[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a resident of California (but of a shitty commie state).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
Not a resident of California (but of a shitty commie state). Give it to me straight doc, how fucked are we? Between the use of a law from 1299 england, to the ATF refusing kitchen counter FFLs (after a certain president said he was going to stop this gun grabbing shit) and an empty swing vote on the SCOTUS with several more to retire and 4 members specifically saying they don't believe people have the right to bear arms...

What I am saying is that if words no longer have meaning and courts can just literally fucking cite laws from other nations, how fucked are we?
>>
>>30233746
Completely. Until they pass some really onerous shit and then try to enforce it with the mailed fist. Why?
>>
>>30233746
Hi MDfag, where you from?
>>
>>30233823
DPRNJ
>>
File: 1379901028368.png (80 KB, 421x423) Image search: [Google]
1379901028368.png
80 KB, 421x423
We're fucked so long as we believe they have power over us. This is America, we're founded on the belief of self determination. If they want to send people to shoot our dogs, kick down our doors, drone our people, let them bring it on. There are far more of us than there are of them. They also forget that being a politician or a bureaucrat doesn't magically make them bullet proof.

I'm a CA resident, at this point, I have no need to bey the edicts of those who feel themselves above the Constitution. The last time my family decided to keel over and obey the government, they got their land seized and several family members end up in mass graves. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>30234351
Preach.
>>
>>30234351
mah CA niggah.
>>
>>30234351
Wow there are speeches being made all over /k/ tonight. You guys get a little drink in you and you get all eloquent and shit.
>>
Friendly Reminder Anonymous Mod
/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>30234351
>so long as we believe they have power over us.

The fire rises?
>>
File: reported.png (45 KB, 1044x300) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
45 KB, 1044x300
>>30234351
So you have a mag release and 30 round magazines then?
>>
>>30233746
>an empty swing vote on the SCOTUS with several more to retire and 4 members specifically saying they don't believe people have the right to bear arms...

Can you name the 4 who say this and quote them specifically saying they don't believe people have the right to bear arms?
>>
...yeah....didn't think so. You know what's almost as bad as a gun-grabbing activist? A FUD-spreading dumbass.
>>
>>30235552
That would be the 4 in the 5-4 Heller vs D.C. case.
>>
>>30235631
Then it ought to be easy to name them and provide the quotes showing their belief that people don't have a right to bear arms. You gonna do it? Or just spread more of this stupid FUD? Yeah, they're coming for yer gunz! Better stock up on .22LR and buy 80% AR lowers for $200 each!
>>
>>30235680
Not him but you're an idiot the judges voted against the right to carry and bear arms
>>
>>30235702
So name them and quote the relevant parts of their decisions. You know how this supreme court stuff works, right? At least better than an "idiot" like me, right? Right, you fucking genius, you?
>>
>>30235680
Wow you're an enormous faggot
>>
File: FB_IMG_1422490907040.jpg (28 KB, 375x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1422490907040.jpg
28 KB, 375x640
>>30234351
My negro. Seems as though Cali is getting there...
>>
>>30235837
John Paul Stevens, David Souter, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Stephen Breyer.

With these two supports, the Breyer dissent goes on to conclude, "there simply is no untouchable constitutional right guaranteed by the Second Amendment to keep loaded handguns in the house in crime-ridden urban areas."
>>
>>30235927
>You have no right to use something designed for self defense, in an area where you would need to defend yourself, against people you would need to defend yourself against

Is this motherfucker for real?
>>
>>30233746
It's absolute fucking bullshit. Federal judges horrendously miscite the fucking VIOLENCE POLICY CENTER study. It's 293 suicides, they fucking say this on their own site. I refuted this goddamn trash in my Comp class, it's an absolute travesty judges had to actually lie to bring the statistics down, but nothing surprises me any more. I don't know, /k/.

