[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, you guys probably get a lot of these but I am looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1461200807432.jpg (31 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461200807432.jpg
31 KB, 720x720
Hey /k/, you guys probably get a lot of these but I am looking for a small CC pistol for everyday carry. I'm worried about printing and concealability in general.

I don't much care for glocks or kahr. What are some good CC pistols for someone 5'6" and and 126 lbs?

I have shot the Walther PPS (which I like) and the Springfield Armory XDs (in 9mm and .45 ACP). I was also looking at an HK USP compact. Any advice or experience?
>>
M&P Shield
>>
>>30236835
Sometbing to add. I also shot the P30SK by HK and I was pretty accurate with that as well.

Not too ask for too much but between 9mm, .40 and .45, what should I go with. It seems everyone has a different argument for each round
>>
>>30236842
Cool, thanks for the input. Any reason as to why? Also, any input as to caliber?>>30236842
>>
>>30236835
Honesty I like the Walther PPS as my everyday carry. I have it in 9mm, and i think with ballistics being whar they are, it doesn't matter so much the caliber. Go with what you can shoot reliably with.
>>
>>30237092
Thanks, that's good to hear. For some reason I'm a pretty shit shot with a glock, which is why I am straying away from it.
>>
Shield.
>Inexpensive
>Good capacity, better than glocks
>Reliable
>Accurate
>Plenty of aftermarket options for holsters
>9MM more than enough for self defense. But Can get .40 or .45 if you want.
>>
>>30237108
Thanks. I'll test fire it mext time I go to the range and see how I like it.
>>
File: Kahr380.jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Kahr380.jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>30236835
>I don't much care for glocks or kahr
fuck you. pic related is pure sex. if your going to be a fag, look at the lel-tec 380 or pf-9. their pistols are gtg. or check out the ruger equivalents.
>>
>>30237121
You seem like a salty bitch.

>>30236835
OP get what you like and are accurate with. Personally the P30SK I love but it's a bit pricey.
>>
>>30237108
>.40
Don't fall for the meme cartridge anon.
>>
>>30237121
That's kind of ugly man.
>>
Shield
LCR
LC9S Pro
PPS

Are all fine.
>>
I'd say a Smith j frame in .38 sp you can use hot loads for adequate defense
>>
>>30238337
And to add on I see you said your not good with glocks. Well you wouldn't be the first because of its retarded grip angle so it's not your fault
>>
>>30238354
Timberwolf frames exist.
>>
>>30238390
True I just can't get myself to buy a Glock as I'm not a fan whatsoever of striker fired guns
>>
>>30238406
Consider the CZ Rami, LH9C, P938, LC9/LCP, or Bersa Thunder then.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.