[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M&P Shield Apex Trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: shield 9.jpg (123 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
shield 9.jpg
123 KB, 600x450
Looking to getting one of these for my Shield. While I have really no big complaints about the stock trigger, I notice the sights jump around a bit when the trigger breaks and it throws my groups off.

Would installing the Duty/Carry kit cut my groups down even at slow fire shooting?
>>
If spending money will make you feel better about not acknowledging your real issue of not knowing how to handle the recoil of a sub compact then go ahead. You don't need anonymous strangers consent fag
>>
SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A GLOCK NINETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>30235497
I have same issue. Ive also been considering the apex for my shield. But when I see the price of that trigger kit I think, "Nah thinks bruh, its s ccw pistol. I dont need tight groups for self defense."
>>
>>30236189
Only thing at the moment that is stopping me from buying the kit is the fact that you need to move out the rear sights to install something.
>>
>>30235497
is it a dual action? my roommate just got a p250 and told me that what you're supposed to do when firing is pull the trigger back 3/4 of the way, recenter your sights, and then break the trigger.
>>
>>30236232
No, it's striker fired. And for your roommate, staging a double action pull is incorrect. You practice and pull it in one motion.
>>
>>30236232
You know nothing of guns, please dont ever post again until you at least know the differences of firearm actions.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>30235497
I love my sheild, but would also like the apex trigger kit.

They don't look good but they do apparently make a difference.

>sheild master race
>>
>>30236268
ok
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 400x400
What do you guys think about the new Shield 45?
>>
>>30236841
Any news on when it's coming out? I am considering trading in my 9 to consolidate calibers. Don't shoot the 9 much as it is and it would get more work in .45.
>>
>>30236841
I like the new grip and 7+1 fuddyfive in a single stack the size of the Shield is attractive.
>>
>>30236873
I've looked and can't find any timeframe on when it's coming out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.