[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to shoot 130 different people using an AR-15?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ar15.jpg (77 KB, 736x371) Image search: [Google]
ar15.jpg
77 KB, 736x371
How easy is it to shoot 130 different people using an AR-15?
>>
>>30258188
you're not running when firing so it's very hard to get more than just a couple, idiots stay in one spot

its impossible to be absolutely quiet when scared, involuntary movements cause noise everywhere
>>
>>30258188
Well, when you shoot a person with an AR-15 it causes two more to show up to drag them away.
You shoot those two, and two more show up.
It compounds very fast.
>>
>>30258188
This sounds like bait... Hello FBI
>>
>>30258188
I think his high score mostly had to do with the fact he was in a nightclub. Those places are deathtraps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo
>>
>>30258322
>the station
I had almost forgotten about that particular event.
>>
With one of these?
>>
>>30258188
If they shoot back, you're going to have a hard time.

If they lay on the ground and try to play dead or hide, you don't even need an AR. You could just walk around with a baseball bat.
>>
File: pulse.jpg (144 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
pulse.jpg
144 KB, 990x660
*muslim walks into a gay bar*

bartender: "what will it be?"

muslim: "shots for everyone."
>>
>>30259467
>he saved a reddit joke
Cancer.
>>
>>30258188
real easy when one of the people you are shooting at barricades the exit so you can shoot everyone else like fish in a barrel.
>>
>>30258188
easy to shoot but hard to kill since .223/5.56 was made to wound.
>>
>>30258322
>Those screams
Dear jesus, I've never heard of this. Did the news ever say if they were over fire marshal capacity? it seems packed as fuck in there.
>>
>>30258188
the AR shoots the 223 which is a deviously designed round designed to force body parts into other body parts. So a shot to center mass would explode organs, bones, and limbs into other people, killing many people with a single shot.

It was horrible, there were swiss cheese toddlers everywhere, I mean... gay people.
>>
>>30260748
I heard that they are also heat seeking so it cooks what you're shooting as the bullet hits it.
>>
>>30259467
Jesus that place looks bland as hell, I thought gays were all about interior decorating.
>>
>>30258188
Camp their spawn point and make sure you're running the scavenger pro and quick hands perks so that you have plenty of extra ammo and can reload faster.
>>
>>30260829
>my steerotypes aren't true?
>>
>>30259534
>my gay friend was the one that told me this Reddit joke

It's cool, he's a homosexual. That makes it OK, I think. Like black people calling each other niggers.
>>
>>30260320
According to Wikipedia, the licensed capacity was 404 and attendance was 462. Yeah, they were over capacity.
>>
>>30260924
So...he was just trying to bring the attendance back down to code.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.