[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Cucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 31
File: jap selling airshit.jpg (70 KB, 615x380) Image search: [Google]
jap selling airshit.jpg
70 KB, 615x380
Why are the japanese such a giant cucks and faggots when it comes to gun ownership.
In japan it is almost impossible to own a gun even less carry it with you for self defense, regardless of crime you do have a natural right to bear arms.
So i am wondering, why there is no movement of japanese people or any relevant political party lobying for making better gun laws?
Why are japs such cucks?
>>
>>30233731
because Douglas MacArthur didn't want to have to wreck their shit again
>>
>>30233731
because they arent a bunch of americans who need guns
>>
Control of weapons and control of the populace is an ancient concept in Japan. They have been through so many civil wars and uprisings that they decided that ditching freedom for stability as being the better choice.
>>
>>30233731
Japanese have a strange mindset about it.
They don't fight authoritarian laws. They either deal with it or find loopholes. It's their culture.
>>
File: 1358457403258.jpg (71 KB, 688x688) Image search: [Google]
1358457403258.jpg
71 KB, 688x688
>>30233758
>need
>>
File: 1441117515563.jpg (388 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1441117515563.jpg
388 KB, 1000x1333
>>30233745
>>
>>30233745
this.
>>
They have a super low population of blacks. Seriously there's like 4 blacks in Japan. So they don't really need guns
>>
>>30233759
>ditching freedom for stability as being the better choice.
>>
>>30233811
Having a lot of blacks doesn't have anything to do with owning guns.
I open CC every day in a 90% white zone.
>>
>>30233811
I thought this was a /pol/ response. Why does the existence of crime have anything to do with the fundamental right to bear arms regardless?
>>
>>30233811
there's actually a lot of American negro servicemen stationed in Japan. a significant portion of them routinely rape and murder the locals.
>>
>>30233731
You really didn't bother to spend 3 fucking seconds to look this up, did you?

Literally >>30233745
We wrote it into their constitution that guns and armies are banned, and then we've occupied their country since to make sure they're sticking to it.

Hell, Abe is considered a warmonger just because he suggested that Japan should be able to defend itself outside its own borders.
>>
>>30233779
Did he ever Kill anyone with his Colt SAA?
>>
>>30233829
>open CC
I mean i CC
>>
>>30233731
>Why are the japanese such a giant cucks and faggots when it comes to gun ownership.

Because America-San imposed the rule in the first place.
>>
>>30233853
Those are older than american presence
The japs couldn't own swords either under the samurais, only the upper classes.
>>
In a survey that may or may not be true, only ~4% of Japanese people have said that they would join the military and fight if Japan were ever invaded. Shit is p sad desu

I'm a hapa and would move and live in Japan if only they had gun laws like in the US.
>>30233811
>Seriously there's like 4 blacks in Japan.

I went to Japan 3 months ago and saw 8 japanese speaking black people there in a day.
>>
>>30233814
Different culture, different perceptions and expectations.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (106 KB, 550x678) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
106 KB, 550x678
>>30233814
>implying those rice fuckers were ever free after hide yoshi was like "y'all niggas ain't following my sandle bearing ass's rise to power"

Japan is still 'ocupado' as far as im concered and i dont want a bunch of them running up on my ass after i flip over one of their shitty cars when im drunk if i get to serve there while im in the Army (allah willing of course)
>>
>>30233731
>why there is no movement of Japanese people
You're talking about a culture where being overworked to death is such a common thing they have a fucking word for it, the nips will never ever tell any of their higher ups to fuck off.
>>
>>30233891
Freedom transcends cultures and perceptions.
>>
>>30233814
To be honest, most Americans are cucks too.
>they get permits
>pay for nfa stamps
>then go on social media typing in shit like molan labe, shall not be infringed etc
>>
>there's this country on the other side of world that works really well and like the way they are, but I, as an amerilard know better and say that they should have guns and I'll call them cucks for not having them
Worry with your own country you obese piece of shit. Be careful to not get shot by cops and go to your blm march.
>>
>>30233920
Less cucks than the 99% of the world at least.
>>
>>30233731

You're talking about a country full of people still so fucking scared of being nuked again that they won't even let their defense force build up to the point where they could contribute to the fight against radical islam.
>>
>>30233948
How is the weather in Cologne Hans?
Do you like to get your wife raped?
>>
>>30233841

>We wrote it into their constitution that guns and armies are banned, and then we've occupied their country since to make sure they're sticking to it.

