[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teen Fights to Defend His Legal Right to Strap Guns to Drones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1465373291867.jpg (152 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1465373291867.jpg
152 KB, 1200x675
>Drone pilots around the country—even those who don’t have any interest aerial weaponry—find themselves in the odd position of having to root for a Connecticut teenager and his homemade, weapon-mounted drones.

>Shortly after posting the megaviral “Flying Gun” video last July and its followup, “Roasting the Holiday Turkey,” Austin Haughwout and his father, Bret Haughwout caught the attention of the Federal Aviation Administration, which opened an investigation on the family.

>The Haughhwouts refused to comply with a Federal Aviation Administration subpoena demanding photographs and video, receipts for the flamethrower, YouTube audience, advertising, and monetization information, and other evidence that could be used against the family in court should the FAA decide that a crime was committed.

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/teen-fights-for-the-right-to-strap-guns-to-drones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmD3rXUR1Tw [Embed]

Some idiot is posting good /k/ content in /news/, I'm reposting this shit here. Haven't laughed so hard in a while.
>>
the fucking video is priceless
>>
>>30236116
Oh look. More shit the government feels like it needs to regulate.

I'm waiting for the first false flag drone attacks now
>>
>>30236149
how can you be mad when the video is so fucking funny?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30236116
Fuck these kind of people for drawing this unnecessary attention to our hobby, which is now being regulated by the FAA.

Fuck "drones" and fuck the people who are irresponsible with them.
>>
>>30236168
go away queerbait
>>
File: 1465617113006.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465617113006.jpg
200 KB, 1200x1200
>>30236168
crash your hobby into my cock please
>>
>>30236168
Yep, think this just knocked me off the fence. This shit has gotten retarded
>>
>>30236154
I'm mad over the FAA. The video is god damned beautiful.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x720
>>30236209
No u

>>30236210
No

>>30236212
Explain
>>
>>30236149
They keep this up they will have their funding cut.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.