[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HK USP40T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: usp40t.jpg (316 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
usp40t.jpg
316 KB, 1024x768
Find a flaw....

>Protip: you can't
>>
>>30256195
Paying HK prices when you can pay a lot less for a M&P or a Glock and still get the same thing.
>>
M&P and Glock are not even in the same ballpark
>>
It's not a chiappa rhino
>>
>>30256262
Was interested in one, but can't get over the line of the extension, and 2" .357 is near 9mm power levels.
>>
>>30256195
>.40

done
>>
>>30256224
>getting the same thing from striker fired pistols as a hammer fired
Not even once broham
>>
File: 1453864204113.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1453864204113.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>>30256195

>ergos are meh
>safety can be bumped by the thumb during firing
>ridiculously high bore axis
>proprietary rail
>.40 S&W for why

Other than those, it's breddy gud.
>>
>>30256333
>>ergos are meh
do you have lady hands?
>>safety can be bumped by the thumb during firing
reasonable, however a bit of a blanket statement of any framemounted safety.
>>ridiculously high bore axis
This isnt a sig buddy.....
>>proprietary rail
legit
>>.40 S&W for why
STOPPIN POWAHHHH thats why. The LOLonly40 meme doesnt exist for a reason.
>>
>>>/MACtorturetest/
>>
>>30256333
What's wrong with .40 S&W?
>>
File: Nope.jpg (39 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
39 KB, 252x221
>>30256195
>.40
>Hogue grip
>Manual safety
>Price
>>
>>30256396
It's not granddaddy's war horse 45 and it is not the 9mm PROVEN!!!! Even though there are tons of LEO and Feds packing .40 S&W
>>
>>30256371

>do you have lady hands?

Slightly, but I prefer my VP9 (best) and G19 over the USPT

>reasonable, however a bit of a blanket statement of any framemounted safety.

That's fair.

>This isnt a sig buddy.....

And? It's high as shit. Luckily, the recoil spring assembly and forward weight keep the muzzle flip low.

>STOPPIN POWAHHHH thats why. The LOLonly40 meme doesnt exist for a reason.

40 is for making major at USPSA, nothing more.
>>
>>30256195
It's not in 10mm Auto like the USP was originally meant to be when HK was making it mostly for FBI use alongside the MP5/10.
>>
>>30256333
>>30256371

Ergos are phenomenal (you have never held one)

That is not always a safety, can be bought and can be modified in many variations to include decocker only.

Bore axis is subjective and a garbage argument.

The USP .45 is bretty gud, so is the 9mm. Why the USP .40 rocks is because there had never been and to my knowledge has never been another pistol developed from the ground up for the .40 caliber cartridge. Note, there are no USP "glocknade" stories. No major malfunctions, or bad batches. The USP series was developed for the .40 caliber cartridge. Read up on the stress tests to include multiple rounds being fire through a plugged barrel.

If you want a pistol that meets any of these criteria- It has to be a USP .40
>Iconic HK product with strong military influence
>Pistol made for the .40 caliber cartridge, not pistol modified for the .40 caliber cartridge.
>Polymer pistol with Browning style (very hi-poweresque) type mechanics and even ergonomics.
>Field tested to be reliable.
>Modifiable and interchangeable (while HK parts are expensive and hard to obtain compared to other brands, a Base USP can be modified in so many ways from sights to barrels, triggers to decocker/safety, to magazine wells and overall function (DA/SA)
>>
>>30256385
When did he test a USP? Only thing I remember is the VP9.
>>
>>30256309
Pretty much this OP is an autist
>>
File: brutal2.png (182 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
brutal2.png
182 KB, 400x400
>>30258868
>include multiple rounds being fire through a plugged barrel
>>
>>30258868
wow are you actually retarded or just pretending?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.