[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help /k/ I just got my dead Grandfathers stuff one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Need help /k/ I just got my dead Grandfathers stuff one of the things Is a jap dog tag. Anyone speak moonrunes or can help translate?
>>
Other side
>>
it says
"the pleasure of being cummed inside"
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 269x187
>>30237041
It says you're a prince.
>>
Send it to Japan, maybe it helps to clear a MIA case. Keeping it would be bydlo as hell.
>>
>>30237161
Kinda what I planned on doing dont really know where to send it though.
>>
>>30237041
Hi, Ex-pat in Japan here. This front side is a name, Matsumoto Kaoru. Give me a little more time and I'll see what I can do with the characters on the backside.
>>
>>30237262
Thanks
>>
better pic
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 534x460
>>30237262
I googed the name and it popped up in an internment listing from the US. Maybe that's where it came from?
>>
>>30237277
OK, haven't translated it all. The second character in the left column is a little hard to read. Starting from the right, the first and second columns read: Tokushima Prefecture, Myozai County/District, Anoson Village. The third column is most likely his neighborhood in the village, and his house number is 25.
>>
http://www.town.kamiyama.lg.jp/english-pages/

Agawa Area
>>
>>30237390
That could be the source. It doesn't look like other Japanese military dog tags from WWII. Was your grandfather stationed as a guard at an internment camp?
>>
>>30237402
Try /int/

I had them translate some shit for me before.
>>
>>30237437
So that's the kanji! the last character in the second column and the third column read Agawa, Hiroishi 25. Thank you.
>>
Holy shit your grandfather shot my grandfather. Jk but I am a Matsumoto

>>30237390
It's not an uncommon name
>>
>>30237390
>>30237443

> inb4 fell out of a guard tower drunk
>>
>>30237606
wat is this maymay?
>>
>>30237443
No but he was stationed in Tokyo after the war
>>
>>30237390
>>30237443
He was in the first Cavalry division and fought on Leyte and Luzon
>>
>>30237750
First guy says his dad/granpa/whatever died in Auschwitz.

Second guy says mine too, he got drunk on the job and fell form a guard tower.

Third says mine too, he had some guy come crashing down on him from a guard tower.

Etc etc. At some point someone will get shot for trying to fuck the pile of corpses.
>>
>>30237750
>not knowing my German grandfather fell out of a guard tower and killed your Jewish grandfather
>>
>>30237051
FRBR
>>
>>30237062
Underrated
>>
>>30237246
Call the Japaneses embassy, their number is a quick google search.
>>
I am native Japanese.

松本(Matsumoto)- Family name
馨(Kaoru)- First name

徳島縣(Tokushima prefecture)
名西郡(Myouzai county)
阿野村(Ano village)
阿川廣石(Agawahiroishi)- Maybe old local name...
二五(25)
>>
>>30238762
Neat. So any way to check if the guy was still alive after the war?
>>
>>30237821
1st Cav, god I hated being in that division, full fucking retard on painting that fucking patch on EVERYTHING
>>
>>30238882
It's either that, dicks or Killroy.
>>
>>30237849
>not having your grandfather commit suicide after watching a 5 man necronazi orgy
>>
>>30238888
yep
>>
Holy shit man thanks
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.