That isn't at all why we are still there. If they told us to get out, we would have to. They have also made several amendments to their constitution without the need to gain permission from the US.
>>
>>30233990
>If they told us to get out, we would have to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relocation_of_Marine_Corps_Air_Station_Futenma
>>
>>30233965

They already have a military bigger and more advanced than some European countries.
>>
>>30233965
>they could contribute to the fight against radical islam.
Why would they have to do anything at all? It's not their problem, let usa be the world's police like you like to do you globalist fucks.

>>30233978
>I
>German
Those fuckers are cancer as much as you, couldn't care less about them getting fucked, it's a good thing actually since some qts will maybe seek safer places in countries like mine that have no business in that shit.
>>
>>30234011
Don't forget about the helicopter 'destroyers'.
>>
>>30233948
>there's this country in the Middle East that works really well and like the way they are, but I, as an amerilard know better and say that they shouldn't stone adulterers and oppress women and I'll call them cucks for doing that
>>
>>30233731
>you do have a natural right to bear arms.

In Japan you barely have a natural right to your own fucking body, much less your own life. That's how their culture is, and how it's been for hundreds and hundreds of fucking years.

They're fucked in the head. Can't even own a tiny pocketknife over there. Their culture literally ingrained fascism into their heads generations ago.
>>
>>30233779
is that an actual patton quote?
>>
>>30234008

Nothing in there states the US has no need to obey the wishes of the host nation. Although Marine niggers raping the locals is a growing problem in Okinawa, Japan still benefits from having the US military stationed there. The US still needs to abide by yearly SOFA agreements. Japan tends to not care what the US marines rape, as long as it stay's off the home Island.
>>
>>30233990
>China and Russia breathing down their skinny nip necks
>AMERICA GET OUT REEE

ahah

ah

ah

ha

no.
>>
>>30234049
>can't own a tiny pocketknife
If that's true then I know of someone who is popular on YouTube, who lives there and owns a bunch of large knives/pocket knives.
>>
>>30234031
Yeah, helicopter carriers.
Kaga-san can't actually carry F-35B's, despite what chingchong fearmongers tell you.
>>
>>30234031
>Don't forget about the helicopter 'destroyers'.

What about them? They're 1. helicopter carriers that focus on 2. anti-submarine warfare. Hence, a helicopter destroyer.
>>
>>30234062

I should clarify that you most certainly can't walk around outside with them. You can own them. Hell, you can own katanas still; that dates back to the locals asking MacArthur really nicely not to confiscate and destroy all of them because of their cultural significance.
>>
>>30234059

Just because Japan needs the US to keep the slavic rape niggers and Chinese sub humans out, does not mean the US has total control over what the Japanese write in their constitution. In fact the US has been pressuring Japan to build up their military for years and is only now committing more into their self defense forces. Congress or POTUS does not decide what is written into Japanese law, like >>30233841 implied.
>>
>>30234100
Can you stab somebody with them if they break into your home and try to murder you?
>>
>go to virtuovice youtube channel and realise how fucking retarded /k/ really is
Fuck I really need to leave NEET life and stop coming to this shithole.
>>
>>30234052
Yes
>>
>>30234058
>massive public protests, up to the Diet itself
They didn't tell us to get out!

The only way we'll ever leave is if WE want to.

Now, I'll agree that we're not there to enforce their laws, but no doubt our presence is part of why their population remains under-armed.

If we left, and China was breathing down their neck, you can bet your ass those weapons prohibitions would be gone in a fucking DAY.
>>
>>30233731
Is that a FAMAS?
>>
>>30234137
>The only way we'll ever leave is if WE want to.

Implying Obama wouldn't say yes after apologizing in person for the Japanese pilots and submariners that were killed at Pearl Harbor. Granted, it wouldn't be good for the Japanese for the US to get out, but we are not there as occupiers, just as we are not in Germany as occupiers and fulfill a different mission in the modern era. You must not remember that moving the Marine presence to Guam was taken into major consideration a few years back.
>>
>>30234117

No you just wait for them to take off their shoes before they climb in your broken window, and while they're looking down you run out the front door to the police station.
>>
>>30234058

This. Japan proper considers Okinawans subhuman scum. All of Asia treats anyone more than X miles from their "core historical districts" to be subhuman scum. It's unique to their fucked up incestuous racist cultures.
>>
File: 1445899945919.jpg (55 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1445899945919.jpg
55 KB, 620x413
>>30233731
>country with the highest suicide rate
>lets give em guns
Those fags wish they were korean.
>>
File: 20160610_210257.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160610_210257.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>30234028
>my country is better than America
No it isn't
>>
>>30234193
Such is life in japanistan, swedistan and britcuckistan
>>
>>30234223
Looks like australia is at it again.
>>
>>30234212
They are already killing themselves, what it matters if they do it with a gun or a noose?
If they want to kill themselves its their own bussiness.
>>
>>30234192
Really? Obama? A dude with 6 months left in office? Step up your sensationalist hatred, sempai. At least imply that CLINTON would give it up.

