[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to stop masacres in public buildings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: alarm.jpg (13 KB, 257x183) Image search: [Google]
alarm.jpg
13 KB, 257x183
I have idea how to stop masacres in public buildings.
Every not old building has anty-fire system. Water distributors on ceiling. In water tanks we need put a tanks with police pepper spray. On walls in buildings will be alarm buttons similiar to fire alarms. In case of shooting in building we press such button and tank with pepper spray releases this substance to water and anty-fire distributors releases this pepper-water in building... Everyone - including people who attacked building - is not able to any aggresive actions. Of course idea need next improves, for example someone can get into building with gas mask - but we can add to pepper spray substances what easily paste to glass and it will be not possible see anything in gas mask after activation anty-shooting system. Costs of instalation this system is minimal.
What do you think about it? Have You any others 'technologic' ideas for stop mass murders in public buildings?
>>
>>30248710
>attacker brings a gas mask
>everyone suffers like hell till they get shot
>less people can get out because blind and suffocation
brilliant
>>
>>30248710
how about everyone has guns and they shoot the retard that tries to shoot them to shits?
>>
> terrorist buys mask.
> terrorist puts mask on, presses button
>terrorist kills every single incapacitated person in the building with ease

SMORT
>>
>>30248710
> be mass murderer
> replace pepper spray reservoir tank with mustard gas at a major building
> lock exits and pull alarm
ebin
>>
>Trying to stop every single bad person from doing something bad before they do it.
It's not possible. Stop trying. The safest world we could live in would be one where everyone sits in a padded cell. Not a whole lot of liberty in that, is there?
>>
>>30248710
fuck pepper spray, just have two vats and a mixing container.

One with clorox
The other with ammonia

Pepperspray needs direct contact with the eyes or nasal tissue. Mustard gas only needs to be breathed in once. Its already been done in the White House and all other high value Federal building. However, its a shit idea for anywhere.

>Have You any others 'technologic' ideas for stop mass murders in public buildings?
Yea, stop immigration on all mudslimes and fucking kick out all the "refugees" that have been forcibly brought over by "the most transparent cabinet this nation will ever see."

Constitutional concealed carry as well - If you have no history of violence, you should not be barred from your God given right to protect yourself, your loved ones and your well-being.

Also,
>"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither."

Fuck your shit. You are part of the problem, trying to sway public opinion with your cleverly hidden agenda. Fix the problem. The problem is letting 'people' with completely different ideas and principles into this country, which was founded on polar opposite values.
>>
>>30248850
>Constitutional concealed carry as well - If you have no history of violence, you should not be barred from your God given right to protect yourself, your loved ones and your well-being
This is the most American line of text ever read. And i don't mean that in a good way.
>>
also, leaving a button that anyone can press to release pepper spray in a room is a bad idea.
>some asshole decides to be an asshole
>presses button
>>
>>30248884
>This is the most American line of text ever read. And i don't mean that in a good way.
well you are gonna have to explain it to me then, cause American brains cannot into 'subjects of the state' mentality.
>He can't understand having the ability to defend one's self. He simply cannot grasp 'rights'.
fuckin tea n crumpet sucking piece of crooked toof'd shit, we speak freedom over here.
>>
Using button without need = jail
>>
>>30248991
Are you retarded? A liberal? Or both?

>"Banning guns will keep criminal from using them, cause they will go to jail" - said some liberal retard like you.
so how has that worked out in Chitcago so far?
>>
>>30248850
> "Freedom" is a cleverly hidden agenda
Fucking retard, I bet you're a bootlicker too.
If you don't see how blanket bans on ""scurry"" things is a slippery fucking slope you're retarded.

If you say no Muslims period because they're dangerous, it's only a matter of time before they say no guns because they're dangerous.

