over and searched for whatever reason and they find the 30-rounders and bam -- felony. Yup, no thanks. Better just to keep 2-3 10-rounders.
>>
>>30268752
NY? If so keep in trunk if possible. Loaded weapon=unlubed assrape
>>
>>30268693
> shotguns are gay
please don't make me laugh anon. Are you mad you got raped in call of duty with a shotgun or something? Shotguns loaded in buckshot will fucking destroy anything within 25yards, and fatally wound anything beyond that.
>>
>>30268299
This anon. All Bullshit aside, the vast majority of stolen guns were stolen from cars. That's not some scare stat as the numbers are low to begin with but if you're guns gonna get stolen then chances are it would be from your car.

Had some guy down here in FL that stole 7 ARs 5 shotguns and some handguns from people's cars within 3 months. Only reason they bothered to catch him was some of the ARs were from police cruisers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.