We're not there as "occupiers" because that sounds bad. Just like we were "liberators" in Iraq, and the citizens were "insurgents".

We're still in Japan because we want to still be in Japan. Nothing more, nothing less. The will of the Japanese people does not factor into that calculus very much.
>>
>>30234201
Can confirm
Asians of different nations hate each other
Hell, even if they are from the same nation but different regions, they still hate each other
>>
>>30234137
>but no doubt our presence is part of why their population remains under-armed.

Implying the US gives a shit if the Japanese have AR-15s. Are you going to tell us the US fears a resurgence of Imperial Japan?

>Okay Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, we have some intel on ISIS, the Russian Federation's moment of troops on the boarder, North Korea oh and those pesky Japanese that we are like 70% sure are planing to attack Pearl Harbor again at any minute
>>
>>30234201
confirmed for not knowing anything about japan
>>
>>30234250

That's the opinion of an actual Okinawan, what's your source faggot?
>>
>>30234223
>Hey look I have a pistol like those guys in the movies. I'm so cool and I feel so empowered
If you think that's what matters most in a country you should kys.

>>30234231
Problem?
>>
>>30234238
>The will of the Japanese people does not factor into that calculus very much.

You keep on thinking Japan is forced to endure the US out of occupation, rather than global politics with it's neighbors. And don't think Hillary wouldn't recall US forces in Japan and spin it as a cost saving measure or stopping evil white cis males from raping more Japanese.
>>
>>30234247

You're missing the point. If your dad has a lot of guns to protect the house, do you feel it necessary to buy your own? They don't have guns because we don't need them, and because we told them not to and we're still watching.

>strawman bullshit

Honestly, if anything, I would imagine we WANT them armed. But the Nips have become pacifists (just like the Krauts), and a HUEG foreign (but "benevolent") military force in their country helps feed that.

It's literally a country of soccermoms. "Why would you NEED a gun? Just call the police!"
>>
>>30233731
Welp, Hirohito was already cucking and stripping of their weapons, we just finished his job once we castrated Japan.
>>
>>30234212
We're talking about Japan, not South Korea
>>
>>30233835
>happens one time
>routine

sure bruh
>>
>>30234286
Yes, the Japanese people ARE forced to endure an occupation they don't want.

Do I have to post the article about Futenma again? Massive public protest DEMANDING we leave, and we gave them the finger, bribed the government and are now building a BIGGER air station nearby to replace it.
>>
>>30233731
>So i am wondering, why there is no movement of japanese people or any relevant political party lobying for making better gun laws?

Because Japan has a fantastically low murder rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

You're more likely to be killed in Norway than Japan. Think about that.
>>
File: 1319329511572.jpg (28 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1319329511572.jpg
28 KB, 407x405
>>30234308
>abnormally low murder rate

>abnormally high "suicide" rate
>>
>>30234300
it happened several times when I lived there fifteen years ago and it's still making the news now
>>
>>30234308
So what?
If i lived in the safest places in the world i would carry a gun just in case i need it.
I don't carry because today i will need it i just carry it because i may need it.
>>
>>30234290
>Honestly, if anything, I would imagine we WANT them armed. But the Nips have become pacifists (just like the Krauts), and a HUEG foreign (but "benevolent") military force in their country helps feed that.

I agree with this, my point is the US Military is not in place to ensure the post war constitution stays the way we want it, or the Japanese are not allowed by the US to maintain a certain amount of war materials. The irony is Japan and South Korea spend more on defense than our European allies.
>>
>>30234316
also
>abnormally high conviction rate
>>
>>30234300
http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/06/06/navy-bans-drinking-alcohol-japan/85477590/

yeah, those sailors are good boys, they dindu nuthin
>>
>>30234307

No one said Japan makes decisions based on how many people protest.
>>
File: 2013-03-05 23.02.54.jpg (294 KB, 912x1224) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-05 23.02.54.jpg
294 KB, 912x1224
Even if it was America that restricted guns, it is the japanese that continue to propagate anti gun ideologies, despite gun being used crimes not being much of an issue there at all.
>>
File: 1397320229451.png (175 KB, 1000x4227) Image search: [Google]
1397320229451.png
175 KB, 1000x4227
>>30234332
Well, I think we mostly agree.

