[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you beat the record of 50 with a .22LR firearm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: assaultweapons.jpg (110 KB, 998x578) Image search: [Google]
assaultweapons.jpg
110 KB, 998x578
Could you beat the record of 50 with a .22LR firearm?
>>
well?
>>
>>30267462
Sure. I'd just use it as an accessory when rolling over people in something akin to a humvee.
>>
>>30267462
>record of 50
Timothy McVeigh and Thomas Ferebee laugh at your so-called "record."
>>
File: 22.png (403 KB, 631x401) Image search: [Google]
22.png
403 KB, 631x401
>>30268372
no bombs allowed. only a .22LR firearm
>>
>>30268427
The Virginia tech guy used a .40 glock and a .22 walther. Dont be silly
>>
>>30268427
And what if you could beat it with a revolver and/or even more basic, off-the-shelf devices?
>>
>>30268450
most of the victims were killed with the P22. look it up
>>
>>30268450
Never mind I lied, I guess it was just a glock 19. In light of this evidence I think the .22 did the most damage
>>
>>30268459
In a no-gun zone you could probably beat it with a break-action shotgun
>>
>>30268463
My Google fu is weak, I don't see anything supporting that. Got a decent link to start me on?
>>
>>30267462
>VT student here
There were a lot more places where he could have been more "successful."
>dining halls
>davidson and mcbride lecture halls
>surge space building
>drill field during class changes or cadet drills
We were lucky he didn't optimize the location of his attack.
>>
In a loud club with a suppressed .22 with subsonics
>Walk around shoot everyone in the head
>walk out when people start to run
>set off pipe bombs filled with .22 near the crowded exit
>>
File: most cyberpunk place on earth.jpg (132 KB, 1043x696) Image search: [Google]
most cyberpunk place on earth.jpg
132 KB, 1043x696
>>30268477
It would have to be a huge, though cramped gun free zone with extra terrain quirks that could be exploited to one's advantage.
>>
The record is 69, not 50, with .223. Breivik still has the high score.
>>
>>30268575
I'm a former student and he picked the worst places. Dorms during the day and norris? Lucky he was a dumbass indeed
>>
>>30268851
I'm pretty sure he was targeting some girl, which was his first priority.
>>
>>30268865
Yeah, but the final stand could have been anywhere. Maybe he wanted a certain professor or something after the girl.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.