[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When they outlawed swords most samurai protested and refused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: chechen gun2.jpg (182 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
chechen gun2.jpg
182 KB, 800x600
When they outlawed swords most samurai protested and refused to give up their swords. Their way of life was threatened and so was their status.

Whose to say we're not all modern samurai in the U.S and our weapons are our swords. What happens when the last gun owner in the U.S dies? Are we going to result to crudely made weapons like the Brazilians or Chechen?
>>
Nice try FBI
>>
Luty smg, that is all
>>
>>30256461
Any steel pipe made to look like a gun works well here in oz
>>
>>30256461
Felt in a similar way when I was at the Samurai exhibit at my city. Pretty sad feels famiglia
>>
WE

WAZ

SAMURAI

N

SHIT
>>
>>30256461

Samurai swords were a mark of their military/ruling class.

The 2nd ammendment and "arms" represents our status of being free people.

Shall not be infringed
>>
>>30256461
>What happens when the last gun owner in the U.S dies?
The US dies. Seriously there will always be at minimum centerfire bolt action rifles and pump shotguns in this country, and while that's sub-optimal it does still represent an armed citizenry.
>>
>>30257600
>>30257600

>Dubs

but have you seen the fucking warcry screams of repelling the 2nd amendment because of what just happened? I don't think it will last much longer I don't think she'll make it to the 22nd century
>>
>>30257482
>>30257600

Our guns are the mark of our society and civilization. They are our swords so to speak.

Its like the left is Meiji Restoration and the right is the Shogunate.
>>
>>30257719

>>Its like the left is Meiji Restoration and the right is the Shogunate.

thats exactly what it is.
>>
>>30257755
But I don't want my wife to get fucked by Tom Cruise.
>>
>>30257952
To late man...... and she was pushing back
>>
>>30257719
>Its like the left is Meiji Restoration and the right is the Shogunate.
It was the Shogunate that started weapons control in the first place, allowing guns and more than one sword only for the trusted elites.
>>
File: 1447602484542.jpg (51 KB, 590x826) Image search: [Google]
1447602484542.jpg
51 KB, 590x826
>>30256461
>Whose to say we're not all modern samurai in the U.S and our weapons are our swords.

>tfw you'll be an old man by the time the next generation of gun owners seize the government, transform it into a militaristic autocracy and wage an unwinnable war against a world SJWs and liberals.
>>
>>30258169

>mfw the parallels
>>
>>30258506
>Liberals and SJW
Every good friend i have is a liberal and a gun owner. Screw you america for generalising all of us. Cunt.
>>
>>30257707

>but have you seen the fucking warcry screams of repelling the 2nd amendment because of what just happened?

Yes but I heard the same after Sandy Hook.
>>
>>30258506
>>wage an unwinnable war against a world SJWs and liberals.

And thus the last ember will burn out and places like /k/ will only be told in the fairy tales of the mad gunners of the 21st century. Vinning will go down in their history as a war criminal. Hikok45 will go down as a despicable human being who promoted weapons of mass destruction against his fellow man.

And FPS Russia will be known as a monster.
>>
>>30259856
You've never been here then
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.