I do think PART of the reason we stayed is to make sure they didn't pull a Hitler and try to re-arm in secret and start more shit (probably with Korea, honestly).

BUT, we've never attempted to apply hegemonic control of their domestic politics. Then again, a big guy in the corner with more guns than you who's already kicked your ass once MIGHT factor into your decision making when doing things that might piss him off.
>>
>>30234345

This. If Japan created a second amendment, the US wouldn't give a fuck and would likely want to get in on an untapped market, however the Japanese are as cucked as the Europeons when it comes to gun culture. They just only have to deal with nigger rapists from the Marine Corps.
>>
>>30234344
>Japan isn't a democracy

10/10 post m8
>>
>>30234308
>Trying to give facts to these retards
Don't wast your time anon, they probably are some animefag lovers who get mad because Japan is not like they wanted it to be, like if their will matters or some shit.
>>
>>30234368

By your logic the US should have gave in to all the Bernie fag protesters and 99% rallies because we are a democracy and that means do whatever protesters want you to do.
>>
>>30234369
I just can't believe that such a great people have such a cucked country.
>>
>>30234308
For a country that seems exceedingly lenient on murder sentencing, you'd think people would love to go postal over there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
>>
>>30234383
Yes, that's absolutely what I was implying and not a gross mischaracterization so you could have a snarky comeback and really put me in my place!

What I'm saying is that the will of the people is against bases, yet the bases remain.
>>
>>30234420

Protesters are not representative of an entire nation.
>>
>>30234212
>Implying Koreans can own firearms
>>
Fun Control actually sort of started in Japan. The Dutch started giving them muskets and peasants started getting armed with something they could be trained to use in a week whereas a swordsman or archer had to train for years. The shogunate or emperor or whatever then banned them with the cover reason that they were dishonoboru but it was actually because they didn't want peasants getting guns.
>>
File: Korean-range-3[1].jpg (46 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Korean-range-3[1].jpg
46 KB, 650x365
>>30234470
I don't know if they can own or not, but let's compare worst korea gun range...
>>
>>30234515
To best korea gun range
>>
>>30234515
In Korea, there's zero gun ownership. None. At all.
The only people who carry are police and criminals who got their gats illegally.
I'm glad my parents moved out of that shithole to America when I was two. Now I can own an AK and shoot niggers from the rooftops.
>>
>>30234529

shit looks staged af
>>
>>30233731
this is a jap tradition and they are proud of it, this goes back long before WWII before meiji all the way back to the beginning of the shogunate, upper class samurai were allowed weapons everyone else was just there to test their katana on
>>
>>30233829
Blacks bring crime with them wherever they go.
>>
>>30234515
They literally cannot own firearms for private use
The japanese have extremely limited priviledge in owning firearms.
Hell, it probably is easier to legally own a gun in communist China compared to S Korea

South Korea and Singapore firearm laws make Australia and UK laws seem like freedomland
>>
>>30234440
According to you, they don't represent ANYTHING
>>
>>30234530
A genuine Korean? Howaboutthat
>>
>>30234067
>despite what chingchong fearmongers tell you.

It doesn't have to carry fixed wing airplanes to be a "carrier".

Also, it could be extensively modified for F-35B's.

So the "chingchong warmongerers" do have a point.
>>
Japs like Yuropoors are used to hundreds of years of feudalism and thus are no stranger to already being disarmed except in the most dire circumstances.

Only Samurai could legally wear their sword after all. And the Germans had to bullshit their language by calling a sword a knife to get around laws.

Same shit.
>>
>>30233960
Being less cuck that someone else doesn't make you not a cuck, anon.

