[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illinois FOID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: illinois.jpg (34 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
illinois.jpg
34 KB, 480x336
hey k I need some help here. Does anyone know if Illinois' FOID check looks at school disciplinary records if there wasn't any police involvement or legal action taken?

Any info would really help and thanks.
>>
*tips fedora*

The government is your friend.
>>
>>30241685
What did you do that you worry would turn up?
>>
>>30241685
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>30241771

basically I sent it in saying that I met all of the requirements including that I havent used any illegal drugs in the last 5 years. At the time I believed this to be accurate but I literally just remembered that I got in trouble for going to school high 4 1/2 years ago. It literally just slipped my mind and I need to know if I should contact the state department to inform them of my mistake before I get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>30241817
Yeah, you're going to gitmo, fag. Better turn yourself in now.
>>
>>30241817
Don't say shit. Contacting the authorities now adays is just asking to get in trouble, even if you innocently fucked up and forgot.
>>
>>30241852
thats what I thought, I was just thinking that it would look a lot better for me to just own up and maybe lose my change of getting my foid right now
>>
>>30241863
If they care you will know. Leave it alone. Let them contact you if they have to. They will if it is a problem. By the time it's processed it might bebpast that time specified. Take it easy.
>>
>>30241685
you're fucked. my buddy THOUGHT about smoking marijuanas once and the FOID police busted down his door, confiscated his guns, and sent him to jail for 20 years
>>
>>30241879
Yea I know, I'm just paranoid because I dont want to be assraped in prison for a mistake and I really want to be hazgunz
>>
As long as you don't have two or more you're good. I got my FOID and CC with a paraphernalia charge. Just get ready to wait a long ass time. No state budget means the ISP is putting their resources and manpower to other things. The ISP never wanted, and still don't want, the responsibility of handling FOID and CC.
>>
>>30241817
IL goes through any and all documentation pertaining to your history. Might as well kiss it goodbye. Hopefully they don't come after you for falsifying official documents.
>>
>>30242020
Shit like this is the problem. People can't make a mistake and man up to it anymore without being fucked around by the judicial system. Cops fuck up all the time but get off because they work for the Judicial corporation. As far as I am concerned everynone is a criminal under their laws, especially them.
>>
>>30242095
The issue is the concept of "Crime deserves punishment".
Crime represents an issue with either the person or their environment. If Bob is a legitimate headcase then yes, please kill him or lock him up forever. If Bob or Bob's family was starving to death because he has no employable skills and he killed somebody in a fight over stolen food, then feed him and get him a fucking job skill.
>>
>>30241927
>>30241879
>>30241685
The foid people don't give a fuck if you got high, shit I got pulled over with weed and the cop told me that he's just going to give me a fine and everything was legit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.