[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's still happening in the Ukraine? What's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457203242121.jpg (179 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457203242121.jpg
179 KB, 960x1280
So, what's still happening in the Ukraine? What's the current status of the Ukraine's forces deployed in the East of the country? The proxies and Russian forces? Do you guys think there is a good chance of escalation?
>>
>>30259953
Stop
>>
>>30259964
Fuck you
>>
>The Ukraine
Stop calling it that, it isn't 1991 anymore and it isn't "the" Ukraine. Its it's own country now and it is just Ukraine. You don't go around saying "The Germany" or "The France".
>>
>>30259953

> the ukraine

Are you a troll or from Kentucky?
>>
>>30259953
>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>30260411
You're obviously correct but given that it was The Ukraine till 1991 it's hardly unreasonable that some people get it wrong. Ass blasted Ukrainians would do well to stop being whiny cunts and explain the difference to people who get all their history from cold war movies.

Not gonna win hearts and minds yelling at anyone who actually wants to know more.
>>
Can someone explain to me why a minority of Russians are attempting to revolt against the re-annexation of the ukraine?
>>
Half are Polish, the other are Russians.
>>
>>30260434
>Kentucky

Fucking hell man, why did I have to move to the state that is the gold standard for American stupidity and inbreeding nationwide?
>>
The usual nightly shelling and skirmishes. Yesterday the "president" of DNR Alexander Zakharchenko gave an ultimatum for ukraine forces to abandon a industrial area called Avdiivka.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.