The US is cucked. There is no freedom anymore. The ideals that the founding fathers fought for are seen as the opposition that nobody wants.
>>
>>30233842
killed a pair of mules that were holding up a convoy
>>
>>30234212
if a murder in Japan isn't solved, it is considered a suicide.
>>
>>30233731
Look at crime rate compared to your niggerboo amerifat states.
>>
>>30234842
America = lots of niggers, lots of crime
Japan = not many niggers, not much crime
>>
>>30234820
that is the most fucked thing ive heard all week
>>
>>30233779

Hey General.... your jeep is here!
>>
>>30233842
I know for a fact he killed several Mexicans with his M1911 in the Pershing expedition in Mexico.
>>
>>30234110
Obama is generally a pacifist cuck, so he wouldn't. I do hope they have some right wing revolution, and make their military great again.
>>
>>30234842
any unsolved murder is classified an accident
there are lots of accidents
>>
>>30234856
Except around US military bases.
>>
>>30233731
ikr that wasn't even allowed to own knifes and have to use chop sticks
>>
>>30234856
>not much crime
see>>30234820
>>
>>30235132
suicide still counts as a crime. you cant just opt out of your debts. its counted in the same shit.
>>
File: sig p230.jpg (539 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
sig p230.jpg
539 KB, 900x675
>>30234864
I mistyped but it also means non violence related deaths too.

I was doing some reading on crime in Japan and some British ex criminal said that some career criminals like to go to Japan to commit crimes like carjackings because the average Japanese person isn't accustomed to dealing with being a victim of a crime. That being said, Japan is an extremely safe country to live in for the most part.

The police are highly regarded and are very competent at their job, despite being somewhat poorly armed.
>>
>>30233745
>First post best post
>>
>>30235212
>The police are highly regarded and are very competent at their job
because they don't enforce traffic laws
>>
>>30234137
>If we left, and China was breathing down their neck, you can bet your ass those weapons prohibitions would be gone in a fucking DAY.
not really, no. if anything they'd instate conscription.
>>
>>30234618
There's actually quite a few gooks here on /k/.
>>
>>30235317
>>30234618
Yeah, Asians are the second most common people at /k/ meetups next to Whites.
>>
>>30235314
>conscription
>more people having guns

I get your point, but is there really a difference?
>>
>>30233731
It's common among the East-Asia country to ban firearms.
The authority don't trust its citizens to have firearms.
It's make sense. Because most East-Asia countries are in their rudimentary democratic form. The people are not to be trusted. So does the government.
But as a civilian that love firearms it's just sheer frustration.
Will move to land of freedom someday.
>>
>>30234419
Jap death row is no joke even tho they don't use it that often.

http://apjjf.org/-David-McNeill/2402/article.html
>>
>>30234137
It depends on the generation. A survey taken by a Japanese magazine during the cold war asked readers if japan should fight back if attacked. Almost a third of the people surveyed said no, that japan should NOT defend itself if it was invaded.

Im not sure how pacifistic they are today, but those Japanese who want a normal military are in the minority .
>>
>>30235778
the hardcore nippon banzai zealots for the most part committed sudoku in wwii
>>
>ITT: A bunch of dumb as fuck niggers talk about shit they don't know about while pretending to know shit about Japanese culture or why their country is shit

In particular OP
>>
Well, generally (northern) asian countries tend not to have many firearms. Eg, SG, JP, CN, TW, such and such.
>>
>>30233913
You'd be surprised to know literally the entire world disagrees with you

I agree but it's different cultures and different perceptions and expectations and there's nothing you can do about that nor should you have the right to change that at all if the majority don't want it
>>
>>30234577
It actually is although you don't really own it the state just gives you a old rifle if your a farmer with a pest problem.
>>
>>30235876

At the same time they all feel the need to chime in and tell us how to change things.
>>
>>30234577
Fun fact. If you get a weirdo obscure license in SG, you can have unlimited firearms; eg ful auto, such and such ( you need contacts)
>>
>>30235901
Isn't the thread about that exactly? You telling them how to change shit? It goes both ways, quit your bitching
>>
>>30233965
They're not authorized to have a standing military because we said so.

They get a self defense force and that's it. They're literally not allowed to have any force projection capacity.
>>
>>30235913

No, my post was telling YOU it goes both ways, calm your anus.
>>
>>30235942
WELL I was telling YOU that YOU are WRONG because it goes BOTH ways

Chill your butthole
>>
>>30233731
The obvious history of their culture that lead to them not carrying firearms aside;

Japan has the lowest violent crime rates on the planet. They literally do not need guns. That's right, I said need. They don't need them because there isn't any violent crime.
>>
>>30235987
This. They don't even lock their car doors and bicycles are not locked.
>>
Individual freedom seems to be an alien concept in East Asian countries.
>>
every day I pray that I could go back in time and kamikaze attack the Mayflower.
>>
File: trayvon martin.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trayvon martin.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>30233731
Why have firearms if there are no targets to shoot at?
>>
>>30234599
>>30234420
>>30234440
Technically the government doesn't even represent the US people's interests anymore. Unless you're a part of the 1%.

