[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I conceal carry pic related and secretly hope that some faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 925x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 925x639
I conceal carry pic related and secretly hope that some faggot decides to do a mass shooting when I'm around so I can pepper him with 147gr +p+ rounds.
>>
Yup, here we see the true heart of 99% of gun owners

Itching to for a chance to kill someone
>>
>>30251210
Nah tho, I just hate those faggots killing innocent bystanders
>>
File: o9NgsIP.jpg (14 KB, 382x384) Image search: [Google]
o9NgsIP.jpg
14 KB, 382x384
>>30251234
>I hate those faggots
>literally killed a bunch of faggots
>>
>>30251234
faggots as use in the colloquial sense not refering to the homo sex.

common sense man awaayyyyy
>>
>>30251210
>itching for a chance to kill someone justifiably and save innocent people
fixed it for you
>>
File: Glock Black Logo01.jpg (7 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
Glock Black Logo01.jpg
7 KB, 349x349
>>30251187
Glock does not recommend shooting +P ammo.
>>
>>30251481
*I* knew what you meant.
>>
>>30251187
Why would you want to turn a shooting into a bombing?
>>
File: PI9136LP_1200x7821.png (738 KB, 1200x782) Image search: [Google]
PI9136LP_1200x7821.png
738 KB, 1200x782
I conceal carry pic related because I like knurled wood digging into my kidney when I drive.
>>
>>30251496
We're all just a bunch of fat worthless neck beards desperately hoping to be the hero for once
>>
>>30252261
b8 not subtle enough
>>
File: file.jpg (466 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
466 KB, 1000x650
>>30252250
Victor Zulus for that nice cheese grater feel on your skin.
>>
>>30252261
>modern knight fantasies
honestly that's what I usually assume about /k/
>>
>>30251187
>shooter isn't bothered by innocent bystanders
>he has a rifle
>he comes prepared

you
>subcompact handgun
>innocent bystanders running about, causing chaos
>surprised

Good luck?
>>
>>30251187
Oh look, it's the "shoulda woulda coulda" post. Do you have the tactical training to back it up? I doubt it. Bragging about "147grt +P+ rounds through a gun made by a manufacturer that states you shouldn't put them through it doesn't help your case.

The vast majority of people in this club needed was someone to get them out of danger. Not add more bullets to a bad situation. Opening fire without training, let alone around ~100+ people who most likely don't have training makes you about as useful as the most panicked person trampling their way out. Are you familiar enough with SWAT tactics enough to know exactly how and where they'll enter the building so that it doesn't look like you are an accomplice? Let's say maybe you get lucky, and they recognize what you're doing and don't fill you with bullets. Then you have to ensure that at least a few people in a panicked crowd are coherent enough to witness you as this hero you imagine yourself to be. With a bloodthirsty FBI already upset they didn't get there sooner or catch the guy, they'd love to string up who could easily be a survivor in the shooting. Your casings, your footprints, your clothes, your having a concealed gun in a club with alcohol...all things that look pretty bad compared to simple 50/50 chances on how likely your story will be.

How about rather than admit that "whelp, these shootings are just the way things are now, may as well prepare for them all the time, everywhere" you actually join groups to advocate against gun violence? Not only would it put the gun right stealing libtards on the defense and secure whatever "gun rights" actually even mean any more, but it'd also improve an utterly fucking pathetic mental healthcare system in this country.
>>
>>30251187
this is b8

I, too, hope some faggot starts a mass shooting and that you're one of the victims.
>>
>>30252911
>utterly fucking pathetic mental healthcare system in this country
Totally agree. A good friend of mine would still be alive if it wasn't for it. Seriously, fuck the healthcare and mental heath system in the US. what a fucking crock
>>
>>30252911
I practice speed shooting drills 2x a month with said firearm
>>
>>30253331
+ range time whenever
>>
>>30253331
Totally missed the point of what that guy said. Don't try and be a hero. Chances are 99% you'll fuck it up. If you think you're hot shit, you aren't. If you actually were, you'd help protect people not endanger them.
>>
>>30252911
>being worried about shooting +P+ 9mm through a Glock.
Seriously? You realize that the reason Glock doesn't recommend it is because of liability, right? You can shoot 9 major through a Glock with very little modification, some factory +P+ is not going to blow the gun up.

also
>Are you familiar enough with SWAT tactics enough to know exactly how and where they'll enter the building so that it doesn't look like you are an accomplice?
Buddy, the local SWAT guys are not going to post their TTPs on the internet for you.
>>
>>30253479
What the fuck are you actually advocating then? Laying down and dying?
>>
>>30251210
>Itching to for a chance to kill someone
Whats wrong with that? Not even trying to be an edgy cunt. If someone is bad/shitty, whats the big deal removing them from the planet?
>>
File: tokarov.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tokarov.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>30251187
I carry pic related because I pretend im a Russian spy defecting to the west
I also carry a makarov for the same reason
>>
>>30252911
Are you serious?
You pop the shooter, put your gun away and start helping people. That's if
>>
>>30252911
autism
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.