Pussies like you keep voting to give the government more and more power, but what you don't realize is the government will NEVER NOT abuse its power. While it's all fun and games when a Republican is in power, all it will take is one Democrat with a catalogue of precedents for the trampling of all the rights you do like to begin.
>>
>>30248710
>Have You any others 'technologic' ideas for stop mass murders in public buildings?
Yes. I mandate that passing at least an undergrad level of Stats is required to attain a GED or HS diploma, and tie voting rights to possession of one of the two. Boom! Mass shooting problem instantly solved.
>>
>>30249032
> "Banning Muslims will keep America safe because any Muslim wanting to come will declare themselves Muslims and be denied entry" - said some right wing retard like you
>>
>>30249046
Ok so it looks like you read your Hasbara handbook, eh joo?

go be retarded somewhere else. There are plenty of likeminded individuals on your containment boards
>>>/int/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/JIDF/
>>
>>30249046
You could say no muslims on the basis that they are not from within Liberal Western culture and therefore our own particular freedom-loving subset of Liberal Western culture owes them nothing and applies to them not at all.
>>
>>30248710
I agree. Asthmatic people are a burden to society and we need to gas them all.

This is the perfect cover.
>>
>>30249110
t. Morgan David
>>
>>30249110
Sure and you can go back to /pol/ and go back to masturbating over fascists bootlicking faggot.
>>
>>30248884
Filthy commie git out.
>>
>>30249107
>Letting open the floodgates for "Insert Shitstain sandland country here" over 4 years after the start of the conflict in that country will instill peace and prosperity.
sure thing pal. Tolerance only works so long, until people get fed up with this shit. These fuckers know that our culture is different from theirs, yet it is their religious belief to instill THEIR religious 'values' onto other places that are doing fine on their own with their own set of cultural beliefs and values.
>Convert or Kill anyone standing in the way of Islam
is something that is taught in their scriptures. If you believe that is right, then go fuck yourself, and fly over to one of those shithole majority-muslim countries and live out your days there.
>>
>>30249046
Fuck you fag, I bet you wouldn't be prepared to get into a firefight with the police.
I bet you have no spine and would submit to an illegal search and seizure. They would illegally detain you and you wouldn't fight back.
Thank god I am no where near as spineless as you. We will actually fight for our rights, with sharpened swords and polished rifles.
>>
>>30249135
>go back to /pol/ and go back to masturbating over fascists bootlicking faggot.
you are the one who wants to bring pepperspray to every public building, but be politically correct and delusional when it comes to the actual problem here.

Do you have a name for this fairytale world you live in inside your head?
>>
>>30248884
Cucklord detected.
>>
File: removethyself.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
removethyself.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
>>30249110
>Hasbara
>joo
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30249110
>not wanting the state to wield more power over the masses = jidf
Congratulations on being the biggest cuck in the thread.
>>
>>30248710
Obviously the answer is to ban buildings, no buildings no building massacres.
>>
>>30248710
>anty-fire
wut?
>>
>>30249176
> I've never actually met a Muslim in my life
You're just as bad as tumblr faggots who think every white male is a rapist.

>>30249200
> Strawmanning/Projecting this hard
kek well I guess when you don't actually have an argument, it's hard to do anything else.

>>30249206
First of all, I'm not OP retard.
If I was I'd say it, are you new here?

Second of all,
> HURRR URE BEIN PC YOU DON'T WANT TO EXTERMINATE EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR OF THE DECADE VILLAIN AND SHIT ON OUR LIBERTIES TO DO IT URE A CRAZY KEK FOR NOT IMMEDIATELY BEING REACTIONARY LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Commies were literally trying to destroy western society for decades, yet every /pol/ack like you begs to suck Putin's cock.

I have a feeling by 2020 you'll all be on Saudi Prince #33245's cock screaming about how we should be just Muslim and eliminate the degeneracy.

History always repeats.
>>
>>30248884
Yea well you're stupid
>>
Ok, so the guy said he was a Daesh sympathizer, and I heard he used a handgun, aside from the frighteningly high killcount, this is looking a bit muddy, not sure anything is gonna happen.

Well, hopefully homos start packing heat more, harder to get Jihad'd when you can shoot back.
>>
>>30249046
This guy is correct
>>
>>30249110
Daily reminder that the first amendment is just as vital as the second. Everyone has a right to practice their religion. Until they break a law, let them talk to whatever cosmic muffin they will.
>>
>>30248801
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

Ben Fraklin
>>
>>30252656
But I want my safety NOW! NownownownowNOW!
>>
>>30252656
>Fraklin.

You dun goofed fagit.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.