[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DDI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 640x640
I'm looking to buy a 5.45 ak. I've heard good things about DDI. Are they worth the money or should I save and get an Arsenal Ssomethingsomething104
>>
Ever thought of getting laid?
>>
>>30239584
I need you to answer this honestly-

If you got zero actual answers in this thread, would you nut up and actually do your own research or would you autistically break down and never buy either because you're so unsure of yourself
>>
DDI it is
>>
>>30239812
Nigga, where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>30240047
Asking other people about their opinions is a valid part of any research.
>>
>>30240082
AKfiles
>>
>>30239584
Ddi is pretty good,if something's wrong their cust service will make it right.
However if you only plan to buy ONE 5.45 rifle, grab a arsenal side folder and call it good.
>>
>>30240097
But asking the opinions of anon majority of whom have never touched either specific model, let alone fired both enough to provide valid feedback. Especially in an environment where 104% of all posts are made up neckbeard fantasies
>>
>>30239584
I'd buy the Arsenal since DDI was using left over crap from Waffenwerks for those 5.45s and is on record stating they have no interest in making more when the left over stocks run out.
Arsenal has some negatives (the finish for example) but it's the most solid 5.45 you'll find in the states. Maybe except for Definitive Arms but good luck getting an order to them.
>>
>>30240293
Also arsenal triggers have a failure to reset issue which is more concerning than the finish.
>>
>>30240293
>I'd buy the Arsenal since DDI was using left over crap from Waffenwerks for those 5.45s and is on record stating they have no interest in making more when the left over stocks run out.
Wrong
>>
>>30239584
I have some waffen werks 74 that's still fine somehow. Get the DDI
>>
File: 20151106_182633.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151106_182633.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>30239584

Arsenal if you want that sexy buttstock.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.