Yes I'm mad.
>>
>>30235949
Their dissent is really weird. Makes up some circular logic and then says the founders wouldn't have intended it that way etc. "Gun control laws are OK so we need to ban guns".
>>
>>30233746
CT fag here.
I can say we're already fucked. Pretty soon your states will see the same levels of election corruption seen in my state, every single welfare recipient for the last 127 years will vote however the machines decide.
>better learn how to shoot straight boys we've got liberals to hunt
>>
>>30234351
Nice to see some fellow CA people are still willing to fight
>>
>>30235986
They must know it's bullshit, they just can't admit it and loose any chance of sweeping gun control.
>the founders would have loved AR's when they were fighting a gorilla war
>>
File: IMG_6201.png (171 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6201.png
171 KB, 2000x1333
>>30234351
Let us stand together. I have removed the bullet button from my AR and removed all the rivets from my 10/30s.

I only hope that Trump wins the presidency and mass protest breaks out in Kommiefornia. That will be the time for us to take back our state.
>>
File: chocolate rambo.jpg (161 KB, 465x320) Image search: [Google]
chocolate rambo.jpg
161 KB, 465x320
Remember komrades, a single man had LAPD jumping at shadows and three counties worth of officers searching the mountains for him. Now imagine this a thousand fold.
>>
>>30236235
>thousand fold

There are what, 8 million confirmed gun owners in California? That's a bit more than a thousand fold.
>>
>>30236235
>proof that snipers scare the shit out of law enforcement
Get in your enemies head, literally and figuratively.
>>
>>30235846
>Wow you're an enormous faggot

...and yet, you're defeated by the enormous faggot because you can't name the justices involved or their published decisions saying they hold the positions you claim they hold. You must be the most enormous of fucking bitches, held down (willingly) and buttfucked into oblivion, since I'm an enormous faggot and yet I can triumph so easily over your pathetic resistance. So like, there are alpha males, and beta males, and omega males, and then faggots like me...alpha fags, and beta fags, and the lowest omega fags....and then there's you. the dude who can't put up a credible defense against any fag at all. Wow... I'm a total faggot, according to you, and even *I* would be ashamed to show you as a prize to the assembled gay pride homo parade. I'd be like, "And I conquered...this...thing....this....guy, who said I was a faggot, but who crumbled shamefully in the face of the slightest resistance. I'd offer him to you for your gangbang apocalypse, but he's plainly just too pathetic even for that. Let's have him tacked to a tree nearby the celebratory orgy, where we can laugh at him jacking off as he observes the festivities."
>>
>>30235927
Well, you at least stepped up to the challenge and attempted to name the justices. The problem you have here is that the quote you list doesn't say anything like "the people don't have a right to keep and bear arms." Thanks for trying, though.
>>
>>30236235
>Now imagine this a thousand fold.

Except you and the bitches you address are weenies who won't do a damn thing....
>>
>>30236248

>There are what, 8 million confirmed gun
> owners in California? That's a bit more than
> a thousand fold.

But a thousand times zero is what, exactly?

Zero is how much resistance you silly little loudmouth bitches will put up, so it doesn't matter if it's a thousand times it or a trillion times it. It amounts to not a damn thing.
>>
>>30236388
Well, you sure do talk a big game.
>>
(yet another antigun law passes, either federally or in your local state legislature)

Your response:

A) bitch about it on anonymous board like 4chan, talking tough and showing pics of your AR or AK, but not doing a single damn thing aside from that,,,

B) You actually take a shot at an LEO who is enforcing the anti-2nd-amendment-law.

Look deep inside yourself, bitch. Which catagory are you in? Which catagory do you think you can prove to belong to a couple years from now, given the existance of the internet?
>>
>>30236425
>Well, you sure do talk a big game.

Well, I just ask people to stand up to the level they claim to take. are you a bitch who will carp about online posts? Or are you a man who will actually stand up for what you claim to hold in the utmost value?
>>
>>30236388
What's even worse is if you go on calguns there are some people that ask for some legal advice for on some of the gay ass laws we have around here and there are far too many people that say "WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER IT'S THE LAW"

Glad that there are gun owners here that really care about the second amendment and will put somebody down if they are asking for advice or simply venting they got in trouble for some shit that's legal in 49 other states.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good conservatives that are sick and tired of the bullshit in CA, which goes a lot further than just gun rights, but most of them will just put up with it since they don't want to be criminals.

