[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any children /k/? Hows your relationship with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1464222277420.jpg (35 KB, 588x392) Image search: [Google]
1464222277420.jpg
35 KB, 588x392
Do you have any children /k/? Hows your relationship with them? If not, would you like to have any in the future?
>>
>>30246288
>another stupid tripfag
>Do you have any children /k/?
No
>Hows your relationship with them?
Virtually nonexistent :^)
>If not, would you like to have any in the future?
Yes. At least four or five.
>>
>>30246288
No
No, children are expensive. I'd rather buy guns.
>>
>>30246338
God, I hate selfish fags like you, then again I guess I'm glad you're not having kids but it's really stupid to say
>oh I don't want kids because they're sooo expensive XD
When in reality they really aren't.
>>
No. I'd like 2 or 3 in the future but unlikely due to having no social life.
>>
>>30246398
Do you just have no idea the average total cost of raising a child to adulthood or are you just salty because you're sterile or something?

Weird how you're getting so butthurt about someone else's reproductive preferences; I bet you're against abortion too.
>>
>>30246288
No.
Fuck no.
>>
>>30246422
>Do you just have no idea the average total cost of raising a child to adulthood or are you just salty because you're sterile or something?
Yeah about $200-300k depending over 18 years a piece. Supposedly about $16k a year, which is horseshit when you actually break it down. The reality is that some people are just shit at managing money and it would follow that wouldn't change with a child.
>Weird how you're getting so butthurt about someone else's reproductive preferences; I bet you're against abortion too.
I'm all for abortion because it keeps the nig populations manageable. It's not about your choice not to have kids, just your selfish reasons.
>>
>>30246442
>$200-300k
You do realize this is a fully paid off house (or any other number of significant expenses)? Are people somehow required to produce offspring just because they could reasonably afford it?

Please explain to me a "valid" reason for voluntarily (not including medical reasons like infertility) not having kids? If "I don't want kids" is a selfish reason, please explain why.
>>
>>30246442
>It's not about your choice not to have kids, just your selfish reasons.
why do people like you exist
>>
>>30246442
its not selfish in any sense unless you bring another fucking person into the world that is dependant on you, you fucking moron
>>
>>30246460
>You do realize this is a fully paid off house (or any other number of significant expenses)?
And? Children are an investment... also the whole fact that you're LITERALLY CREATING A FUCKING HUMAN BEING
>Are people somehow required to produce offspring just because they could reasonably afford it?
Well people who can't afford it do it all the time.
>Please explain to me a "valid" reason for voluntarily (not including medical reasons like infertility) not having kids? If "I don't want kids" is a selfish reason, please explain why.
>If "I don't want kids" is a selfish reason, please explain why.
>If "I don't want kids"
>I
>me me I me me too expensive me me I
>>
>>30246471
>why do people like you exist
Because you non-breeders aren't going to continue the human race apparently.
>>30246488
>its not selfish in any sense unless you bring another fucking person into the world that is dependant on you, you fucking moron
>sharing the miracle of life and the gift of love and continuing the human race is selfish
Literally how?
>>
>>30246511
>Because you non-breeders aren't going to continue the human race apparently.
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>30246502
>>30246511
Absolutely serious question: do you have Aspergers or some other form of high functioning autism?

There's no way you can read what you're typing and think it makes complete sense.
>>
>>30246520
KYS manchild and save the rest of us and our children the air :^)
>>
>>30246524
Do you? If you think there is any sense in intentionally NOT having children then you're either autistic or simply delusional.
>>
>>30246534
Because I don't want to have a kid that turns in to an aspie faggot like you.
>>
>>30246529
>your offspring
>worth anything

lel
>>
>>30246534
Best troll I've seen on /k/ in a while, I'll give you that. 7/10, got replies.
>>
File: 1464420914005.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1464420914005.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>year 5000-2900
>Gun rights completely eroded because /k/omanndos never had kids to fight for them
>mfw
>>
>>30246872
There's no guarantee that your kids won't rebel against you, or simply be born autistic and not be able to legally own firearms.
>>
>>30246888
Would you rather a 0% chance or one that you can influence?
>>
>>30246893
I'm just being a general asshole in here. I'm one of the selfish ones that will never have children... mostly because I'm selfish, but also because mental illness and addiction run rampant in my family, and I have no intention to bring another fucked up person in to the world.
>>
Here's a related story.
>Yesterday, was driving through small town america
> GF say's "that guy is selling guns out of a truck!!!"
>pull a 360 and rush back there.
>old guy with a trump sticker selling a few old shotguns and a tube fed 22.
>tell's me he is through with his kids "liberal bullshit" and "if they want to live in the city I'm not keeping shit for them"

ended up buying a sxs stevens 5100 for 120 bucks. Fuck kids.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.