[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is concealed carry illegal in some places that allow open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: GP_K100_target.jpg (280 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
GP_K100_target.jpg
280 KB, 1600x1200
Why is concealed carry illegal in some places that allow open carry? Why is it illegal to carry pistols in some places where it isn't illegal to carry rifles/shotguns?

I would have thought hiding your weapon would be the safest thing for everyone.
>>
>>30267616
>gun grabber(liberals)
>thinking logically
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>30267616
Because some fucking idiot forgot that if someone is going to shoot the shit out of some place they dont give a fuck about laws and will concel any weapon they want before blowing the shit out of everyone around them.
>>
>>30267645
>>30267671
hmm damn, i was hoping there was some actual reason like it changes behavior and was studied or something. Seems like a plausible hypothesis.
>>
>>30267740
I mean its probebly best to concel because people wont freak out, but then again it might be best in some cases that everyone sees it and knows even if it makes them a little uncomfortable
>>
>>30267830
The only reason I can see for concealed carry to be illegal is so you dont take guns into banks and stuff.. But then again, whats wrong with taking a gun into a bank if youre not shooting up the place ESPECIALLY if its concealed, literally no one knows.

I'm from straya so i dont know the exact specifics of open and concealed carry so idk what the deal is with banks, that was just the first thought that popped in my head
>>
>>30267616
It's almost as though the laws regarding these items are drafted and implemented by people who have no idea what's going on...
>>
>>30267878
Whaaaaaat noooooo thats cant be! You mean to tell me senator mc faggot who shot guns once during boot camp and then spent the war hinding safe and sound at home dosent know shit about guns whattt!
>>
Why bother caring what places ban ccw? I disregard all of those unless the place has metal detectors / heavy security.

Should you ever need your gun you have it. Hopefully you'll come out of the situation okay then lawyer up.
>>
File: the-hon-sen-skidmarks1.png (152 KB, 240x343) Image search: [Google]
the-hon-sen-skidmarks1.png
152 KB, 240x343
>>30267922
Ah, Senator McFaggot.
Never misses a vote.
>>
Because lawmakers are retards.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.