[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think people understand how easy it is to get shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1461079338383.jpg (575 KB, 1280x1795) Image search: [Google]
1461079338383.jpg
575 KB, 1280x1795
I don't think people understand how easy it is to get shot in the US and I don't mean that as a bad thing. I was talking with some friends who are more left than the hand I don't fap with and they simply did not understand the very basics of self preservation.

The idea of shooting another person for something as little as throwing a punch blew their mind. Even stressing the notion to them that the person is assaulting you with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm meant nothing to them. They could not wrap their head around killing a person who wishes to cause you physical harm. The only way that they saw justification is if someone had a gun pointed at them.

I'm American through and through and the fact that I could, as they put it, 'gun down' a person who was throwing punches at me not only makes me feel proud, but safe. The idea that I can protect my life with deadly force against anyone who wishes to cause me physical harm straight up gives me a freedom boner.

Apparently there are mass amounts of people that don't understand this. They don't understand that if you pick a fight with the wrong person you could be killed in a manner that is not only legal, but perfectly justified. If a person thinks doing something as simple as throwing punches at someone is anywhere near to a good idea they apparently don't understand the rights of American citizens. That if they make an active choice to assault a person and in turn endanger that persons life to the extant that that person fears for it they could be killed on the spot at that very moment legally and justifiably.

As straight forward as I am with the idea of self preservation I would still like to see /k/s opinion on my stance.
>>
>>30264915
if you dont wanna be killed dont assult aneyone if i whold punch you in the face i whold know that i might die for it
>>
>>30264915
This is very similar to how few liberals understand the circumstances under which a cop can legally shoot someone
>>
>>30264915
This has to be trolling.
>>
>I'm American through and through and the fact that I could, as they put it, 'gun down' a person who was throwing punches at me not only makes me feel proud, but safe.
>im proud that i can escalate a fistfight into a shooting.
>>
>>30265226

A fistfight implies a level of mutual combat.

If someone puts you in reasonable belief that you are in danger of death or serious bodily harm, you can use lethal force to defend yourself.
>>
that's not American, that's just straight up being a pussy.

>OP dreams about shooting every kid that bullied him
>>
>>30265347

>anon's dreams of bullying people weaker than him are crushed
>>
>>30264915
Fuck yeah I would have a beer with that guy
>>
>>30265226
Fistfight =/=Unwarranted Punching
>>
>>30265374
>Fistfight =/=Unwelcome Punching
FIFY
>>
>>30265226
>person is throwing punches at you
>thinking for some idiotic reason that you should be morally obliged to defend yourself by non lethal means

fuck that

someone wants to hurt me like that they can expect a bullet

there is no way i'm going to sit there and take it or try to take them on when i'm carrying a firearm

the dangers of trying to fight off an opponent when you have a firearm is covered in any haflway decent cc class
>>
>>30264915
You're a cunt, m8.
>>
>>30265226

Anyone who keeps coming at you after you draw deserves to be shot, guns are actually a pretty great way to de-escalate a fight.
>>
>>30265209

He articulated it somewhat poorly but I agree. I don't want to get punched. You can die from getting punched, and I don't want to die. I also like being able to breath through my nose and have all my teeth. If someone thinks they can lay hands on me for any reason, that person doesn't need to exist in the same world I live in.

>>30265226

I'm not going to get into a fist fight. If someone is punching me, it's a purely one-sided affair, and that person is the aggressor. I have no obligation to end the fight "fairly" because I don't want to be in a fight to begin with.

I believe in settling disagreements by sharing ideas, not by resorting to physical coercion.
>>
>>30265347
If pussy means getting away from a potentially life threatening situation by the most reliable way possible then count me on that pussy wagon.

I mean apparently you haven't seen what a punch can do let alone a fall to the ground can do to a grown man. All it takes is a bad fall to put you in a wheelchair the rest of your life.
>>
>>30265395
You strike me as somebody that has never been punched in the head before and has an irrational fear of it. You are way tougher than you think.

With that said, this is a good point:
>the dangers of trying to fight off an opponent when you have a firearm is covered in any haflway decent cc class
>>
File: keck.jpg (102 KB, 432x668) Image search: [Google]
keck.jpg
102 KB, 432x668
>>30265453
>You are way tougher than you think.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH. DIS MY ADVANTAGE.
>>
>>30264915
as easy as being an asshole on the internet apparently.
>>
>>30264915
A lot of people have a really casual attitude about violence and think it's okay for people to attack each other so long as weapons aren't involved. It's not really a left or right thing, you find people all over the political spectrum who think it's completely okay to just beat the shit out of someone because it's just "fighting" and "fighting" is for some reason allowable, even though it puts the victim in danger of serious bodily harm and cases of assault often escalate as they progress.

