[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many 80% lowers are in circulation do you think? Like there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: duke nukem in bed.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
duke nukem in bed.gif
1 MB, 400x225
How many 80% lowers are in circulation do you think? Like there was a legit AR ban, what % of ARs are even on record as existing to the feds?
>>
>>30263674
That's a good question, one that I have no clue about. Nice gif, btw.
>>
That's a question for someone in the industry, but I'd wager at least 100k finished ones are floating about in the wild.
>>
>>30263674
No way to know since uppers are unregulated and not serialized.
>>
Why does everyone fall for the 80% meme during panics?
>>
>>30263751
They think buying shit normally will land them on a CIA kill list and they're be targeting when the happening happens next week(every week apparently).
>>
>>30263751
Even forgetting that, what % of gun sales do the feds even have? Don't free states destroy their records every 12 months?
>>
>>30263674
>what % of ARs are even on record

If there is any credit card or home delivery involved in the sale then the device is effectively registered.
>>
>>30263780
FFLs have to keep records of guns they have soldm.

If you dont think they are going to pull those in the moment they do a large scale gun grab you are sadly mistaken.

Buy at least one AR private sale or an 80% lower in person in cash.
>>
>>30263674
>bought my ar lower in a parking lot from a guy that bought it from a friend that bought it from a guy that died in a snowmobile accident shortly after who also happen to buy it from the lgs
Come at me feds
>>
>>30263779
On the FBI's end when a NICS check is done on you the record of the check being done should be gone in 24 hours.

From 28 CFR 25.9
>In cases of NICS Audit Log records relating to allowed transactions, all identifying information submitted by or on behalf of the transferee will be destroyed within 24 hours after the FFL receives communication of the determination that the transfer may proceed.

On the ATF's end Probably almost every single gun ever signed out on a 4473.
FFLs must keep the 4473s for completed transfers for at least 20 years, barely any pawn shop/FFL can go 20 years without a title/ownership/name/location change.

Once they close up shop all records are sent to the ATF and digitized.

The ATF can also audit FFL's and wholesale copy any and all 4473's with handheld digital scanners for long term research and record keeping.

ATF has publicly stated they digitally scan and archive 2 million "documents" (probably 4473's) a month with advanced equipment
>>
>>30263873
All electronic communications are recorded. If there is any electronic record at any level of the transaction, your goods are effectively registered.
>>
>>30263674
If you have at least 1 gun registered it's basically pointless.

You have to be pretty dense if you think they're going to come by your house and say "Well it says here you have 1 gun, give it to us and we'll be on our way" and you smirk a little and hand them the 1 gun, meanwhile you have an arsenal of ARs and AKs built off 80% receivers.

You don't think they're going to tear apart your whole property for ammo, "high capacity" magazines and all kinds of shit if they end up going for you guns?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but if it ever comes to them going door to door disarming the populace, the one gun you purchased and filled out a 4473 for will be enough reason to cuff you while they search your property and shoot your dogs.

Might be handy for caches in the middle of nowhere though.
>>
>>30263879
All internet traffic is monitored and recorded.

You have now given away your riafu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.