[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone used this? How easy was the build? How well did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (731 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731 KB, 750x1334
Has anyone used this? How easy was the build? How well did it work? Also general build thread.
>>
>>30242793
Literally what's the point other than "fuck you ATF you're not my real dad!"
>>
>>30242958
Or maybe for people to have protection without people knowing.
>>
>>30242958
Literally what's wrong with that?
>>
>>30242793
Bumping
>>
>>30242793
Yes I've done it, it worked very well.

Do it if you have the money, just know you're paying $100 over what a glock would cost.
>>
>>30243140
How have the slide rails held up on yours? The fact that they're polymer makes me a bit apprehensive.
>>
>>30243174
Pretty good actually. I was skeptical about that as well, but the front rails on the custom locking block are steel.

I've put a good amount of ammo through this thing as well, probably a few hundred rounds at least.
>>
>>30243174
>>30243224
I also built it as a .40 if that matters.
>>
>>30243238
Where did you get the rest of the pieces to build it?
>>
>>30243311
everywhere
there's a lot of options for where to buy glock stuff
>>
>>30243311
Not him, but Lone Wolf has all these parts for sale new. You can get used Glock barrels sometimes on Armslist or ebay because owners replace them and want to make a quick buck selling off their original parts.
>>
>>30243327
>>30243342
Thanks guys, really thinking about building one. I just got done with my first build. It was an ar 15, New York compliant one thoe
>>
>>30243311
I got all my parts off ebay.
>>
>>30243371
I'm going to keep an eye on the website for sales, July 4 and Black Friday. $150 is do-able, but for a stripped plastic frame to create a pseudo-Glock, the durability of which is very much untested, I'd feel better about myself if I only spent like $100 on one.
>>
>>30243371
you made your AR compliant but you're thinking of assembling an 80% glock? You might want to look in to whatever is involved with having a home built pistol added to your permit or NY will find a way to fuck you. Or just ignore the laws.
>>
>>30243405
For the flock I would say fuck the law and won't tell anyone.
>>30243380
I should do that too put like ten dollars away for it every paycheck
>>
apparently some of the jigs have problems with the pin locations, any credence to this or is it just more word of mouth bullshit?
>>
>>30243567
Maybe if you'd actually gone to the company's website, and read any of the product details before /r/equesting this information, you could have avoided your shitpost.

>Finally, the areas that need to be milled out to complete this project include:
> The barrel bridge
> The top rails of the receiver
> The slide guide rails

>another tripshit to add to the filter.
>>
>>30243140
Picts or bs
All the reviews ive read said the pin holes are not right and the jig itself is meh
>>
>>30242793
Are there Glock kits like AR-15 kits? Or do you have to hunt down each specific part?
>>
File: IMG_20160611_203951473_HDR[1].jpg (3 MB, 5344x3006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_203951473_HDR[1].jpg
3 MB, 5344x3006
>>30243628
I turned the drill bit I used to drill the hole into the trigger housing pin since Gaston Glock thought it was a genius idea to have a polymer pin so the old one cracked
>>
>>30243770
Is the grip as big as the 45/10 frame
>>
>>30243809
Probably not. I've never held it side by side with a g21, nor do I own one so I couldn't tell you.
>>
Has anyone built anything from kits recently?
>>
>>30243060
>Or maybe for people to have protection without people knowing.

If you're ordering gun parts online, the government already knows from how many gun videos you watch along with all the gun related websites you keep browsing. And chances are, you alredy did a 4473 and passed an NICS background check

Fun fact: The government knows but doesn't give a shit. Stop trying to pretend like anyone does. You're small fry, nobody fucking cares.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.