I say we try to egg kimmy boy on to just nuke LA and/or San Francisco and we could solve a majority of the state's, and ultimately the country's problems.
>>
>>30236436
>Or are you a man who will actually stand up for what you claim to hold in the utmost value?

yeah....exactly what I thought...
>>
>>30236436
Can't say for certain until a CADOJ goon squad comes a knockin on my front door. I might collapse into a fetal position and scream my safe combination between begging them not to hurt me, or I might go Rambo on their asses. I'll let /k/ know if and when it happens.
>>
>>30236429
>B) You actually take a shot at an LEO who is enforcing the anti-2nd-amendment-law.
Oh yeah man that seems like a really great way to make sure we maintain our gun rights, shooting somebody who is probably pro second amendment himself with a family.
>>
>>30236454
Look man if some shit really goes down where they start going door to door you should already be planning and making arrangements in advance.

My honest advice is to say fuck it just let them, however once this has happened the rubicon has been passed. As a backup you and your group of people should have caches hidden deep in the wilderness out in the middle of BFE. Don't fight something you're guaranteed to lose, plan for a contingency and make your move when the time is right.
>>
>>30235517
And you have your parents' permission to be up this late?
>>
>>30236366
You sure are fucking retarded aren't you?
>>
>>30236009
Here here. Makes me all warm n fuzzy.
>>
Loving your "free state" this much:
>>30236374
>>30236388
> aye hate therefore eye yamm

Deserters spotted. Howz that scheetthole wasteland yous moved to? Wats that you say, nada lada to doing? Puttin in long hours staring at the magic box prolly. Good fer u, just make sure you tune in when this thing over here gets to gettin.

Cos listen here, aint no clowns takin my funs away. Got that bozo?
>>
>>30233746
people need to support K/omrades in that shit state.

>born and raised there. in az atm.
>i want to go back to the ocean and tits.
>>
>>30233746
This is why we need Trump as president. Not because he will be competent but because we need conservative judges on the supreme court. If the court goes left it will be 100 years before we can even hope to start getting our rights back And it's likely we'll never get them back to where we are now, and think about how restricted some states are even now. It won't be pretty
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 750x1059) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 750x1059
The Golden State isn't as bad as one would think. You just need to live in a county with a based AF sheriff.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 750x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 750x1041
>>30237288
>>
>>30237295
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 750x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 750x575
>>30237295
>>
>>30236729
From one born n raised to another, you are welcome back anytime /k/omrade. Many hands will make light work when removing noted fecal material from our preeminent land.
>>
>>30233746
oh no my gun rights are under attack!!!

>literally no meaningful federal gun legislation in the last 20 years.

>awb sunset without renewal
>mfw
>>
>>30238413
>My neighbor's apartment is on fire but it's been a long time since the whole complex has burned down!
>That woman on the lawn with an arm load of gas cans? Oh what could she do anyways?
>>
>>30236356
>autism: the post
>>
>>30236366
are you illiterate?
>>
>>30238413
This case will go before the SCOTUS and if there are 5 gun grabbers on the court, any city or state that wants to can ban cc and oc
>>
>>30236356
>>30238565
Are you kidding? This is brilliant copypasta.
>>
>>30241571
Like he said, autism - a true story

>copypasta
>brilliant
autism gonna autism
>>
>>30236429
CIA-kun!

Most LEOs support citizens' right to keep and bear arms.
>>
>>30234351
I agree 100% but let me take a gander...

/mojave/?
>>
>>30234351
Preach it I still need to take a trip to reno for more 30 rounders
>>
>>30236248
And yet Trump got what, 1.3 million votes in the California primary? Hillary got like 1.8 and Bernie got 1.1, these presumed gun owners are as worthless as any person who discusses politics around the water cooler, all bullshit, obviously nobody actually votes. I have voted Republican every election since I was old enough to vote for Bush Sr the time he lost, every election I go vote for people who lose by relatively small numbers then hear from virtually everybody their opinions on the election.

Since I'm a single issue gun voter I have to go with people who will appoint judges who don't think with their heart and loudly proclaiming to be a "Wise Latina" and inappropriately young for a goddamn supreme court cunt. I'm just really asshurt at Democrats right now for allowing these judges to arbitrarily tell us the Constitution is wrong because King James said this and that.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.