[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fag here. After yesterday, filling one of these out. Any tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465825977686.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1465825977686.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Fag here.

After yesterday, filling one of these out.

Any tips?

Also printing one out for all my friends and telling them to sign up for that gay group that got DC turned Shall Issue. Any other steps?
>>
>>30260189
>City of New York.
Haha! Not happening.
>>
>>30260189
>City of New York

Anon, I...
>>
>New York
>Gun ownership
>mfw
>>
>>30260189
Ok, I would like to point out first that the document you posted is that of a handgun license in NYC

Handgun license DOES NOT mean you can CC in NYC. You will be arrested and thrown into the jail for a minimum 2 year sentence for doing that

There is a seperate license in NYC for that and I can tell you for sure, you are 99.999% likely to be denied. Unless you can muster support and get the Pink Pistols to sue the NYPD and the City, you are going to get flat out denied a CC license in NYC. Even then, ALL of the judges in NYC are likely to be antigun because that is how corrupt our city is.

Remember: Handgun license = bullshit requirements but still relatively easy to get if you never had a criminal history
CCW license = impossible to get in NYC unless if you are a rich man who can bribe the gun license division 20,000 dollars (a jewish banker or jewelry store owner and the entire gun licensing division is under corruption investigation from the city and FBI for doing this)
>>
File: 1463335414778.png (89 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1463335414778.png
89 KB, 399x382
>>30260189
>New York
>>
>New York City

Mmmmmm the sweet sweet taste of liberal laws fucking over liberals.
>>
>>30260601
>>30260629

Correction: Other than NYC, Tompkins county and Albany county its relatively easy to get a CC permit.
>>
File: 1465240149509.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1465240149509.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>30260615
Thanks spergatroid, but he even said this was step 1 and step 2 is getting CC legalized.
>>
>>30260189
Don't do it you idiot! Once you get denied once (which you will), you have to disclose that denial, even if the reason is shit, any other time you apply.
>>
>>30260189
>Any tips?
Stop panicking would be one, don't get a gun that you'll never practice with. If you're only buying a gun to throw in your man purse and only use when your life is being threatened then you'll be more of a danger to the people around you than your target.
>>
>>30260615
Well, that would be the next part but everyone seems to say it's effectively impossible. Arrrrgh

>>30260680
Who u callin liberal

>>30260698
Yeh, this is what's driving me nuts. In another thread someone said theirs just "got lost" but the fee was kept.

>>30260727
There's a range near me, it would be pretty silly just to assume a tool without practice would be useful.
>>
>>30260778
I would still encourage you guys to get weapon licenses (as bullshit as the licenses are)
The more legal gunowners there are in the city, the more support there can be to challenge the shit laws.
A handgun license is hard but not impossible to get. A rifle/shotgun license is much less restrictive, so maybe that could also be a route to consider too.
Its just the CC license that is unobtanium
>>
>>30260778
CaliAnon here.

Retards on /k/ will immediately identify you with the people who run your state.

Yes, they're fucking mouth-breathers and no, they aren't going anywhere any time soon.
>>
>City of New York
The battle was lost before you even got there, Anon.
>>
>>30260690
Fucking try it in Onondaga county. De facto CCW permit ban.
>>
>>30260886
Pls don't take my guns anon :^(
>>
>>30261076
Shit forgot about OC, that's a shit county too, can't even buy dip or smokes at 18 there wtf.
>>
>>30260690

You clearly don't live in New York.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.