If you want to talk statistics.
>>
>>30234335
>>30234316
>>30234329
>>30234308
Japan also has an insanely high wrongful conviction rate and is a serious issue that the Government wants to address because it gives a seriously bad reputation for them, which is almost as bad as all the ass hats in the judicial system wrongfully convicting people and cops wrongfully arresting and getting false confessions as well as false arrests because
>MUH DISOHNORU
>>
>crime rates in Japan almost directly correlate to where US Military bases are

hmm..
>>
>>30233841
Umm, the arms ban was their idea. Not ours.
>>
>>30236048
>and bicycles are not locked.

Not really
>>
>>30233874
Yep

>"Prohibit the peasants from owning katanas, wakizashis, arrows, spears, or matchlock rifles. If the peasants are armed, they will not pay nengu (taxes) and they will not be subordinate to the officials."

>"The weapons taken away from the peasants can be melted down to remade them into nails and kasugai (architectural staples) to build the Hokoji Buddhist Temple. By doing so, the peasants will be saved in the afterlife."

>"We are doing this because we love the peasants. The peasants will be set for generations to come. Peasants should only own farming equipment and concentrate on farming. So be grateful; from now on, just concentrate in doing your job."

- Toyotomi Hideyoshi's Sword Hunt Edict of 1588, establishing the class division between the peasants (commoners) and the samurai (elite).
>>
File: 1464458278680.jpg (96 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1464458278680.jpg
96 KB, 520x600
>>30233731
>cuck meme
>>
>>30239609

Do you have sauce on those quotes?
>>
File: 1418016659266.gif (57 KB, 389x200) Image search: [Google]
1418016659266.gif
57 KB, 389x200
>>30239786
>Toyotomi Hideyoshi's Sword Hunt Edict of 1588
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Toyotomi+Hideyoshi%27s+Sword+Hunt+Edict+of+1588
http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/ps/japan/tokugawa_edicts_swords.pdf
>>
File: my raifu.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
my raifu.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I generally like made in JP merchandises. I wonder how far will they put their autism into making real guns if they have a culture for it. Right now, their Airsoft shit is more expensive than real guns themselves. I don't do airsoft though. If they relaxes their law. . . Thousand times folded guns when?
>>
>>30239929
>what are Howa and Browning
>>
>>30233731
well, their gun violence is non-existent and they have the lowest amount of violent crime in the world. What need do they have for guns? Meanwhile we have people getting shot up every day. I like guns as much the next guy, but you can't really argue that having guns around makes anyone safer. No guns = no gun violence.
>b-b-but muh criminals
not everyone is a world class drug lord who has underground arms merchants on his speed dial.
>>
Japan is the country that hated guns because they thought they were VERY DISHONORABRU.
Anyways nowadays Japan is such a safe and homogenous society that they don't want them.
>>
Also the japanese are REALLY big on airshit. Kind of ironic, really.
>>
File: 1463879562428.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463879562428.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
>>30233731

Don't judge them like that anon. Japan has no niggers. Their mentality is clearer headed so you won't have faggots trying to break into your home all the time. National defense isn't as badly needed as America does as the US is often deployed, defending another friendly nation, and defending itself all at the same time. Thus guns are needed by us Americans as we need shoes on our feet.

To an American though, a gun is our katana blade. Lots of niggers, bears, pitbulls, drugged up assholes, illegals, wide open spaces, wars we're involved in, and the such in our country. Thus we need guns. The Japanese however don't have as much of that which we do.
>>
>>30233731
It's not part of the culture. They've had tight weapon control since ancient times and the Yakuza even turn themselves in when they shoot people.
They're an extremely non-confrontational people.
>>
>>30239975
>dishonorabu
>use matchlock arquebusiers taken from Portuguese teachings literally as soon as possible and make some of the finest matchlocks in the world

Try again.
>>
>>30239929
Airshit being more expensive than real guns is usually becuase of low production and extreme details on the really high end ones meant as display pieces or replicas that function as close to the original as possible. Either that or people just tacticool the shit out of low and mid end ones with real accessories.

>>30239952
Also miroku, which also makes guns for winchester.

