[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ related stress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 45
File: 1463428453086.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1463428453086.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
Does the rest of /k/ ever feel stressed when these shootings happen?

Anti's and others seem to swarm out of the woodwork to skewer all gun owners for the act of a literal terrorist. All I want to do is punch holes in paper and ring the steel gongs, and these people want to see me crucified for it.

Just wanted to see if /k/ ever gets sad/stressed about it. I know I shouldn't let them get to me, but, damn...
>>
I actually get sort of nervous having a gun group liked on normie book... but I remind myself that a man has to sometimes stand by his convictions even if they're unpopular
>>
I just lost all connections with my family because my mom sperged out and called me early this morning saying she's going to dump my guns in the ocean.

So sort of? But at the same time I'm relieved of all the social bullshit that I had to deal from them.
>>
File: 1465588799088.jpg (4 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1465588799088.jpg
4 MB, 4160x2340
>>30250595
Ya... it's because you have skin in the game. You're a gun owner, you're now the 'bad guy'. Just keep calm and carry on dude.
>>
>>30250612
I will always stand for what I believe in. I just wish people didn't hate me for it, I certainly do not hate them.
>>
>>30250641
Sounds like you made the right choice, crazies gonna cray
>>
>>30250641
don't worry dude. Are you the same guy who posted in the other thread saying it'll be an epic way to come out to your family?
Await their arrival in your hallway, cradling your Mosin with a vibrator in your butt and the rainbow flag around your shoulders - when they open the door just roll your eyes and say "fabulous, darling!"
>>
>>30250657
The best thing you can do is create argument flows in your head. Imagine if an anti-gunner confronted you, and you calmly explain in your mind the reason why you are pro-gun. It gives a strong psychological foundation for your beliefs so they cannot be easily shaken. You'll be more comfortable facing off against opposition.

Also, maybe this is just me, but most people don't chastise me for guns. Not even liberals. I casually might bring it up, but I don't make a big thing out of it and most people are okay, even if they don't agree. A majority of my friends are liberal as well.
>>
>>30250693
I do have a solid foundation, I'm just so tired of arguing about it all the time. I just wish people would come together and attack the real issues behind people doing these mass murders.
>>
>>30250766
Yeah, I feel you. It's up to you if you want to engage in arguments, but personally I just avoid talking about it. I like guns but I'm not going to fight every body opposed to them. Do you usually initiate the arguments, or do they come onto you? Maybe seek out different groups of people if people keep bringing it up to you. Several very strong liberals know I am pro-guns and even they don't directly harass me about it.

Lie low and you won't get into conflict [most of the time]
>>
>>30250595
I do. I'm really glad I made an ammo order the day before that literallywho girl got shot and two before the shit in Orlando.

I'm pissed my lowers haven't gotten here yet though.
>>
>>30250692
Not same anon but, I cracked a smile.
>>
File: 1458437998362.jpg (86 KB, 786x476) Image search: [Google]
1458437998362.jpg
86 KB, 786x476
>>30250595
>tfw you ordered 3 dozen PMags a day before the incident

Buckle up, kids.
>>
Do not let Clinton or Sanders win

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nra-endorse-donald-trump-president/story?id=39253893
>>
>>30250595

Nope. I already own all the guns that I want, and have enough ammo to last me for decades.
>>
File: 1911fags_rally_on_me.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1911fags_rally_on_me.gif
2 MB, 480x360
I shit you not these always seem to happen when my family is all together. Fortunately no-one else in the house seems to know about this yet.
>tfw you're surrounded by "staunch Democrats"

Though I'm glad I bought a bunch of STANAGs and another lower last week.
>>
>>30250595
Know that feel bro. Was actually gathering my stuff to go shooting this morning when I saw the news. Got so down about it that I couldn't drag myself out to the range. You gotta keep reminding yourself that whatever these antigun assholes say, you are not a bad guy, you probably will never know anyone in the firearms community who will do anything like what this guy did in Florida, and that there's way more good in the shooting sports than bad. Don't let the fuckers get you down. Stay strong and carry on.
>>
>>30250913
THEN STOP HAVING FAMILY GATHERINGS YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE
>>
>>30250850
I ordered a bunch of those cheap steel mags off PSA right before this, and my wallets been taking a beating lately. I'm undecided if I should get some pmags too.
>>
>>30251020
Well nevermind, I just looked up the 10/$100 deal I had bookmarked and it's out of stock.

We full panic mode now?
>>
>>30251041
I believe this is the panic everyone was waiting for...
>>
>>30251064
>tfw getting ready to buy a pistol

Well RIP my wallet.
>>
I always stand up for my beliefs.

It got really tense at my work a few days ago. My boss is openly anti-gun and she was ranting about bullshit gun statistics yet again. I finally had enough and I pulled out $100 cash from my wallet, slapped it on the table, and said it was her's if she could substantiate that claim. I did this in full view of like 8 of my co-workers.

She spent a good 15 minutes on her phone trying to find the "facts" about the number of deaths she was quoting and she coudln't.

People thought I was a weirdo but I just get so fucking sick of anti-gun people pulling numbers straight from their fucking asshole and passing them off as fact.
>>
>>30250692
Yeah that's me who posted in /arg/ and the ban thread.

I was thinking since I'm single, getting some assless chaps and a rainbow thong. Painting "COCK SLUT"on my chest or something ridiculous while wearing American flag aviators, a camo hat, holding my AR in one hand and a rainbow gadsden flag in the other.

Your idea is great too.
>>
Ordered 3 stripped aero precision lowers last month and a glock the month before that. Feels good. My only concern is getting some non-cucked magazines. I live in NJ but feel like I should get some 30 rounders for when I move to a free state. What do?
>>
>>30250595
I litterally can't think about anything else other than how this will be used as fodder for distraction stances.
>Gun Bans
>Right to Privacy
>Immigration and Muslims
>>
>guy i know called me and said he was concerned for me because I said I was buying an AR-15
>I'm not sure whether it was a joke or not but asked about shooting up a school

called him a fag and hung up the phone
>>
>>30251350
bonus point for Mosin bolt as prostate massager
>>
Why are you so afraid of stricter gun laws if you aren't lunatics? Would you be against mentally deficient people being banned from getting a weapon or the likes?
>>
File: B8.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
B8.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>30252018
God damn it.
>>
>>30250595
>Does the rest of /k/ ever feel stressed when these shootings happen?

