[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your mission is to draft an actual law that could prevent mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: Eddie Blake.jpg (54 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
Eddie Blake.jpg
54 KB, 469x700
Your mission is to draft an actual law that could prevent mass shootings while still protecting the rights of law abiding gun owners.

Difficulty: One that does not include arming more people or allowing vigilantism
>>
>>30264823
>don't shoot someone unless you feel that your life depends on it
>>
>>30264823
>banning the very law that would do it in difficulty.
Fuck you OP you faggit.
>>
>>30264833
/thread
>>
>>30264823
Ban all humans from leaving their residences with the exception of officers of the law.
>>
Post natal abortions of autism spectrum males, kick out the muzzies, knock down all the inner city project houses, evictions prior to demolition is option. Problem solved.
>>
File: 1456511386420.jpg (336 KB, 574x890) Image search: [Google]
1456511386420.jpg
336 KB, 574x890
>>30264823
Mass shootings are over-sensationalized and are the cause of way less deaths than the media or pretty much anyone will have you believe. So nothing, essentially. Hell, even the gun death rate isn't as bad as people say, since it's mainly dudes killing themselves.

I'm a bong too, talking about American shit, so please tell me if I'm wrong. Don't know burger 'culture'
>>
>>30264823
make murder illegal.
>>
No niggers
Problem solved
>>
>>30264823

Do what Trump said. Block violent illegals that shouldn't have been here in the first place and voila.
>>
>>30264823
>Gas all the white people.
>Gun violence drops 99%
>>
File: 6GLDfySE.png (211 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
6GLDfySE.png
211 KB, 420x420
>>30264823
>draft a law
>implying criminals actually follow the law.

Jesus, fuck, man. You are just as dumb as the liberal rhetoric.

September can't come soon enough.
>>
>>30264855
So then we would just have roaming tribes of fucking homeless people you dipshit.
>>
>>30264823
Figure out the reason why mass shooters do what they do and stop that
>>
Sensationalize arsons while downplaying mass shooters.

Arsons kill more people. Shooting makes you famous.

There, fewer mass shootings, but more mass arsons (and therefore, more dead, innocent people)

problem solved, right?
>>
>>30264823
Mass shootings are a meme crime brought about by idiotic, greedy media corporations.

If I would do anything, I would restrict availability of information regarding crimes such as these to the media.

That being said, Pandora's box has already been opened. Not to mention the fact that mass shootings are a non-issue only reported for their sheer extravagance and delicious revenue.
>>
>>30264823
SENTRY TURRETS GUISE
>>
File: 1426517137981.jpg (154 KB, 924x693) Image search: [Google]
1426517137981.jpg
154 KB, 924x693
>>30264823
Remove any legal ramifications from voluntarily accessing mental health services, move all involuntary treatment under the purview of physician-patient privilege so they may not be accessed minus a warrant or court order, and draft a "Get Help" campaign that encourages young people to get help with any mental duress they experience.

Alternatively, close the borders to non-Caucasian and non-Anglo immigrants, and strip violent criminals of their citizenship to be deported to Liberia.
>>
"All leftists must be incinerated"

/done
>>
>>30264857
Spot on m8
>>
>>30264966

Its like you had to balance one out with the other, yin and yang style.
>>
>>30265009
Compassion is nice and should be pursued whenever possible, but sometimes you need to cut fence and sort some fuckers out.
>>
>>30264966
I like everything in this post except the immigration thing, if they can manage to immigrate legally then let them.
t. Korean immigrant
>>
File: 1457932121857.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1457932121857.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>30264857
Thats actually about it, once you factor in population size and suicide gun violence doesn't look as bad

Not great but not like a literal war zone as its sometimes portrayed

If people REALLY wanted to make the US safe, I hate to say it but, thy would be talking about getting colored people to act like white people
>>
Make it illegal to kill someone. Oh wait.
>>
>>30264880
From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States) : "According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Please take your bullshit to somewhere else.
>>
>>30264823
Mandatory 1 year military service, mandatory firearm education, and Identifying Mental Illness 101 for all.

Go on a shooting spree? Ok, but as soon as you do, your entire family will be shot into a volcano. Doesn't matter how far removed they are. Hope it's worth it.
>>
>>30264823
Make it illegal for any major media outlet to reveal the shooters name
>>
>>30265082
>>30265121
This is mostly gang violence, correct? I wonder if the white statistics include Hispanics.
>>
>>30264823
Simple really, 1. require a HS diploma to get a gun( take that blacks) 2. No mudslimes 3. white kids with issues get sent yo syria
>>
>>30265137
We used to have marksmanship classes (so inherently had safety classes) in high schools

Also, stop fetishising guns. Don't make them any sexier than hammers, bottle openers, or other tools
>>
File: HA HA.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HA HA.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>30264982
>>30265042
>>30265137
HAHA! Casual fascism!
>>
>>30265197
It's called crypto-fascism you numb digger
>>
>>30264823
Repeal all current gun legislation.