I own 2 japanese made guns myself
>>
>>30235915

The US isn't denying Japan the abilities to arm a military you dumb fuck. We fucking want them to have a military and they don't want one for some God damned reason.
>>
>>30240276
>Also miroku, which also makes guns for winchester.
miroku makes all the japanese browning guns too.
they used to make charles daly as well
>>
They banned civilian weapon ownership a couple hundred years ago in order to go at least two decades without a civil war
>>
>>30240300
>for some God damned reason.
They are cucks. They want big strong america-sama protecting their assholes
>>
File: reefreedom.png (54 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
reefreedom.png
54 KB, 900x600
>>30233814
We give up liberties all the time. If you post shit like this then I am saddened that you are allowed to vote.
>>
>>30234052
I really hope so
>>
>>30234059
China and Russia have been breathing down their necks since forever. Nothing changed their culture of giving up personal freedoms in name of protection.
>>
Japan ? In Romania you can't even own a real gun as a civilian
>>
>>30240424
Ok, NSA. Whatever you say.
>>
>>30233731

Everyone outside of the US rightfully sees guns as what they are - dangerous weapons of destruction that should be strictly regulated to prevent unwarranted death and injury.

That is why the Japanese are such "giant cucks and faggots" about gun ownership because they enjoy living in a peaceful, safe, non-violent country free of sporadic shootings and murders unlike the US.

It is only the US with its sick fetish of lethal weaponry that cannot see this and accepts untold gun related crimes as "the price you pay for liberty" whilst slowly having their actual liberties eroded and not lifting a finger about it.

You talk all the time about having your guns to protect yourself from a tyrannical government but you have that now and you aren't doing anything with them. All you do with them is leave them about for your kids to shoot themselves and use them to kill your family members and the general populous in autistic fits of murderous rage.

It's about time you Americans join the modern world and give up this vile fascination with your silly little murder weapons and do something right for once.
>>
>>30243243
>It's about time you Americans join the modern world and give up this vile fascination with your silly little murder weapons and do something right for once.
Come on goys give your guns to the state, its the current year.
>>
>>30238477
Because guns are fun and cool to have around
>>
>>30235987
>>30236048
But they don't need to NOT have guns. If nobody is committing crime in the first place, then they won't start just because they've been given weapons.
>>
>>30243791
If they have guns, this will happen!
>If the peasants are armed, they will not pay nengu (taxes) and they will not be subordinate to the officials.
>>
>>30243243

Japan is grassland thus it has little use for large axes. Large axes are dangerous weapons yes, but are good for the responsible wielder.

America however is woodenland. There are many trees and frontier thus the requirement of large axes is necessary for our landscape. Indeed it is not right for us to judge the grassland people but consider us who live in the woodenland and frontier.
>>
>>30243243
>It's about time you Americans join the modern world and give up this vile fascination with your silly little murder weapons and do something right for once.

Spoken like a man who's been nuked.
>>
File: 1346785709408.png (29 KB, 409x386) Image search: [Google]
1346785709408.png
29 KB, 409x386
>>30243925
>Japan is grassland
>America is woodenland
what country are you from?
>>
>>30243946

The Point
you've clearly never been to japan if you think they don't have woods
you've clearly never left whatever state you live in if you think the US is all woods.
you're a fucking moron.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (302 KB, 890x651) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
302 KB, 890x651
>>30244011
>>30243946

You're such a cunt I'm literally walking waist deep in your menstrual waste.

How the fuck do you remember to breath? Please tell me you're not a gun owner. If so you might be giving Shillary all the reasons she needs to attack the way she does.
>>
>>30234011
It means jack shit if they dont actually get any experience. The entirety of their leadership has likely never seen any tangible form of combat. Their technological advantages due to the modernity of their equipment would be used more as a crutch than an advantage.
>>
They don't need guns for self defense. Japan is literally the safest place in the world.
>>
File: isee.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
isee.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>30244068

/k/ is not a board for trolling or instigating flame-wars.

Japan has some of the most beautiful forests on earth, and America has some of the most inhospitable deserts in the Eastern hemisphere.

>>>/pol
>>
File: captain grabbing chopper.jpg (51 KB, 1526x649) Image search: [Google]
captain grabbing chopper.jpg
51 KB, 1526x649
>>30244262

I'm actually surprised that the daftest fucking cunt would be on /k/ and not let's say /b/. Even now when you could have realized that comment was actually a parable of sorts, you decided "oh what the fuck, I'll just let my brain damage take over". You have to be either an Aussie master troll who knows what he's doing or the dumbest nip bukkake whore in existence.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1418017667165.jpg (37 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1418017667165.jpg
37 KB, 600x399
>>30244262
>America has some of the most inhospitable deserts in the Eastern hemisphere.
>America
>Eastern hemisphere
>>
>>30244424

Don't take his bait. I think he might be acting stupid on purpose.
>>
File: ragnar not amused.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ragnar not amused.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>30243946
>>30244011
>>30244262

It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable sorts. It was a parable of sorts.