Since becoming an owner, yes.

>Anti's and others seem to swarm out of the woodwork to skewer all gun owners for the act of a literal terrorist.
Admittedly, I love this part. I love debating and spinning the truth on these delusional retards.
>>
>>30250595

I don't get sad or stressed, I get ANGRY. These fucks want to ban guns, and they exploit shootings to further their ideology.

They will NOT succeed in taking my guns. If they continue to try, we will have to start voting from the rooftops.

Civil rights are not subject to majority vote.
>>
Yup. The constant bleating is loud and annoying. On the plus side, it pushed me into ordering a new upper and a thousand rounds of 5.56. Wallet hurts, but I can handle it and I was planning on doing it in the next couple of months anyway. Also bought a dozen of PSA's mags a few weeks ago and I'm stocked up on about 5k rounds of .22. So all I can do is wait it out and hope that Trump wins and doesn't fuck everything up.
>>
>>30251934
If this isn't a really short pasta tell him to fuck off and never talk to him again. He sounds like the kinda fuck that would call the cops for "public safety" if you made a sad post on normiebook (assuming you have an account) after knowing you have an AR.

Our only hope is that even King Obongo is calling it a terrorist act now.

Fucking damn it.
>>
It's fucking sad, to quote a famous gay, no matter what you believe in someone somewhere is working to take your rights away, which is why you need to out proud and smart and are to verbally defend your rights.

That's said the best thing you can do is be open honest friendly, and supportive of people, and espeshily minorities of owning all types of weapons.

This racist edglord shit, helps the left point at gun owners and see see they arnt sane enough to own guns (so cut that obongo shit out).

Remember you are an ambassador, so if you fly right walk tall, and keep calm, and no matter how in your face people get keep your cool, you may not only walk away with a won argument, but someone who knows about how conflict works in this world, and is willing and able to help protect our freedoms.

>Seriously hate criminals all you want but everytime you act racist even in jest you put ammo in people who don't understand freedoms pack.
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 342x342
My cousin who's a bleeding liberal went on a rant. After correcting her she said "it's those anti Muslim people selling guns to these extremist" I don't know how to respond to this, it's on another level of derp/conspiracy I can't even fathom
>>
>>30252420

>Anti-Muslims selling guns to a muslim are the problem
>>
>>30252413
I agree with all of your points, but I'm also 90% sure that you are drunk.
>>
File: 1462922435224.jpg (43 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1462922435224.jpg
43 KB, 500x450
>>30252420
Your cousin might be a secret 'strayan
>>
>>30250595
Yeah. I get stressed. Its the same way i used to get stressed when i was doing MMA and couldnt make a practice. Its awful.
>>
>>30250595
Yes. And I'm in Europe.

Our media mostly brings 1 to 1 the whole 9 yards of antigunnery your media spergs out. They just send it through google translate.

All that to make our antigun law proposals look well thought through.
>>
>>30251140
kek
Nice! Stay strong!
>>
>>30250595

No. I'm muslim AND I browse /k/ daily and I just don't care anymore. Me, personally, I'm centered, man. I'm fasting, I'm spiritually sound and confident. I'm gonna be taking a break from political stuff too, which would do anyone a world of good.

Because of my background I've appeared and identified more as white and I felt no less anxious. Whites were doing a ton of shootings at the time and it's the constant news cycle and 4chan and talk radio that's going to get you riled.

At least this guy, according to the official story, blathered about ISIS in his ramblings to 911. That is to say that Americans will refuse to let what officially counts as a terrorist attack cuck them into shredding the Constitution.
>>
File: 1465596063141.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465596063141.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>30250595
>Libs-"Give us dem rifles"
>Us- "Suck our fucking cocks marxist swine"
>>
>>30251934
people like that don't realize what they're essentially implying to your fucking face is that they don't believe you're a good person, that has their shit together, and will just go shoot up people.

Fuck those people.
>>
>>30250595
I dont. What are they gunna do?

An unarmed person cant possibly just walk up to an armed person and say "give me your guns or else".

They have literally no ground to stand on. We will never lose our right to own guns.
>>
>another day
>another shooting
thanks /k/
i used to support second amendment but my support is wearing very thin
>>
>>30252792
>i used to support second amendment but my support is wearing very thin

>I let the actions of others, whom I know to be in the wrong, sway my opinion on constitutionally protected rights
>>
>>30251964
I can see rainbow chromed ones with nubbed/ribbed embossing now.

I'm really not even sure how that'd mechanically work, but I can see it in my head.
>>
File: 1459055134007.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1459055134007.png
228 KB, 1192x830
>>30252730
I'm guilty of getting myself caught in the media/politics/4chan cycle and I know that it is making me fucking miserable.

>>30252768
They aren't going to be the ones who would do it, obviously.

Damnit /k/ why can't I just have my fairytale land where everyone just fucking loves each other and goes to the range together? Why does the world have so many divisive people who only want to see others who are offer different opinions than their own dead?

Feels fucking bad man.
>>
>>30252827
>slaves are 3/5ths of a person because Constitution said so
Constitution has a lot of mistakes. We need to correct them as we grow as a better nation.
>>
>>30252846
yeah fuck off to reddit
>>
>>30250913
Reading that reminded me of this
https://youtu.be/hEWwvk7o3ug
>>
>>30252846

>That section was amended decades ago
>Still bitching about it
>>
>>30252888
The Second Amendment can be amended today. And a lot of these problems will go away. This doesn't happen in countries without guns like Japan.
>>
>>30252919
Instead they just stab people.
Or gang up on old people.
Or beat up the homeless.
>>
>>30252919
You're right, it doesn't. They use knives instead, like that one chink guy who stabbed a shitload of kids.

OR, they'll use a car, like that one person last week.
>>
>>30252833
dubs speaks truth.

