[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my homemade punchy thingy also punchy thingy thread, share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
rate my homemade punchy thingy

also punchy thingy thread, share your favorite designs
>>
broken hand/10
>>
That's gonna fucking break your palm when you actually punch something, you better wrap the shit out of it or something first
>>
wut metal
>>
>>30265906
Too thin, enjoy your busted hand.
>>
>>30265906
shit-tier out of 10
>>
>>30265967
steel
>>
File: Blast-knuckles.jpg (109 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Blast-knuckles.jpg
109 KB, 450x338
>>30265906
>>
>>30265944
>>30265949
>>30265981
I made it for EDC and I dont want to walk around carrying a thick chunk of steel so that's
why it's so thin. As of breaking my hand, I'm pretty sure I won't need to punch a concrete wall in the near future and since it fits my hand so well I'm not worried about hand injuries.
>>
>>30265906
Looks a little too thin, anon. I would recommend stock that is 2 to 3 times as thick.
>>
>>30266418
Just be aware of what laws you are breaking/not breaking.
>>
File: TAD-BRATTknockoff 003.jpg (591 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
TAD-BRATTknockoff 003.jpg
591 KB, 2048x1536
Here's mine.
>>
>>30266418

>concrete wall

You'd be surprised how hard a human skull is, and how tender that part of your hand is. You might fuck up an assailant, sure, but you'll likely fuck yourself up in the process

>>30266433
Also this, provided you actually plan on carrying this thing. At least a pocketknife isn't illegal in most US states (I have no knowledge of anywhere else, but assuming you're American), and a pocketknife will sure as fuck stop an assailant if you're getting your ass handed to you in a fight, which you probably should have/could have avoided in the first place

I'm not trying to shit on you OP, it's just that those things in general are kind of dumb compared to other methods available, and yours is almost certainly gonna hurt the shit out of you.
>>
I've looked into a bunch of brass knuckles. Haven't bought anything because I think most news ones are crappy and not designed well. Basically not designed at all, just made to look like stereotypical knuckles to sell to thugs and edgelords.

Looking at old brass knuckles and knuckles knives, "official" weapons that were really used, I often see oval holes with very thin separation between the fingers. I'll post a few examples

>>30266418
if you are carrying them, consider oval holes, Also consider making them from aluminum - it should be more than strong enough and much lighter.

Did you mill it? If so then pick up some machinable wax or mix some. Then you can prototype and get a good fit, and melt it all back together when you're done
https://hackaday.com/2016/06/10/new-cnc-machine-diy-machinable-wax/
>>
File: knuckles.jpg (85 KB, 497x881) Image search: [Google]
knuckles.jpg
85 KB, 497x881
>>
File: knuckleknifethree.jpg (71 KB, 533x786) Image search: [Google]
knuckleknifethree.jpg
71 KB, 533x786
>>
File: 1918 trench knife.jpg (34 KB, 700x485) Image search: [Google]
1918 trench knife.jpg
34 KB, 700x485
>>
File: bc41kompl.jpg (49 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
bc41kompl.jpg
49 KB, 900x636
>>
I also think that these minimal style knuckles are cool. No idea if they work, there doesn't seem to be much material over the knuckles you'd hold it on. They just look nice.
>>
File: NickNucks.jpg (346 KB, 891x745) Image search: [Google]
NickNucks.jpg
346 KB, 891x745
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.