Meant to say how different social/political/geographical inhabitant climates can require different necessities or lifestyles. America requires a more gun friendly climate. Japan doesn't as much.

It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable sorts. It was a parable of sorts.

Please don't shitpost anymore.
>>
>>30233842
>Did he ever Kill anyone with his Colt SAA?

I think so. He has two notches cut into the grips.
>>
>>30233731
There are NO natural rights. There is only what we fight for. I'm not trying to be edgy by saying this. It's an important distinction.
>>
File: 1408247105728.png (613 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1408247105728.png
613 KB, 722x525
>>30244531
>It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable sorts. It was a parable of sorts.
>It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable of sorts. It was a parable sorts. It was a parable of sorts.
repeat it all you want, you're still a fucking moron
>>
File: jap skulls.jpg (86 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
jap skulls.jpg
86 KB, 736x490
>>30244644

In Nagasaki,
they like Bukkake
>>
>>30244573

You make a good point and further more the minute you cease to be willing to fight for those rights they're headed out the door. That's why the people who want to take them continue to test us. They're looking for that opportunity.
>>
>>30233731
Because godzilla will protect them and inevitably kill thousands by collateral damage.
>>
File: excuseme.png (865 KB, 1189x724) Image search: [Google]
excuseme.png
865 KB, 1189x724
>>30233731

Unconditional surrender.
Same reason why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Think about what that means, when we wouldn't let the Japanese have that liberty.
The level of trust.
The power in the countries relationship.

And stop spamming cuck. its old hat.
>>
>>30233731
Japanese civilians have been disarmed since 1588.
>>
>>30233829
That leaves 10% what? You don't need a large population of blacks for a criminal element to be present. Where I live it's damn near 99% white, but black heroin dealers have been moving in where they can for the last 5-6 years. It breeds more crime amongst the local population, white and black... but not the one or two rooftop Koreans.
>>
>>30233731
Do you faggots implode if somebody disagrees with you?
It's not your culture, fuck off.
>>
Better than having freaking 10 gunshops in each State where some States have less stricter regulation and laws. When was the last time Japan ever had a massive shooting or a celebrity killed while signing autographs?
>>
>>30248864
God bless japan for having no crimes involving guns.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/asia/japan-pop-star-stabbing/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27572723

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre
>>
>>30233731
>In japan it is almost impossible to own a gun even less carry it with you for self defense
This goes back to WWII, and pretty much applies to all major axis powers, territories defended or invaded by the US.

The real question here is why you mentioned Japan, and not Ausfailia and Britbongistan.
>>
>>30248955
How bout you post their list of school attacks and America's lost for comparison
>>
>>30249080
how about you move that goal post further down the field. It's not quite far enough
>>
>>30239952
They only make fudd stuff. I just wanna get a semi auto Type 89 or even a Type 64 made to withstand standard 7.62 NATO or .308 Winchester for collective purposes and as a range toy
>>
>>30243243
>Everyone outside of the US rightfully sees guns as what they are - dangerous weapons of destruction that should be strictly regulated to prevent unwarranted death and injury.
>Everyone
>What is Mexico (illegally acquired but necessary)
>What is Estonia
>What is Finland
>What is Switzerland
>What is the Czech Republic
>What is The Phillipines (Illegally acquired or through private militias)
>What is South America (Illegally acquired, through militia, or through crossing red tapes and regulations)
>What is the Balkans
>What is the Middle East
>What is Africa
I can guarantee you anons, this is some old long forgotten pasta
>>
>>30233889
>I'm a hapa and would move and live in Japan if only they had gun laws like in the US.

Holy shit, are you me?
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 615x461
>This whole fucking thread
>They don't NEED guns
>need
>Fucking needd
>Implying having guns is always for self defense
>What is recreational sports shooting
>What is marksmanship
>What is three gun
>What is two gun
>What is speed trials
>What is collecting
>What is hunting
>What is reloading
>What is a hobby
Get the fuck out of here, all of you. Firearms also have other purposes besides being a tool of war and self defense. Just because they look like "scurry black rifles" n "a salt gunz" doesn't meant they work the same as grandpapi's semi automatic mini 14 or Ruger 10/22
>>
>>30249850
And they said summer day/k/are is a myth..
>>
File: HoJ.png (938 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HoJ.png
938 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
1588 happened.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.