I agree with you on that one man, would be cool.
>>
I used to be, but we're in a good place politically. Don't let 4chan scare you into a frenzy.
>>
Yep. Went out to buy ammo today after all the shootings.

Got three boxes of Perfecta .45ACP and three 325 round boxes of .22lr from Wally World.
>>
File: 1360287493885.jpg (156 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1360287493885.jpg
156 KB, 863x752
>>30251020
>>30251041
This is it, lads.

>tfw bought first AR15 today after hearing about the shooting because I was gonna do it this weekend or next
>came with one pmag
>it'll be fucking forever until those PSA aluminum mags with the magpul followers are back in-stock
>sgammo also ran out of .30c brass ammo today

A-atleast tapco 30rd mags are still available online, r-right?
>>
>>30253100
>ordering from PSA when they haven't fixed their data breach

Anon, I...
>>
>>30252919
Instead the crazies do sarin attack in the subways
>>
>>30252919
Yeah? And what happens every time Godzilla attacks? That's right cuck-bait, Godzilla wrecks their Nippon shit. Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>30251140
nice
>>
>>30253100
I'm good on mags, but I will absolutely NEVER feel like I have enough ammo.

Just ordered some more AR food off sgammo, took fucking forever to find some that hadn't been panic-priced to shit, was in stock and then wait for the fucking site to load.

>>30253119
Like the fucking NSA and every other 3-letter alphabet soup agency doesn't fucking know what you're buying online. Unless you're buying from a deaf and blind hobo under a bridge with no security cameras anywhere along the path you took to get there and back, with cash you've only ever handled in a clean suit and gloves, someone can figure out what you have.
>>
File: krabs_rag3do.jpg (35 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
krabs_rag3do.jpg
35 KB, 680x464
>you become vegetarian and a bunch of left wing vegans start friending you on Facebook
>mfw they all post anti gun stuff
>>
>>30253100
>>30253267 here

Forgot to mention there are a few guys I know that were looking to get into ARs because of how cheap they've been, and I'm pretty sure thats out the fucking window now. Be glad you bought anything when you did.

Sign up for PSA's newsletter if you haven't already and watch your email like a fucking hawk in case those PSA mags come back in stock on sale. I have a few, they seem to be pretty decent quality.
>>
>>30253283

Tell them to fuck themselves.
>>
>>30252018
Why are you so afraid of a muslim ban if you aren't a muslim?
>>
>>30253291
I don't feel like I have enough ammo or mags.
Is there any reason to not panic-buy some m3 pmags off midway right now for $14.20 each?
>>
>>30253318
I'm suppose to help serve at a vegan spaghetti dinner with them next Saturday to help raise funds for a Vegfest here next year

Jesus christ I've lost control of my life
>>
>>30250595
All I want to do is defend myself and my girl, and collect pieces of history.

I'm not some damn terrorist, or go through and shoot places up.

I hate how stigmatized gun owners are sometimes
>>
>>30253346
I'd say depends on how many mags you already have. There was a 10pack of pmags for $100 on surplusammo until today when it got bought out of existence. I was contemplating it but I just bought a bunch of those D&H steelies off PSA so I said fuck it I'll wait a little.

I'm a dumbass.
>>
>>30253369
A lot less brown on brown violence.

Non-whites only account for 20% of white homicide victims.
>>
>>30253367
Just eat how you want, fuck hanging out with ultra-left wing fruitcakes. Why hang out with or talk to people you don't like? It sounds like the only thing you have in common with them is you both only get your protein from nuts.
>>
>>30253409
One said today that her spouse regularly carries, honestly that surprised me.

I only have one friend and I hate him anyway so it'll be fun either way, I honestly look and kind of act like a dirty fucking hippie until the "you have 10 guns and you're a prepper? Huh?"
>>
File: 1447974919812.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1447974919812.png
464 KB, 610x488
>>30252919
>Immigration reform can happen today. And a lot of these problems will go away. This doesn't happen in countries without visible minorities like Japan.
>>
>dont have any anti gun friends
>Everyone I work with shoots competitively
>Everyone calls out hilarys bullshit daily
Only downside is that they make anti-trump jokes. Otherwise I feel safe day to day
>>
>>30252919
To be honest, if Japanese people were still as shithouse crazy as radical Muslims, nobody would have the time to care about ISIS, they'd be too busy making sure their MOPP gear is on so they don't get killed by the daily Sarin attack.
>>
>>30253470
Eh, that's not too bad. If I didn't already have those steelies I'd be tempted.
>>
File: witness me senpai.png (65 KB, 928x519) Image search: [Google]
witness me senpai.png
65 KB, 928x519
>>30253491
Well I went from 8 to 9 total, so I'm happy.
>>
>>30253512
>>30253470
>$14.20 for a pmag
http://agsarmament.com/magpul-gen-m3-pmag-30-556mm-magazine-black-30rd
>>
>>30253369
Chill.
>>
File: 1449248787238.jpg (7 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1449248787238.jpg
7 KB, 248x250
I get stressed knowing that gay people are now targets in this fucking country and the left won't give a fucking shit about them because the shooter wasn't white

50 fucking people were killed because some chucklefuck from ISIS shot them all, and all people will do is blame the gun
>>
>>30253528
I was super butthurt until I looked at the $15 shipping on the link you posted and the $10 discount I got from Midway. Basically a wash.
>>
File: 1400043830073.jpg (29 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
1400043830073.jpg
29 KB, 400x407
>>30253552
>and all people will do is blame the gun

Tell me about it
>>
>>30253512
1 to 9 I meant.
>>
>>30253552
#faggotlivesmatter
>>
File: 1456270181936.jpg (571 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456270181936.jpg
571 KB, 1200x1200
>>30251081
>mfw i turn 21 this December and everything happens

I just want a glock 30. Can't they just wait a year?
>>
>>30253669
I almost went to try out some pistols this weekend. I could have fucking bought one on Saturday.