It obviously varies based on the situation. If you get into an argument with someone and he punches you in the mouth for being a shit and that's the end of it, no you shouldn't shoot him. If he punches, or tries to punch and/or grapple you over and over again and you're not going to be able to get out of the situation and think your life may be in danger because of [reasons] then deffo blap away.
>>
>>30265506
^ this guy is right, it's a degeneracy thing

some folks think attacking people on the street is alright if you use your fists
>>
>>30265506
My highschool had a fight club with the same rules as the movie. Nobody ever went to the hospital.
>>
>>30265395
this is bait, right? if you're on your back and fear for your life, fine, shoot them. but if someone is just picking a fight with you with a few swings and not trying to cave your skull in, and you shoot them, I hope you enjoy prison.
>>
>>30265406
Okay, so next time someone starts punching the shit out of you, and you fight back, you'll be a cunt too. Fucking idiot.
>>
oh anon i have a story that fits this thread perfectly

>being a dd for a group of guys out drinking
>be outside waiting for them to all come out
>a little while after last call everyone starts filing out
>start helping the guys into the van
>accidentally bump into one of the 20 people walking out of bar
>this made him drop the phone he was carrying
>went down to grab it for him while saying sorry
>couldn't even get the full word out when i get kneed in the chin by him
>got so extremely dazed i almost blacked out
>found myself on my ass in the street
>i start trying to grab my cc
>was too dazed to get a hold of it properly
>didn't matter though because the guys i was dding for were already on his ass pinning him to the ground

chipped both front teeth, had a split chin that got 5 stitches, a bruised ass that made me waddle for a week, a rather nice concussion, and ended up getting tmd that has lasted even since the incident 6 years ago

i'm still overly angry about the situation

anyone who says they wouldnt shoot a person who is attacking them has never been attacked as an adult and they can kindly fuck right off
>>
>>30265657

Enjoy getting put in a hospital when 7'13" Tyrone just takes a few swings at you
:^)
>>
>>30265756
why is tyrone fighting me? he should be playing in the nba
>>
>>30265639
There's a difference between an arranged fight between consenting parties and someone attacking another person who is not a willing participant and expecting them to treat the attacker as anything other than an attacker who is perpetrating a crime against them and who poses a risk to their life.

Literally if you don't want to get shot don't behave like a fucking thug.
>>
>>30265801

Because he's a nigger.
>>
>>30265657
How do you know he isn't going to try to cave your skull in? How do you know the moment a decent punch lands he isn't going to jump you? How do you know this isn't the beginning of a murder?

Better yet WHY would you take the chance?
>>
I'm a security guard.

I mostly stand around and pace up and down hallways and corridors of a hospital.

Sometimes I have to forcibly remove crazy people from the premises. I'm a giant pussy, but also so insecure that the fear of looking like a pussy makes me act either overly aggressive, or put myself in situations when I should have stood down and called the police.

I drink until I pass out nearly every night.

I fully expect to be shot by an enraged African trying to get into his baby momma's surgery room.
>>
>>30265639
Then that club was full of teens that either didn't know how to fight or were just playing around to be edgy.

One fight at my old high school lasted less than a minute and ended with the janitor trying to mop blood of the ceiling of the hall. Kid ended up with a broken nose, his jaw wired shut, and two broke ribs.

And all that was just from two kids in a one-on-one, and was not unique. Similar things happened about once a semester
>>
Seeing this kind of opiniones, I can see that you're not very different of the radical muslims. I mean, who the fuck do you think you are for taking the life of another human being.
>>
>>30265946
>Defending yourself is wrong!
>>
>>30265695
Jesus I have a fear like this. Being incapable of grabbing my gun when my life depends on it. It's a nightmare of mine.
>>
>>30265031
But what is assaulting people is literally part of your culture?

Blacks, and Mexican to a lesser extent, don't generally have the mental acuity to understand civilization and its laws. They understand what they want in the present and how they feel in the present with utter disregard for anyone or anything else.

Sure some whites act this way but the proportion is inverse to that found in the melanin enriched 'community'
>>
>>30266055
well If the guys throwing a punch at you he's prolly too close to draw anyways.
>>
>>30266224
>put hand out
>start moving backwards
>kidney draw side arm
>fire

Or just go full Zimmerman because I heard that works out.
>>
>>30264915
OP is right, states with restrictive CC laws typically have gangs of niggers and mexicans assaulting or haraassing people. There's areas you just don't go because they KNOW you can't do shit about anything when there's 5 or 6 of em in a group.

In CC states, this doesn't happen as much because people know that if they fuck with the wrong person they'll get killed. It's literally an armed society is a polite society. It's actually true.
>>
>>30266068
>But what is assaulting people is literally part of your culture?
That's called the Darwin Award.
>>
>>30265453
>never been punched in the head before and has an irrational fear of it. You are way tougher than you think

you could also be knocked unconscious in one punch if the attacker got lucky/is trained
>>
>>30264915
everybody wants to be a liberal, until its time to suffer thru liberal bullshit because real life has suddenly reared it ugly head and offered you the choice between suffering and a decision that isnt as obvious but better
>>
>>30265657
>if someone is just picking a fight with you
no one is going to pick a fight with me that I will respond by trying to fight them

i have 0 desire to be in a physical confrontation or even a shouting/yelling match with someone

I would just leave and/or call the police depending on how they are acting.

the only time I would ever "get in a fight" with someone is if they pursue me with the intent to harm me
>>
bunch of fucking savages in this thread
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.