[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Groups to Support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Can we get a list of organizations to donate to?

https://www.nraila.org/donate/
>>
File: youll never guess.jpg (181 KB, 625x506) Image search: [Google]
youll never guess.jpg
181 KB, 625x506
>>30251318
Life member here. I send about $400 per year to the ILA
>>
>>30251364
what other groups should I give money to?

I'm looking for groups where the money goes straight to legislation.
>>
>>30251379

NRAILA is pretty much the only pro-gun legislation org worth putting money towards.

People will talk about GOA or NAGR but in the end those orgs simply do not have the pull and connections the NRAILA does and by putting your money towards them you're dividing your efforts.

>but duh NRA didn't support assault weapons strongly in the 90s
Almost nobody did, thankfully they sure as fuck do now.
>>
>>30251455
ok thanks.
>>
>>30251318
Life member here and will continue to be even though we have flat out been defeated in California. The Constitution out here is meaningless since the Peruta case, only with Trump appointing pro-2nd judges do we have any hope of coming back and with so few people turning up at the polls (I vote every election) we know that isn't going to happen. The government can now arbitrarily do as they please with gun rights despite the NRA and Calguns best efforts, my donations at least make me feel better even if nothing comes of it in the end.
>>
>>30251318
>Pic not related.
>>
SAF is one other I would donate to since they also do litigation quite a bit.

Also donate to your local gun rights group if there is one as well, provided they do stuff.
>>
pink pistols
>>
>>30251612
actually, there is a case to unfuck open carry becuase of the ruling. Unlikely, but at least it's something. The ruling also doesn't toally ban conceal carry, just that sheriffs can define good cuase on their own. People can fight this by electing people who would issue.

The only place that is fucked is San Francisco, since there is an ordinance banning carrying by anyone who isn't an on duty cop.
>>
Obama himself says that the NRA is the reason gun laws haven't changed since he has been in office.

Skip to 1:55
https://youtu.be/LSEoVkl0W30
>>
Top Tier:
NRA
NRA-ILA
NRA Affiliated State Org.
Effective State Orgs.

Mid Tier:
GOA
NAGR
Most Vanilla State Orgs.
Local Org.

Felon mismanaging you money tier:
SAF
>>
>>30253688
Bullshit.

NAGR is the worst. Fuck those spamming retards.
>>
>>30255208

Hence why mid tier.
>>
>>30255267
NAGR should be lowest tier. They are actually detrimental to the 2A cause, More strife than benefit. They should be banned.

Fuck them.
>>
>>30253024
He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
For a president who could not do jack diddly shit when little kids were slaughtered, he sure as hell lost all credibility to talk anything about firearms.
>>
I had a friend tell me NRA lobbied against gay marriage (which regardless of what your stance on it is is NOT why we give them money,) but I could never confirm this. Can anyone confirm?

Also, how do you know which groups actually put the donations to good use? How can you see what the different groups are doing and what they're fighting for/against?
>>
>>30251318

I used to be against joining groups like the NRA because they shat the fucking bed with the AWB in 94. Still, they drove a hard bargain. Buy memebership every year, got a sweet range back for joining that some fat retard on Letgo bought for 50 dollars and some girl I wanted to dig out since high school saw the American Rifleman copies on my coffee table and thought it was sexy. It's worth it IMHO but make sure they aren't fucking you over every other year. I'll get a life membership when I get an apology.
>>
>>30256873

Also my Canadian femboy learned to shoot with them at one point. Not a right wing shithead, just a constitution loving American. Some people think that kind of stupid shit matters.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.