I'm fucking pissed.
>>
>>30253669
>tfw just turned 21 and bought handgun ammo, suppressors and handguns
Trust me anon, its going to be great
>Glock 30
Dont be a retard
>>
I first read there was a shooting at a gay club and I was practically praying it wasn't a white guy. I'm sick of being hated by the neolib faggots.
When it turned out to be a guy named Omar, I was happy. When he turned out to have pledged himself to ISIS and was an afghani, I would've been overjoyed if he hadn't committed the worst mass shooting in American history.
>>
File: 1462406872402.jpg (73 KB, 437x458) Image search: [Google]
1462406872402.jpg
73 KB, 437x458
>>30251140
>mfw
>>
>>30250595
The moment they cry that this fucker wouldn't be able to do this if we had stricter gun control, remind them that the only reason this fuxker was able to purchase a gun was due to govt incompetency in doing its background checks.

Also remind them that this night club was a gun free zone.
>>
>>30253698
Isn't it fucking sick what the Left and gungrabbers have done to us? We're sitting here worried about the race of the fucking shooter because we know depending on how that goes we'll either have "only" a moderate panic or a full-blown insanity-tier panic only because they always use these incidents as excuses to grab guns.

Instead of bombing the fuck out of ISIS and catching these people the gun is somehow at fault.

Then you hear that interview where one guy admitted to the news he blocked the door after he got out and thinks he hard knocking/banging on the other side. I'm not enough of a keyboard warrior to say "hurr durr I would have just charged the attacker lol" but I am 10/10 seriously fucking mad at that one.
>>
>>30253100
Dude there are literally hundreds of stores online selling mags. Hell you could probably run down to your local gun store and pick some up of youre that concerned.
>>
Absolutely fucking hate it when people take mass shootings and use them as a soapbox for their political gun control bullshit. They don't even wait to find out if the gun was legally obtained or within the parameters of the law. France has comparatively much stricter gun control but that didn't stop the ISIS attacks there.
Plus no one ever seems to acknowledge that these shootings are complicated matters, and that proper mental healthcare, background checks, and (the one that always gets people butthurt) immigration policies could prevent a great deal of these shootings.

Nearly got into an argument about this shit with my gf this afternoon, so excuse the venting.
>>
>>30253758
>Isn't it fucking sick what the Left and gungrabbers have done to us? We're sitting here worried about the race of the fucking shooter because we know depending on how that goes we'll either have "only" a moderate panic or a full-blown insanity-tier panic only because they always use these incidents as excuses to grab guns.
IKTF.

>please let the shooter be muslim please let the shooter be muslim please let the shooter be muslim
>wait
>shit
>>
>>30252919
(((Amended)))
>>
File: 1445379331604.gif (503 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
1445379331604.gif
503 KB, 335x335
>>30252919
Because Japan has almost no immigration of middle eastern countries and refugees
>>
File: tmp_19840-triggered1039598953.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19840-triggered1039598953.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>Just getting enough money stashed up to finally buy babby's first AssaultingRifle-15
>Find out I'm probably going to be laid off from my job this week
>Largest mass-shooting in US history happens and ISIS is behind it but nobody is going to blame them
>They're instead going to blame guns, as always
>Gun prices are likely going to double, at least
>tfw won't be able to buy babby's first AR-15 for at least another year or two
>>
File: 1433601203300.jpg (69 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1433601203300.jpg
69 KB, 497x732
>just became hasguns this year
>shitty Carcano and Anderson AM-15
Yes OP, every fucking time. It ruins my entire week. I get stressed because I know there's going to be the stupid fucking anti-gun push and I feel actually fucking sick that these fucking subhuman shits will use the deaths of the victims to push their shitty agenda and have the fucking balls to say that gun owners are the fucked up ones. Fuck I just wanted to be gay with a Canadian qt I met, buy a SCAR, speak my mind, and play uncensored vidya... Why is this so much to fucking ask? God fucking dammit yes I'm mad. [spoiler];-;[/spoiler]
>>
>>30252919
And where will the three hundred million guns go? What will happen to the millions of stolen weapons already in the hands of criminals and the third of the American population who legally own their firearms?

No, these are new problems. There were almost no mass shootings until twenty years ago, but we've been a well-armed society since the first settlements on the American continent were founded. The cause of the problems is a much more recent change, and infringing upon the rights which our country was founded will not solve these more recent problems. I can't purport to know the perfect solution to our increasingly violent and uncivil society, but I know it's not the freedom that made us successful in the first place.

>>30253758
>Isn't it fucking sick what the Left and gungrabbers have done to us?
The worst part is that instead of trying to work together and solve these problems the culture has forced us to worry more about simply continuing to be able to live our own lives as we want to. I'm left sitting here with a newly clean-shaven face hoping nobody mistakes me for a Muslim and wondering what happened to the wonderland of a country my parents used to tell me they immigrated to.
>>
File: 20160612_150353.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160612_150353.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I had a gut feeling something like this was going to happen so I bought a ton of ammo last week pic related, 10 lowers, and $700 in Mags. I am glad I did
>>
Honestly, I emailed my senator (Jeff Sessions) and feel a lot better about this. I know it won't do much because he's already firmly on our side already, but it puts my mind at ease.
>>
>>30254523
Those are pretty boots, do you use them at the gay ranch?
>>
>>30254523
>10 lowers
Can I buy one?
>>
>just completely decked out my ar the other day

Thank fuck.

Also I can't shop for ammo till tomorrow. How are the local store supplies of ammo/mags, looking?
>>
>>30254656
They are Danner rats if being comfy is gay sign me up
>>
>>30250641

I called dad to see if I could borrow some cash to pick up something I wanted before the panic buying fully engages.

