[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the hell are all the RDBs? >we've trippled our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: RDB_left_DSC1572web.jpg (57 KB, 640x253) Image search: [Google]
RDB_left_DSC1572web.jpg
57 KB, 640x253
Where the hell are all the RDBs?

>we've trippled our factory floorsize!
>machines running 24/7!
>3rd highest production rate of any company!

Bullshit, keltec. Not a single one has been up for sale on the internet since December, apart from like three used ones on gunbroker.

You've halted production to work out the kinks like the lack of an ejection port cover which wrecks it in mud tests, haven't you.
>>
Kel Tec has only made 50,000 KSGs, and it is one of their best sellers.
>>
>>30251995
Those are actually present online and offline.
Even at their height you could still find them, albeit at a severe markup.
>>
I've been wanting one of these too. I know the did a small run of them last winter, so where are they now?
>>
>>30252349
Their official response is that they're shipping daily.
If you ask where they're going, they won't respond.
>>
I'm waiting for that sub2k goodness
>>
File: 2016-06-09 15.51.11.jpg (458 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09 15.51.11.jpg
458 KB, 1080x1920
>>30252419
Getcho self one.
http://gunwatcher.com/Search-best-price/sub-2000-9mm-for-sale
>>
File: Fuckin Watermark bullshit.jpg (154 KB, 1100x670) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin Watermark bullshit.jpg
154 KB, 1100x670
Will we ever get the M43 or was it just to show off at a gun show?
>>
>>30252985
They said they might make a limited edition run of 100 or so guns, but more than likely that's a one off.
>>
>>30252369
But then, no manufacturer responds to that question. Because its going to a distributor where retailers buy.
>>
>>30251925
>>30252369
What is it you think is afoot here? And why do you feel keltec owes you a reply about who they are selling guns to?

They make money by selling their guns, so I am guessing they want to sell as many as possible. They've ALWAYS lagged behind demand, even back when they just did pistols and that shitty SU-16. I guess it sucks to be the most innovative firearms company out there.
>>
>>30253443
There have been zero RDBs on the market for the past half year. The question is why, if they were going to distributors they would still have a market presence.
>>
>>30252369
>If you ask where they're going, they won't respond.
>kel-tec supplying middle east confirmed
>>
my guess secret squirrel has got his nuts all over them. they are reputed to be bretty good according to Ian
>>
>>30252994
oh cool, full production then
>>
>>30253792
incorrect, every month or so one goes up for sale.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.