[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gun autism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: autism.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>installing far cry 2 for the first time
>dicking off with magpul training vids
>as I'm alt tabbing between windows, I start noticing things...
>expended cases don't have firing pin indentations
>so unnerved I have to create a thread on 4chins about it.

so faggots: gun autism traad -- what have you seen in media that's gotten to you. Not big dumb shit like walking dead's fails, but tiny shit like my example.
>>
Can't decide on which AR to get because every gun I get needs to have some sort've pop-culture reference, and the fact that I'm too broke to just throw money at it.
>>
>>30237093
>"Over and out".

I hear this in so many movies, I cringe so hard whenever that sentence is said.
>>
>>30237093
You are in for a world of hurt in Far Cry 2 then. Some of the worst gun mechanics i remember. Maybe another anon has the link where they tear apart all the errors.
>>
>>30237239
here it is. Worth a read for laughs.
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2
>>
>>30237239
my copy crashed on first death, so the hurt is over.
>>
>>30237093
If you're still struggling your way through this game, get Dylan's mod. Makes the game significantly better and clears up a lot of the base game's problems.
>>
>>30237093
I wonder how much this game would trigger me now that I'm hasguns.

Even when I played it as a kid I thought it was stupid that guns blew up after, like, 1000 rounds, but other games have already started triggering the shit out of me.

>Payday 2
>Use colt SAA
>Shells just fall out when reloading, character never uses rod
>MFW they got the animation by loading/unloading snap caps and have no idea what fire forming is.
>>
>>30237093
hey anon, tell me if you can get it to run. I haven't been able to get that game to launch.
>>
>>30237093
if the loading screens give you autism you're about to have a very bad time when you launch that game, anon.
>>
>Fallout NV
>Charge not AR-15s by pulling forward assist
>>
>>30237120
Get the one from Chappie, yellow AR best AR.
>>
File: the_fuck.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the_fuck.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>30238077
actually, NV's pseudo-ARs use a mechanism similar to pic related.
>>
>>30238102
Overrated flick.
>>
File: shithawk.jpg (77 KB, 597x714) Image search: [Google]
shithawk.jpg
77 KB, 597x714
>>30237221
Emergency dispatch here. We use it all the time.
>>
File: ServiceRifle.png (816 KB, 3000x800) Image search: [Google]
ServiceRifle.png
816 KB, 3000x800
>>30238077
the real autism comes into play when you realise that the gun has no mag release and it's pins are in the wrong place to hold the trigger group in place. It also has a forward assist AND a reciprocating charging handle, so someone must have been drunk when they designed this thing...

I'll give'em props for at least making the rear sight higher than the front sight and having a magazine in line with the action. FO3 failed this miserably with it's PPSh shotgun abortion.
>>
I get triggered by every game that has to do with gun mechanics (because they all suck) so I only play DayZ and ArmA III
>>
>>30238181
Get triggered by this
>Every time you reload a pistol you can hear the slide catch even if the slide isn't locked back to the rear
>Bipods are magical hands free instant weapon stabilization
>Scope zeroing is ez mode without ace
>Can't fit 6.5mm mg suppresor onto any other 6.5mm weapon but can fit standard suppresor onto 6.5mm mg
>Vector has 3 round instead of 2 round burst
I get pissed off but arma 3 is easily 11/10 game
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.