[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I actually carry and use anything in cities if I'm in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1423690179560.jpg (87 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1423690179560.jpg
87 KB, 500x374
Can I actually carry and use anything in cities if I'm in Canada? I walk through a godawful neighbourhood every day for work, pass by crackhead fucks on the daily. In a few months I'm going to be passing through it and waiting at the bus stop for school, and I'm going to be carrying a wallet, phone and laptop. Any advice on not getting robbed?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>30253660
Carry a lock on a piece of tied cloth, apologize after bludgeoning the icenigger.
>>
>>30253678
shit illegal ain't it? I swear you can't use fucking anything in this country
>icenigger
kek
>>
>>30253714
You don't have things that need to be locked up? If you have a reason to carry it, it shouldn't be illegal. Canada may be fucked, but it's not Australia.
>>
File: 1461211628263.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1461211628263.png
48 KB, 400x389
>It's another "what should I carry that isn't a gun and never realize the best thing to carry is a gun because I'm stupid as shit" episode
>>
>>30253818
>It's another "I can't CC because I don't live in burgerland episode"

FTFY nigger

Protip: reading comprehension, you should look into it
>>
>>30253961
>can't

No, you're not allowed, big difference.
>>
>>30253660
OC a bayonet/fighting knife, or just pull a Tok Guy and illegally CC. Remember, the chances of you printing or getting caught are low. It's up to you to determine the chance of getting mugged.
>>
Carrying a weapon even with the intent of self defense in Canada is illegal.
>>
>>30254363
Carrying drugs is illegal in the US, but we aren't pussies.
>>
>>30254395
Alright. If you want to give shitty advice that can land OP in 14 years in jail, be my guest.
>>
>>30254395
fuck off summerfag

assholes like you should get out of my country. no guns guaranteed.
>>
>>30254447
Not my ass.

>>30254522
Shut the fuck up.
>>
Rape whistle
>>
>>30254611
They only allow up to 80 decibels for carry.
>>
>>30253660
Pepper spray.
>>
>>30253660
dog mace on your keys, also a caribiner or whatever its called, makes good impromptu brass knucks. depends what province and what city but smaller towns will sometimes allows knives if u have a good (non-self defense) reason for having it. Also in winter get those gloves with the hard plastic knuckles. other then that not mch else u can carry without potential to get in shit if stopped by the fuzz
>>
>>30256073
damn too bad you can't scream otherwise you might scare the attacker
>>
>>30253961
>Protip: reading comprehension, you should look into it

Oh I read. Quit being such a fucking pussy and carry a gun.
>>
a modest knife should be easy enough to get away with, even spring assisted as long as you say it's for opening boxes or some bullshit. other then that, a heavy key chain at the end of a lanyard can be effective as shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.