[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I saw pic related (Benelli Supernova) for sale for $369
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (472 KB, 2000x704) Image search: [Google]
image.png
472 KB, 2000x704
Okay so I saw pic related (Benelli Supernova) for sale for $369 at a local pawn shop. Talk me out of it.

Notes: Yes I can afford it but I'm trying to pay off my credit card my ex wife ran up. Also they have layaway. So please talk me out of this /k/!!!
>>
>>30241874
if you don't need it for immediate self protection then pay off your debt first
>>
>>30241874
pay off your mistake and let this be a lesson.
>>
ITT: Bad Life Decisions
>>
OP here: another side note. I'm in the military and I live in the barracks. So if I did buy this I would have to keep it at a buddy's house. So any argument for home defense is out the window.
>>
But all in all is it a good deal? I believe it's one of the better pump actions...from what lurking hear has led me to think.
>>
File: big head mode.jpg (11 KB, 192x105) Image search: [Google]
big head mode.jpg
11 KB, 192x105
>>30241874
You'll probably be a lot happier if you pay off your debts first and can enjoy life without caveats.

On a side note, I'm looking to get my first shotgun pretty soon. What do you guys think about the Supernova?
>>
The rattle of the pump on the one I used to own was louder than the actual firing of the gun. It may be heresy but I much prefer my post-Cerebus 870 even though I've had problems with it.
>>
I have the Nova, which is basically the same thing except the trigger guard is smaller and the buttstock is different. Mine also has ghost ring rear sights and W front sights. Very solid gun, love the magnetic feed ramp so I don't peel my thumb cuticle off while reloading, and the native ability to load low-power shells without taking from the tube is also a sweet deal. Accurate, easy to disassemble, and fairly cheap (I paid 300$ for mine, supernova will cost more but yours is a great deal)

However, there is almost no aftermarket for this shit, so gg if you want to modify it in any way whatsoever. I think with yours, you could get a different buttstock that is longer if that one is too short, and obviously different barrels, but realistically you're stuck with what you've got. It is a good shooter by design, so I didn't mind that, but others may want to have this option.
>>
>>30241874
>yes I can afford it, btw I'm paying off debts.

Get out of debt first, then buy funs.
>>
>>30241895
Thanks, I think I'll do that. I don't really have a lot of regrets though. My ex-wife and I maintain a good relationship despite her money troubles, and I do want to ensure that her son has a comfortable life growing up.
>>
File: sweating black man 5.png (1 MB, 907x921) Image search: [Google]
sweating black man 5.png
1 MB, 907x921
>>30242064
come on man, what are you doing making posts like this on this board?
>>
>>30242064
Yur not OP phony!!!

So from what I gathered from this thread I'm going to save for now. I already own a Shield for CC for when I do go on leave so I'm covered there. Who knew you'd guys be so helpful and supportive. I love this board.
>>
>>30242215
KILL YOURSELF OP!! I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!
>>
>>30242227
I love you too! ️
>>
>>30242064
>her son

hohohohohoho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.