Asked how much, and then said buy two.
>>
>>30250595
I knew something big would happen in the months preceding the election. I'm happy with my setup right now so I'm not worried about trying to panic-buy shit. I'll wait until everyone calms down because Trump made gun control illegal
>>
>>30254737
If they're anything like online stores, they're cleaned out. Your only hope is if they were closed today and you get there early so retired Fudds don't clean them out too. Also be prepared to open your anus and wallet to crisis pricing. Fucking Tula went up on sgammo a not insignificant amount today before it went out of stock. I got some more steelcase for around $25 more per k than what I paid just 3 days ago when I luckily bought some randomly.
>>
>>30252018
Because it's already illegal to own a gun if you've been adjudicated mentally defective, moron
>>
>>30254737
I have 2 local stores I go to and the 1 was significantly busier than usual, but no crazy shit was going on. The used racks were full, the actual racks were full, and there was plenty of ammo.
At Walmart there was 1 other person buying ammo, and that is unusual as well, but there was tons of ammo still on the shelf. Of course, this was about 1pm on a Sunday. I imagine it got worse this evening and it'll be a shitshow by next weekend unless the news cycle moves onto something else.
>>
>GF wakes up before me every day
>Wake up to text
>"Fucking Muslims"
I think I'm gonna wife her soon. Bigger gun collection than mine currently and almost completely redpilled (except for Israel)
>>
>>30253691
Why not? I like the SF ver. after I got to fondle it at my lgs. The 21 was alright, but they only had the 3rd gen and the heel annoyed me, I had to hold it like a wand or something to fit it right.
>>
>>30250595
Well, my GF said it was her or the guns.

I hate my life. My first serious GF in my life (>30 years) dumped me today because of some fucking towelhead. Kill me.
>>
File: 1436545406298.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436545406298.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>30250595
I get more aggravated butterflies in my stomach, knowing im going to have to answer for something I didnt do by people I dont even like. I pride myself in not paying attention to politics and not ever getting involved, one of the few things I do voice is my liking of guns and even that isnt something I do regulalrly
>>30250612
I got rid of facebook years ago just for that. Its basically buzzfeeds, clickbait and VICE crammed into one with the occasional pregnancy announcement
Im basically going underground for the next month and hoping its blown over some by the time I stop being a hermit
>>
File: model 10.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
model 10.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>30253669
Im going to get my first tomorrow, hoping the panic hasnt set in motion yet
I was just getting a .38 but now maybe I should do some window shopping
>>
>>30255076
>.45
>carry gun
>>
>>30253698
>>30253758
>>30253933
as fucked as it is and ill never admit it outside of this board an an anon
I was a little relived it wasnt another straight white male
>>
Wtf are you guys bitching about? I see tons of ammo and mags at reasonable prices. Stop panicking. Thid plays right to Emperor Trump.
>>
>>30255080
Hardcore dude... but hey, you dodged a bullet. Someone who gives bullshit ultimatums like that is not worth sticking with.
>>
>>30255080
Dude, trust me, people that love you don't demand you give up things that make you happy. Don't cuck yourself.
>>
File: 1465476461004.jpg (162 KB, 1100x763) Image search: [Google]
1465476461004.jpg
162 KB, 1100x763
No I slept really well knowing that this shooting happened. This is for 3 key reasons

>Fuel has been added to Trump's fire
>Muslims are again in the limelight for being subhuman
>A bunch of gays got capped
These are great days we're living in bros
>>
>>30255080
been there m8. there wasnt even a shooting either, and I only had 3 pistols at the time
she said she wasnt comfortable with "murder weapons" around and told me to get rid of them. Tried explaining that theyre not murder tools, gun safety, the ,logical fallacies of gun control the whole 9 years and she wouldnt budge. this spiraled into other arguments about who has 'control" over certain things in the relationship and we both called it off. we had just moved in together a month before
It sucked but in hindsight she was a big control freak. you'll be ok
>>
>>30255135
>>30255186
>>30255195
I guess so. Thanks guys. I hope her computer explodes or something while she is browsing Tumblr. (Opposites attract?)
>>
>>30255080
The other anons that already responded are correct. Don't even take her back. You'll find someone else. I'm gfless too, and for the moment I can lie to myself that it's a good thing because it leaves all my money open to spend on guns and ammo in case of the Hillpocalypse.
>>
What website has ammo still? Anyone with non jacked up prices?
>>
>>30255249
ive never believed the opposites attract thing
you want to be on the same page with another person but each person should have enough free will to give each other some space
ive never seen an opposites attract relationship work
>>
>>30251964
Didn't you see the thread where OP got a shotgun barrel stuck in his bum? Last we heard, paramedics burst down his door
>>
good to see others have the same feelings i do. thanks for helping me commiserate fellow anons.

Back to the memes as we go on.
>>
>>30255080
I'm sure if she's willing to make rash decisions like that she would have fucked you down the track and taken half your shit anyway anon
>>
>>30255282
you for real bro. How many panics since then and you still ask this? Cmon anon. CMON
>>
File: too many feels.jpg (148 KB, 559x364) Image search: [Google]
too many feels.jpg
148 KB, 559x364
>tfw dad has been saying for months everyone is too preoccupied with this election and ISIS is going to sneak in and bomb a football game or something
>"something big, really big, is going happen. Mark my fucking words"
>get up this morning to see this on this news, dad half watching reading the paper looking melancholy
>"see...fucking knew it"
really hits close to home because I have a gay cousin who goes to places like that a lot. I should probably call him
>>
>>30250823
This senpai. Just keep your head down and do you, don't let anyone know your business and don't advertise your funz on social media.
>>
>>30254737
My local Walmart was completely stocked, except .22 of course. Local cabelas had a ton of pmags. The shelves are always full. I should stop in after work tomorrow just to see if they've been ravaged.
>>
>>30254523
why so many mags?
>>
>>30254523
Stupid, you'll never need this much. I'd say 4 mags for each rifle and 1000 rounds for each variant
>>
>>30255454
So he can beat the high score in the next shooting, probably 2 weeks from now

That is how America works, isn't it?
>>
>>30255454
20 for each Rifle, 12 for each PCC and pistol. Is what I like to go by.
>>
>>30255282
I'm seeing tons of reasonably priced guns and ammo. You guys are meming this panic buy.
>>
>>30255555
fuck you for taking my get
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neV5NrTnLrA

MFW I heard it was ISIS
>>
File: 1465321055941.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1465321055941.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
the thing that pisses me off the absolute most about this bullshit, is that liberals are actually defending the Godless shitheap with absolutely garbage excuses like "he's just lonely! it's hard to be a Muslim with no support in this country!"
they're literally taking the shooter's side against homosexuals because he's a muslim. there is not a larger group of hypocrites in the entire world than American liberals. makes my blood boil.
>>
>>30255555

It's the weekend. Many people haven't watched enough mainstream news media to have been whipped into a frenzy yet. I wish I were joking, but that's it.

