[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
the fuck?
>>
>>30246948
what the actual fuck
>>
>FL 5/23
kek'd
>>
>>30246948
ITT: cherrypicking antis
>>
>>30246948
>niggers
>spics
>white trash
>retarded people
>Florida
>>
>>30246958
cherry picking of criminal uses and several that have been possibly reworded to downplay why the enemy was shot.
>>
Man, some people make horrible decisions.

Like the parent that shot their kid with a 12ga for jumping on the bed, for example.
You put in 3 years of work and now you just have to start all over.

Plus, you know, the jail time.
>>
>>30246948
Here's some more reasons:

> I wanted to impress my friends so I shot whitey (IL, 5/1)
> I wanted to join the Crips so I shot two bloods (MI, 5/2)
> Jayquon talked some shit about me so I shot him (DC, 5/3)
> I needed clothes for school so I shot up an old women (FL, 5/4)
> My gang was having a war with another gang so I shot them (NY, 5/5)
> My bitch didn't earn enough money so I plugged her (IL, 5/6)
> etc...

Wonder why these weren't mentioned.
>>
SHALL
>>
>GA, 5/10

Is that even possible?
>>
>>30246948
>easily angered, temperamental, mentally unstable gun owners
>>
>>30247030
>muh fawty fyve
>>
>>30246948
There's terrible and stupid people everywhere.

I'd like to see all of the rapes and home invasions guns deterred this year.
>>
I'll add one to the list :^)

>FL, 6/12
>ISIS terrorist went into a gay nightclub, shooting 42 people and killing 20
>>
>>30246948
3/10 are from TX.

Way to go flatlander rednecks! Inbreeding with Mexicans has lowered your impulse control far enough to really pay off.
>>
>>30246948

People like this seem really dumb, so them dying doesn't seem like a problem to me.

The only one that's truly messed up is the baby getting shot, and only because the baby is the only one that couldn't have done anything to avoid it.
>>
>>30247095
But it's not May yet silly.
>>
>>30246994
>Florida

KEK
>>
>>30247112
Survival of the fittest.

If the baby wasn't such a stupid fucking liberal it would have been carrying a primary weapon, a backup, and a secondary backup. He would have shot that bullet before it even reached him, because his primary weapon would have adequate stopping power to ensure the safety of Freedom and the American Way.

Since the baby got hit by a bullet, clearly it was a SJW baby and no doubt expected "the government" to help protect it (lol)
>>
>>30246948
>It went through my hand, through a woman's leg, through a wall, into a neighbor's appartment, and into the body of a four month year old

I have a strong amount of doubt here
>>
>>30246948
What do you think libcucks would say when they find out all of tjese involved blacks?

Although I'm sure they cherrypicked them already, blacks kill over much dumber shit.
>>
>>30246948
Unless they can pull of actual sources and links and not just say age and state then this is outright bullshit

I don't buy it
>>
>>30247184
This because >>30247139 statement on rhe doubt is very high here
>>
File: BurtRaynard.jpg (134 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
BurtRaynard.jpg
134 KB, 1330x748
I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing,
and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID,
then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave,
when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view,
and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>30247139
Why? Seems quite possible to occur, just unfortunate the baby happened to be right in the path at the end.
>hand
Easy
>woman's leg
So long as it doesn't hit bone that's not going to slow it down much, and 'through' could well mean a shallow graze
>wall
2 layers of shitty plasterboard in some cheap apartment isn't going to stop anything, miss any battens and it's another fairly easy pen
>baby
Clearly the +200dmg to babies and children guided armor piercing copkiller ammo did its job.
Just think how many retards ND at home, sure overall the chances are nothing serious gets hit, but I'm sure there's enough stupid around that someone else gets unlucky enough to provide examples like this for real.
>>
>>30246948
Can some one make a summarized police version of this, lol?
>>
>>30247232
>what is ballistics?
>what is source of proof?
>>
>>30247253
>Was scared, have gun, pew pew pew.stop resisting.pew pew.
Usa
>>
99% of these are caused by capitalism
>>
>>30247023
NOT
>>
>>30247338
BE
>>
>>30247351
A
>>
>>30246948
The Fifth one is fucking gold.
>also things that never happened
>>
File: 1465382600356.jpg (153 KB, 627x576) Image search: [Google]
1465382600356.jpg
153 KB, 627x576
>>30246948
>in "IT'S" mothers arms.
I guess we'll never know what gender IT identified as.
>>
File: 1465088015477.png (785 KB, 737x559) Image search: [Google]
1465088015477.png
785 KB, 737x559
>>30246948
Because he broke into my home 11yr old Alabama
http://nypost.com/2016/05/01/11-year-old-boy-makes-home-invader-cry-like-a-baby
Home invader attacked 80 year old woman who shot him
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/08/great-granny-80-got-gun-kills-home-intruder-who-attacked-husband.html
Two home invaders try to shoot teenager who shoots one of them with home invaders own gun
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29455296/police-son-shot-intruders-at-northeast-las-vegas-home
>>
>>30247365
RIGHT
>>
>>30246948

oh my god my sides (TX, 5/10)

.45 STRONK
>>
>>30247030
GABro here. The projects have really shitty walls and people who still guns generally need a period of time to figure out how they work.
>>
>>30246948
>no citations
>>
>>30246948
>shot my dad a few times dropped the gun then he shot me
>9mm btfo
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.