Rights have now been restored. Mass shootings will still occasionally occur. The world can't be made safe.
>>
Ban all sales of the AR15/M16 and the AK platforms world wide.
>>
>>30264966
Ya had me for the first paragraph.

We're gonna do your first paragraph, plus eliminate the War on Drugs, eliminate benefit cliffs (making more money will never cause you to take home less), eliminate the benefit penalties associated with living in a nuclear family, move to a flat rate income tax, cap school administration spending, roll the savings into teacher salary, expand funding for art and vocational programs, force collegiate athletes to be treated as employees, end guaranteed student loan access, increase grant access to make up a third of the difference, shorten patent protection, increase science spending (especially on space), provide more access to birth control/abortions, and fund anti-extremist education efforts and youth programs.

The goal is to increase opportunity for all and increase hope, because ultimately hope in the future is the enemy of this kind of violence.
>>
>>30264862

/thread
>>
>>30265328
You got a good point
Inner city violence is the result of lack of opportunity
>>
>>30264823
School shootings? locking fucking doors, exterior fences, one entrance during school hours but multiple exterior exits. Also a properly implemented accident preparedness plan.

My old highschool was designed around these principals, as are all the schools in florida. to date florida has never had a school shooting. Look at the footage of newtown school buildings. plywood veneer doors that don't even lock and lanza walked right into the building.

remember that #weRengineersNsheeeit twitter pics from Calstate when that asshole popped his teacher? fucking tard librul college students tying electric cords to the door handles so the weight of a printer would keep it closed because THE FUCKING DOORS DIDN'T LOCK

this isn't fucking difficult.

>but normal mass shootings
no more gun free zones
now the law won't DISarm anyone anymore and they can carry the gun they already have. Florida's ban on bar carry is partially responsible for this terror attack; mass shootings responded to by a private citizen have 1/7th the average death toll of mass shootings stopped by the police. We could be looking at ~7 dead and a pistol packing Homesexual who also had a gun blow Aloha snackbars head off. then shoot him.
>>
>>30265348
There are other factors, but yes, a lot of it comes down to people not thinking they can get what they want inside the strictures of polite society. For that matter, spree shooters mostly feel hopeless too.
>>
>>30265328
>>30265398
Almost forgot, we're gonna do some trust busting and monopoly breaking too.
>>
>>30264855
Unconstitutional. Prepare yourself for an ass raping if you actually did that
>>
>>30265328
>flat rate income tax
I'm with you on literally everything else.
>>
File: white state, low murder rate.png (504 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
white state, low murder rate.png
504 KB, 1920x1080
>>30265172
they do. homicide pretty strongly correlates with the size of the minority population. Even so, the white murder rate in the US is pretty close to 1 per 100k when you do the math and the normie WASP homicide rate is even lower when subtracting the 75% of murder victims who are career criminals.

If you're white and not a criminal, you're as safe or safer in america than in most of europe while not living in an orwellian dystopia.
>>
>>30264876
The overwhelming majority of high profile mass shootings have not been done by illegals, so that doesn't work for OP's question.
>>
>>30265461
If we charged everyone 20%, the people who couldn't afford 20% would get more in benefits, we'd collect nearly the same amount of receipts, but we could save a couple freight containers full of crisp Benjamins in administration costs, more than enough to make up the difference
>>
>>30264917
>as shooting happened
>article up since 3am when it happened
>find out at 6am that it wasn't fucking nothing but actually a habbening
>THEN major news networks report it
>habbening declared
>all this shit

but did any major news network carry the story that 2.5 million provisional ballots were and remain to be uncounted in california when hilldog was anointed the Democratic nomination? Nope, that article is only in the LA times and conspiracy blogs that felt the bern.
>>
Laws do not EVER prevent crime.
>>
>>30264823
Legalize murder.
>>
>>30265593
This
>>
>>30264823
place an EO gag order on all mass shooting related news.
>>
>>30264857
Good job anglo, you got it in one
>>
>>30265178
>Also, stop fetishising guns
I cannot comply with that. I treat my guns like their my wife
>>
>>30264823
Make it so people with severe mental health issues can't get guns until they're cleared by several doctors
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/77170873
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.