After Sandyhook, in my area anyways, AR lowers, mags and ammo were available and on shelves for a good 2-3 days. After that it was all over.
>>
That feeling when you shoot 5.45 not 5.56 so tge crazy sweep on your main ammo source is nearly non existent
>>
>>30255780

>tfw I shoot both
>>
File: socialmedia.jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
socialmedia.jpg
81 KB, 1920x1080
Somebody teach me how to handle this shit!

I just posted a vid of me from the range yesterday using my AR-15 shooting steel targets and looking operator af (220 likes, wut wut!)

A part of me wants to make a post about it, but I dont want to be the dude debating other people on Facebook. FML
>>
>>30255850
Everybody already knows where you stand on guns. No need to snowflake on facebook.
>>
>>30255850
>A part of me wants to make a post about it, but I dont want to be the dude debating other people on Facebook. FML
You wont change anyone by posting but you will just cause a giant circle jerk. If 220 people liked you shooting then its a pretty good indication that your friends are all on the same level
>>
>>30252919
>this doesn't happen in countries without guns like France

It doesn't happen in Japan because Japan doesn't have tons of niggers and muzzies.
>>
When I get upset in other aspects of my life I tend to seek out venues where people are having gun rights related debates in order to win those debates, because frankly I'm really fucking good at gun debating against noguns that have no fucking clue what they're talking about and it's a way to channel emotions. It's my biggest indicator that I need to look inside and figure out why I'm stressed elsewhere in my life so I can address it more constructively.

As for mass shootings specifically, I just want to fucking feel sad. Some idiot just killed 50 people for monumentally shitty reasons. Not only that but the targeted group is one that I already super support. Instead I'm stuck getting all worked up because people are attacking me and my beliefs over something that I have absolutely nothing to do with, so I get stressed and I engage in gun related debates which is something I really don't want to do. I just want to fucking feel sad.

There's no easy fix. We can't come together to mourn because we're too busy trying to place societal blame rather than just accept that sometimes there's massive unstoppable fucktards out there that will slip through the cracks no matter what band-aid piece of legislation we half-assedly try to slap on the wound.
>>
>>30255924
>>30255925

Nah but I also have liberal friends who now wants more control on guns.

Fuck man.
>>
File: 70zE5Uy.png (508 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
70zE5Uy.png
508 KB, 575x767
>>30252919
Just like France which has strict gun control. Or Norway which is even stricter, or England. Yeah! We should be like those countries, they don't have terrorist attacks!

Oh wait...
>>
>>30250595
Holy fuck trump is getting support from this. his fb statement has like 325k likes to shillarys 84k
>>
>>30255332
This
>>
>>30250595

The stress for me comes from people I know acting like they care. Whether it's pandering for the last word, likes, or views, everyone takes these people's deaths and use it to spout an opinion. The stress comes when I see the 10,000th post about anything but what actually happened.
>>
>>30253467
>honestly wanting Trump as president

My guy, just kill yourself. Please.
>>
>>30256346
If my other fucking option is the Clintons the hell fucking yeah I want Trump

>most of /k/ is too young to remember the travesty that was the Clinton administration.
>>
File: 1368926538290.gif (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1368926538290.gif
1 MB, 720x480
>>30256346
I would have enjoyed rand a lot more but I would sooner vote for osama bin laden before I vote for hilary

>94 AWB
>Import ban
>China embargo
>>
I still think shoving a 12g barrel up ones stinkhole will never be topped
>>
>>30255080
Met a coworker today (cabelas) who is a little younger than me, similar sense of humor and even CCs a ruger LCP when she isnt even old enough to have a carry license.. Think I might make gf, how do I not spaghetti too hard? I left her my number on a napkin on her windshield, she texted me asap so I think im in the clear
>>
>>30250595
As a gay man living in florida who never considered getting a gun because muh liberal leftwing views... After today, I think I'm going to learn to shoot.
>>
File: 1458352073537.png (3 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1458352073537.png
3 KB, 448x357
>>30256532
Good now you can fug her in the bussy :D:D
>>
>>30255080
Don't feel bad. She doesn't appreciate your interests and it would be something next.
>no anon motorcycles are dangerous don't do those
>I hate when you have a beer anon
>you read that 4chen forum too much anon

It would never end.
>>
>>30255454
Resell for higher price. Silly.
>>
>>30255728

For all their talk of justice and equality, they are some of the most breathtakingly bigoted and morally bankrupt motherfuckers I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing.
>>
>>30255555
WITNESSED
>>
File: end of an era.jpg (218 KB, 584x1110) Image search: [Google]
end of an era.jpg
218 KB, 584x1110
>>30250595
yes
I feel terrible that when I first saw this when I woke up, my first thought was "oh shit theyre going to go for more gun control now and ill have to hear about it from the libtards"
Ii still feel for the people who died but yeah ive been through too many of these. I dont care how tinfoil hat I sound anymore
>>
>Not enough money In the bank for some good ol' panic buying...
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>30256532
>I left her my number on a napkin on her windshield
ya blew it
>>
>>30254127
Gun speculators are worse than le merchant stock speculators desu famalamadong
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>30256532
> He left his number on a napkin in the windshield
Make sure you have a decent sized cuckshed for yourself, be happy, be yourself, (((you))) deserve it
>>
File: goodkday.png (2 MB, 4392x4392) Image search: [Google]
goodkday.png
2 MB, 4392x4392
>>30255323
>>
>>30252768
You are assuming anti-gunners hate guns. They don't. They hate YOU having guns. As with any extremist stance, leftwing or rightwing doesn't matter, the people wanting less freedom believe they are the exception.
>>
File: born to shig.jpg (50 KB, 478x358) Image search: [Google]
born to shig.jpg
50 KB, 478x358
>>30257160
I miss costanza.jpg
>>
>>30257246
Fuckin aye right /k/omrade he's a funny bastard
>>
File: costanza high.jpg (331 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
costanza high.jpg
331 KB, 5000x5000
>>30257265
>>
>>30256015
You have spoken what is on my mind better then I ever could have. I can't believe I gained some introspective insight from fucking 4chan of all places. Capped for posterity, anon.
>>
File: image.png (574 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574 KB, 640x1136
Shoot ar for the first time today, decide to make it my snap story, become the villain.

