[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do fugitives (like chris dorner for example) stay alive all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
How do fugitives (like chris dorner for example) stay alive all that time.
like how do they evade police, get safehouses and getting guns without cops knowing, stay off the grid etc etc
also fugitive/guerilla tactics thread i guess
>>
>>30263111
how? because Keystone cops, that's how.
>>
>>30263111
Well, I mean shit, look at the guy. He was in the army (or was it Marines?) They teach you that shit there. Of course some don't lay attention, but apparently dorner did.
>>
>>30263133
Yea they sure teach you SERE in the military,

but guerrilla tactics? i don't think so
>>
>>30263111
They live already isolated lives and then go completely dark while using some fake id or other cover to integrate back into society far away from the search area.

Dorner and Frein are chump change compared to some real fugitives. There's been guys who've been gone for 20 years and some who have still not been found.
>>
I bet I could make it a week if I hid in some bushes in a park with a poncho and some MREs.
>>
>>30263111
CAN'T
>>
>>30263173
holy fuck you just gave me the best idea

Dye hair, grow a beard, dirtify clothes, live like a hobo

I mean, who the hell would a suspect a poor hungry hobo?
>>
>>30263173
>a week on MRE's
sure your colon could make it?
>>
>>30263173
dont forget to cover yourself in VHS tape and car windows to be invisbile to radar, and FLIR.
>>
>>30263182
CORNER

that reminds me-- they found horse tracks right after the incident, Could he really be escaped? i mean, the cops couldn't ID the body that was there.
>>
>>30263197
That would be one of the features.

I could handle urine by just filling up the empty water bottles after I drained them.

Normally solid waste would be an issue, but it wouldn't be an issue with MREs.

This should work anywhere there's a bush.

>>30263193
This was and is one of the favorite tactics of the CIA's clandestine service.

Most people actually filter homeless people out of their vision neurologically, because that's way too much of a pain in the ass to process and deal with.
>>
>>30263145
They teach you all the components and then you make a wonderful guerilla sandwich
>fight: Gets you basically any goods you need, keeps you alive
>SERE: teaches you to lay low, to observe your environment and to scavenge for food (more in survival training)
>intel gathering: see fighting
>tactics: Use it to get an upper hand

With these things, you can find accomodation (by killing previous owner in some ghetto), get food (by scavenging, break-ins etc) and to survive in the zone (by fighting your way out and laying low)
>>
>>30263213
THE
>>
>>30263216
Care to post more on the tricks the CIA has? I kind of look like a hobo already (long blond hair, scruffy) and I could use the edge while finding clients (I'm an interpreter, but anything I can find out on someone, I can use)

>>30263301
DORNER
>>
>>30263193
Literally the plot of Without Remorse. Or half of it at least.
>>
>>30263350
>Care to post more on the tricks the CIA has?

https://murdercube.com/

Download the mega folder (torrent) And then you'll find a folder about the CIA and their tricks (assassinations, bombs, etc etc)
there's also another folder on guerilla warfare, good reads..
>>
>>30263416
Fugg yeah. Cheers, mate.

Coincidentally, I just found an old assortment of files on all sorts of topics (poisons, weapons, plans, recipes) in my external hard drive. Didn't think I still had that. Good reads as well.
>>
>>30263205
Underrated kek
>>
>>30263111
his black has privilege
>>
>>30263416
nice try fbi
>>
>>30263111

LAPD sucks. Dorner was driving a gray Nissan Titan, they pulled over a white guy in a white Nissan and shot up a blue Toyota Tacoma with two older Mexican women.

APB goes out for some Mexican in a van, probably shoot a Jamaican riding a bicycle.
>>
>>30263193

Get an older white work van, roof rack optional. Stencil a janitorial business on the side and you are completely invisible. Can put a number on the side to go to a burner cell phone that you have a recording for that particular janitorial service.

You can be anywhere in a medium to large size city and be completely invisible.
>>
File: 3ury75.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3ury75.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>30263612
on the contrary
>>
>>30263656
Least we forget that LAPD almost shot as many people as the Dorner did.
>>
>>30263689
janitor services has become a cliche, seriously, every criminal/killer in movies disguises like that.
>>
>>30263732
That's why it'd work, human psychology
>Oh, it's the cleaners
>Fuck, they could be killers or some shit
>Nah, that's just bullshit Hollywood made up
>heh, I'm so paranoid
>die

Seriously, if you want to make something completely invisible, desensitize the people to it. Once Hollywood grabs something, it's a cliché forever.
>>
>>30263111
>stay alive all that time
>former LAPD cop
Kind of a bad example, he probably knew how and where the cops would be looking for him.
>>
>>30263753
I think it's more just a mix between the Niemöller effect concerning the people the gubment might be after, and the fact they are still pretty okay with hired thugs and car "accidents"
>>
>>30263732
>>30263753

Plumbing service.
>>
>>30263111
>BURN THAT FUCKING HOUSE DOWN
>FUCKING BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>30263804
be hispanic for extra flavor..
>>
>>30263804
Italian for extra giggles with your target
>Hey, man, you look exactly like Mario!
>Yeah, but I've got a lead pipe that says you ain't fucking telling anyone.

Plumbing service, construction crew, I see guys from construction crews in parts of the city, miles away from any construction whatsoever. Even historic parts of the city, you see a guy in dirty overalls. No one pays attention.

People don't look at the lower positioned, cleaners, plumbers, workers, beggars. That's where half the CIA is.
>>
File: 140118-Hiroo-Onoda-642x428.jpg (78 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
140118-Hiroo-Onoda-642x428.jpg
78 KB, 642x428
>hiding for some weeks in the wilderness someplace in the woods in fucking Oregon or whereever
>not holding out 30 years in the jungle while fighting off intruding farmers and keeping up the flag of the Japanese empire

well I hate to say it but your shit is always so weak America.
>>
>>30263875

>That's where half the CIA is.

That may explained why my pool cleaning guy has integrally suppressed Colt Woodsman, night vision goggles and a laser eavesdropping device.
>>
>>30264140
Abd now that you mention it I don't even have a pool.
>>
>>30263804
>>30263790
>>30263753
>>30263732
>>30263689

I knew a guy who used a hot dog cart for a cover.
>>
>>30263133
>They teach you that shit there.

They teach you how to acquire the services of the local population? Wow.
>>
>they burned dorner out with "smoke" grenades
>radio lapd guy says get the "burners"

pretty eye opening when they said fuck it.

Anons in that thread said the LAPD used that trick a few items before and maybe in waco by the atf. Interesting.
>>
>>30263111
Wasn't he a fucking Marine and black ops? Wouldn't call him a "normal" guy.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.