[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Range stories with novices or normies Anyway, back to the ra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: m48 potato.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
m48 potato.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Range stories with novices or normies
Anyway, back to the range story bit, have some fresh OC.
>finally get around to cleaning my m48a mauser (pic related before I cleaned it up)
>take it to the local outdoor range
>wait for all clear
>head down, put up target, head back
>range is hot
>take her out of the case
>pop five rounds in the thing
>chamber
>get my eyes adjusted to the fucking tiny iron sights and get on target
>pew
>*bolt action sounds*
>chamber
>pew
>fuck something flew in my eye
>*bolt action sounds* and leave the action open
>take off glasses to try and get it out/let my eyes water and get it out
>a father and his twelve year old son waddle over
>kid literally has a monster energy shirt on and the father a UFC shirt
>the kid screeches
>"Is that uh, a mozine nagunt?"
>"well, uh not quite, it is a"
>the dad chimes in
>"that there's a NAZI gun used by the German in Russia"
>I nod in confirmation because I don't want the dad to assault me
>they waddle off
>I go back to shooting
Is there anything worse than know it all parents who try to make themselves look big infront of their kids?

I also have a follow up to a previous one. You guys might have seen this thread a while back from a few weeks ago:
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/30041324/#q30041324
Anyway, as it turns out, you guys were right and she wanted the dick. Also turns out she's engaged to a guy and doesn't wear the ring around at work so no one knew. She wants to get lunch Monday and then she wants me to take her to a local gun store and help her pick out her first gun, she specified that she wanted something like my LC9, which completely threw me off.
>>
>>30246248
>Anyway, as it turns out, you guys were right and she wanted the dick.

lol faggot
how's it feel to be socially inept?
>>
>>30246257
Fuck me though, it's not my fault.
>>
>>30246248
Oh shit youre that guy.
Haha.
Also if you feel like being a good human being go tell that idiot engaged to her to call it off. Obviouslt behind her back.
>>
>>30246260
>Also if you feel like being a good human being go tell that idiot engaged to her to call it off. Obviouslt behind her back.
He's already a cuck senpai. She has five or so niglet kids from another man already that he's enthusiastically embraced fatherhood of.
>>
>>30246260
>Also if you feel like being a good human being go tell that idiot engaged to her to call it off. Obviouslt behind her back.

don't do this
don't fuck up your bosses personal life unless you have no problem being unemployed in the near future
>>
>>30246299
this
>>
>normies
The word you're looking for is normalfag, redditor.
>>
>>30246426
Get off my board.
>>
>>30246426
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1465713154587.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
1465713154587.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>30246248
Here you go op, I didn't have this the last thread you made, but better late than never. Also, you better pick up that phone, because we fucking called it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.