[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Beretta px4 gives me a boner. Is it a good gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: px4stormfull_zoom001.jpg (78 KB, 805x600) Image search: [Google]
px4stormfull_zoom001.jpg
78 KB, 805x600
The Beretta px4 gives me a boner.
Is it a good gun?
>>
Canaan and Alphard give me boners.

I want a px4 because of this.
>>
>>30241871
mah nigga

gotta be olive drab tho
>>
>>30241920
I wonder how FN FiveseveN CCW would work out..
It's gotta have the stopping power of a gerbil being thrown at you
>>
>>30241853
>Is it a good gun?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrd2mjVFNoM
>>
>>30241920
Wait a fucking minute. Canaan has a right hand on her left. What the fuck is this dick fuckery?
>>
>>30242354
I think her right elbow is hooked around Alphard's right wrist.
Canaan's left arm is completely out of the picture
>>
Just rented one at the range tonight. Was awesome. Thinking about replacing my Shield with the subcompact px4. Not a huge fan of the slide mounted decocker, but oh well. Would be a solid purchase
>>
>>30242740
>Thinking about replacing my Shield with the subcompact px4
I'd advise against it.
first of all the double stack Px4s are all far thicker than a Shield.
second, the subcompact Px4 has a Browning tilting barrel instead of the Beretta rotating barrel system.
if you get a Px4 get the full size or compact model
>>
File: IMG_20150302_204345.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150302_204345.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>30241853
I have the PX4 compact and it's fucking great. I also just ordered an IWB holster from StealthGear for it. Hopefully it gets here before my cross country trip. All in all though, the firearm is very reliable, EASY as fuck to shoot/clean/takedown everything about it is great. Only thing I've seen that people don't like is the saftey but that's not a thing that bothers me.
>>
>>30241853
Are you kidding me? It's probably the ugliest handgun I've ever seen and I think the curve looks cool
>>
>>30242756
I'm wanting to go da/sa instead of striker fired since that's what I compete with. Not much available in that size and 9x19 unfortunately. CZ 2075, px4, old school S&Ws. Anything else I'm missing?
>>
File: 59a.jpg (61 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
59a.jpg
61 KB, 620x388
>>30242811
Shoot it first, and at least hold it. Also, what firearms do you own considering you think the Curve looks cool, I almost find it hard to believe that you own anything respectable if anything at all.
>>
>>30241853
It's bretty good, and I say that as someone who doesn't like Berettas. Shot one once, has a great trigger and recoil is deliciously low.
>>
>>30242832
>>
If "pro" opinions matter to you, here's another data point to help make your decision.

http://www.gunnuts.net/2015/08/17/ernest-langdon-and-the-beretta-px4/
>>
>>30242932
Not a fan of the Nano, but I'll take the arm modifications
>>
>>30242949
I'd be there with you waiting line.
>>
>>30242846
P226 is my only handgun at the moment but if you are wondering what my tastes are I'm looking at a P-64 next. I'm just saying that I find cool strange looking shit neat, I just find the px-4 to be godawful hideous. I wouldn't be surprised if it feels nice and shoots well, I think Beretta makes a fine gun, I was merely responding to the boner comment in OP and think we were going different directions with the reading of that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.