Wooo.
>>
>>30257318
I still haven't tried using snapchat story, don't have enough friends for that shit. Would be better than posting it on facebook if you don't want people to sperg at you I guess?
>>
So is this shooting likely to effect the prices of nuggets, enfields, mausers, and other surplus guns?
>>
>>30250595
Yes. And lately I've been feeling so alone because I moved to a new city and all my friends are Tumblr-tier leftists. Feels bad man, has caused me to really examine my convictions and wonder if I'm wrong. However, every time, I come to the same conclusions.

Freedom isn't safe. It's more than just some suicidal theoretical liberty circlejerk, the right to keep and bear arms is a cornerstone of a democratic society, even in 2016. It protects innocent lives against their governments, and its exercise founded this nation. So many of us own guns and know how to use them, and don't shoot anything but paper or the occasional attempted murderer. We are not doing anything wrong. We did not kill innocents, and we would only protect our communities, our families, and ourselves. We are not going away, and our rights are not negotiable. They are not on the table. I would actually welcome gun laws that helped stop mass murder and crime, but they have to protect the right of "ordinary civilians" (hate that term) to have them as a hedge against tyranny, and be impossible to corrupt by the people who "hate guns" and think only police should own them. At present, no such law has been proposed in the US, so we have to shoot them down.

We would all be a lot safer if we had our own cells to sleep in every night, with armed guards making sure we behave, but we don't accept that breach of liberty as a realistic solution. We could ban religion, or ban dancing or large gatherings of more than 10 people, but we don't because we accept that free adults ought not to be restricted from such things, even if it puts us at peril sometimes.

There are people who think guns are the common denominator in all things murder and war, and that bearing them is ipso facto participation in violence. This is a blood libel, and those that would use it to restrict the 2nd Amendment have been played into railing against their own rights thinking they're somehow fighting the power.
>>
>>30257533
>he right to keep and bear arms is a cornerstone of a democratic society, even in 2016.
your an idiot.
Pretty sure Australia, Britain, Canada, Sweeden, Newzealand all have reasonable regulations on guns, they also have democracies that withstand greater scrutiny than America's dramatic, flamboyant, visual display of Democracy
>>
>>30257555

>your an idiot

Irony, ladies and gents.
>>
I fixed it for you so this conversation can continue.

>>30257587
>you're an idiot.
>Pretty sure Australia, Britain, Canada, Sweeden, Newzealand all have reasonable regulations on guns, they also have democracies that withstand greater scrutiny than America's dramatic, flamboyant, visual display of Democracy
>>
>>30257526
>Would be better than posting it on facebook if you don't want people to sperg at you I guess?

FB would be worse, but I don't use FB anymore.

Sad thing is that I didn't know about the shooting till ~6 p.m. and the pic was taken at 12:34 p.m.
>>
>>30257112
>>30257160
Nah mayne she loved it, texted me all night with winky faces and shit. Its in the bag
>>
>>30251041
Panic buying in full effect. Prepare your anus for 2$/rd steel cased wolf .223
>>
>>30257609
That's some bad luck, kek

Having a horde of /k/ snapchat friends would be dope, all i use it for is to use those faceswap effects to fuck my face up as much as possible and send it to my gf
>>
>>30257533
eloquently put m8.
>>
>>30257636
first person to give me shit was an ex that "went gay" years ago, and lives with a bunch of gays.
>>
>>30252792
Those people were breathing too, I propose we have a series of tests to see if one is fit to breathe and if not we stop them from doing it.
>>
>>30257664
Fuck em, you don't need that shit in your life.

The facts are on your side, and you've probably got shit to deal with besides hippie commune fags
>>
>>30257688
true that, just a shitty coincidence. owned that rifle 14 months and today is the first day i shot it.
>>
>>30257555
Oh I actually agree about some of them. I think with the exception of the first two countries you mentioned, and some goofy laws in the latter ones (namely where pearl-clutchers arbitrarily ban certain firearms by name) most of those countries have some pretty ...okay gun laws.

In reality I would be in favor of any national shall-issue licensing scheme with reciprocity in all 50 states and built in training, that couldn't be denied by LEOs and politicians at their own discretion or through a backdoor. That to me is a well-regulated militia. This is the Swiss model, more or less. The US gun debate is full of people who want guns banned, pretending that they just want compromise. There is nothing reasonable about them and anyone who knows anything about guns knows it. It's why we call them soccer moms and fudds.

As far as democracy goes, obviously our country already has problems with tyranny and corruption. Many other countries with less of a wartime footing enjoy a more transparent government, more or less. Note, however, that in many of those countries you can be imprisoned for saying the wrong things. The US isn't perfect, but we pay lip service to upholding our rights whereas in commonwealth countries rights are statutory and can be written away overnight. It could happen here too (and I would argue that it is, gradually). All the more reason for the people to have some tangible, corporal, last ditch recourse against their subjugation.
>>
>>30257782
Woa, why that long?
>>
>>30257821
work, i still have not shot mt vepr in the 2.5 years since i've owned it.
>>
>>30257555
checked
also
>Australia, Britain
severely restrict/ban semi automatic firearms, the former bans pump action shotguns specifically and gets cucked by customs not allowing people to import scary looking guns
>Sweden
doesn't allow 'military style' weapons to be used to hunt, police may issue licenses for guns depending on how scary they look
>New Zealand
heavily restricts 'military style semi automatics' (same features as 94 AWB) and places them in another license category

all of these are not at all reasonable, and just plain fucking retarded
>>
File: 1365553360619.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
1365553360619.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>30257843
>work

w-what do you do?
>>
>>30250595

I got triggered as fuck from this shooting. It's not just you OP.
>>
>>30252730
>>30252833
>I'm guilty of getting myself caught in the media/politics/4chan cycle and I know that it is making me fucking miserable.
The world is a much better place than /pol/ and the MSM portray, sometimes you have to take a step back and appreciate what you have.
>>
>>30257864
general manager of two clubs. getting tires of it desu. i'm gonna renew my emt certs and join law enforcement.
>>
>>30252846
>>slaves are 3/5ths of a person because DEMOCRATS said so
FTFY
>>
fuck no.

the libs say not to judge all muslims by the actions of these 'minority radical' ones. so dont fucking treat all gun owners like criminals hypocrites!
>>
>>30253367
literally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WASfwmVifU
>>
File: 1465446282979.png (81 KB, 837x624) Image search: [Google]
1465446282979.png
81 KB, 837x624
only stress I'm feeling is living in New York. I can't legally carry a pistol. Pocket knife vs rife is not good odds
>>
>>30250595
Floridabro here....I work at a retail store, the air has changed, and a storm is brewing. This is going to be a fucking hurricane, but if we hunker down it'll all be ok like all the other times right? I just wish the politicians would let us put our dead in their graves before they stand in them...
>>
>>30253367
Be sure to CC!
>>
>>30250641
y-you did retrieve them before she did that right?
>>
>>30256532
You done autisted with the window note, but she replied, so... birds of a feather shoot together?
Just be mindful of the cray-cray factor in your zeal to get some stank on your hang-low.

You'll know if it's going to work(at least for now) after you bust a nut... either you'll still want to spend time with her or you won't. If you don't... twas not meant to be.
>>
>>30252919
>can be amended

SHALL
>>
>>30250595

I find it strange people willing to push laws because 'it wont effect me, its for the public good' just like the congressmen pushing anti-gay laws because it wont effect them and it was for the public interest.

A bit hypocritcal dont you think?
Do people ever stop and think?
They becoming the thing they hate.
>>
File: 1464718040349.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1464718040349.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
It's not that I get stressed it's that I get pissed, and I mean royally pissed. I'm no funs in the shit land of commiefornia and I really really want to become has funs bUT its shot lIke this that makes me think maybe Ill neber be has funs because some fuck nUT politican like ((((fienstien)))) goes full retard. It's also the mental gymnastics the left does and these fuckers who are supporting the shooter instead of the 50 dead civilians and the other 60 or so in the hospital because of some sick Haji isis supporting motherfucker.
>>
>>30258363
I got a 10/22 but wish i could get a glock or another raifu...
>>
>>30250595

It's more upsetting that you have to deal with the inevitable panic buying of everything gun related that happens EVERY time there is a terrorist attack of some kind. We're going to see shortages of everything under the sun for months again, and prices take literally years to go back down.

Fuck neckbeards, seriously.

>>30257555
"Reasonable" being "No Guns except for the state" unless you jump through lots of hoops, you mean. I'll keep my flamboyant Democracy, thanks.

Oh, and .22 ammo will be gone for the next 3 years. It was finally plentiful again.
>>
>>30258320
It's not strange. Nobody gives a fuck about what you like, it's all about them and what makes them feel good.
Here, have an excerpt from an old /o/ post.
" Nobody thinks for more than a second about what you enjoy before just deciding that they hate it. It doesn't matter how sacred it may be, or the place it holds, once the world finds it you can kiss it goodbye. My city, this country, and our world are all changing at a breakneck pace. What cannot be enjoyed by everyone is either dumbed down until it can be, or destroyed so nobody can have it at all. If you enjoy something that's considered crude by 2015 standards (like fast cars) and dont have the money to wall yourself off, you are nothing more than a new societal ill waiting to be cured. What you value will be twisted into a new story to sell about a new problem to fix. It'll be something people complain about, something a politician uses to prove he does something (much to the delight of the complainers that keep him in office). It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when they come for your sacred place too."
>>
>>30258552
>" Nobody thinks for more than a second about what you enjoy before just deciding that they hate it. It doesn't matter how sacred it may be, or the place it holds, once the world finds it you can kiss it goodbye. My city, this country, and our world are all changing at a breakneck pace. What cannot be enjoyed by everyone is either dumbed down until it can be, or destroyed so nobody can have it at all. If you enjoy something that's considered crude by 2015 standards (like fast cars) and dont have the money to wall yourself off, you are nothing more than a new societal ill waiting to be cured. What you value will be twisted into a new story to sell about a new problem to fix. It'll be something people complain about, something a politician uses to prove he does something (much to the delight of the complainers that keep him in office). It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when they come for your sacred place too."

Do you have that whole post? that's awesome
>>
>>30252919
It's like people born in the nineties forgot the Unabomber and timothy McVeigh. Sure, ban the guns. You will see a drop in domestics involving fire arms, instead you will see a shit ton of stabbings and beatings. Drug runners will now also be gun runners, and crazy people will go back to using bombs.

>>
this country is a massive shit hole

all i have to say
>>
>>30258590
There's not much more to that post, but here's the thread it was in.

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13417064/
>>
>>30258625
I'm sorry you live in the UK, but what can you do?
>>
>>30258639
the united states is a massive shit hole

UK too

can't wait for the economy to finally burst
>>
>>30255358
It's going to get worse. Trust me.
We're only eight days into Ramadan
>>
>>30258629
>http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13417064/
Thanks dude!
>>
>>30250595
Kinda glad I bought my Khyber pass AK two weeks ago. Sadly I was planning on taking a lady-friend this Wednesday to the range before she leaves for uni, I'm kinda worried I won't be able to buy enough ammo for her.
>>
File: 1445675436128.jpg (101 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445675436128.jpg
101 KB, 1280x1024
>>30250612

Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>30252846
>the fact that the US was formed by a rebellion of armed citizens against unjust oppression by the British empire has no relevance in today's world or in the future. No citizen would ever need to defend himself or rebel against the government.

I think the people in.... Every communist society littered with mass graves would disagree with you. You want the state and it's agents to have a monopoly on violence? It would not have prevented this shooting, it didn't prevent the one in France earlier this year, and I won't prevent the next one if you bring it in. "doing something" for the sake of doing something is NOT better than doing nothing.
>>
>>30250641
>Pssh, take them from my cold, dead hands, mom.
>by the way, are we having tendies tonight?
>>
>>30258677
>I live in a massive shithole.
>I can't wait for it to get shittier!
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.