[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think they do at SERE to simulate torture/interrogation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: SERE.jpg (199 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
SERE.jpg
199 KB, 500x492
What do you think they do at SERE to simulate torture/interrogation?
>>
oh I dont know. maybe some of the things they show in a million youtube videos on the topic?
>>
>>30231453
Probably torture to simulate torture.
>>
Walling, being put in a box, laughing at your peepee, and boots boots boots

I think, not sure, never been.
>>
>>30231453
They starve you and leave you outside in the cold and wet and shout at you and rough you up a bit.
>>
>>30231499
>laughing at your peepee
So my ex was actually just preparing me for SERE?
>>
File: 1440725532317.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440725532317.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>30231524
No, that was a legitimate laugh.
>>
>>30231524
I'm going to say yes to help you feel better anon
>>
Intimidation, beating, starvation, isolation, solitary confinement, water boarding, poke them with sharp sticks, humiliation, interrogation, light sexual abuse, bee stings, throw eggs at them, make them sit in water for a day or two. You know, basic I will torture you slowly until you Crack stuff.
>>
>>30231453
I know that one technique that was used was to convince soldiers they would kill the other soldier that was in confinement unless the soldier being tested would do something like burn an American flag
>>
>>30232813
The question is would you do it?
>>
>>30233145
Fuck yeah I'd torch a bit of cloth to save a life.
>>
>>30234472
But what if they killed him after you burned the cloth? Then you would have no choice but to escape or face certain death, hypothetically speaking... but what are you prepared to do to save your life?
>>
>>30231509
sounds like middle school recess
>>
>>30234546
That's where the 'Escape' in SERE comes in.
>>
>>30231499

Basically this.
>>
>>30231453
They dumped the communal bucket on one dude at the school I went to. That's as much as I'll say about it.
>>
>>30231453

I've only been through the navy's SERE and I'm not going to go into particulars because I signed paper saying I wouldn't and integrity and all that but...

To simulate torture and interrogation they torture you and interrogate you. It's done in a way that if you aren't retarded you will be able to maintain perspective and remember that it is training... Some people go all Apocalypse Now and get fucking weird but most don't. The specific details of any torture/interrogation methods aren't even the important parts of SERE.
>>
>>30231453
>SERE
>simulating the torture and interrogation

hahahah oh wow
>>
>>30231453
from what i hear they give you a piece of "critical intel" and do
>>30231509
for a couple weeks

if you didnt give up the intel or cry home to mommy to get out of the school, youre golden. the rest is the RE part of it which is pretty common sense anyway
>>
I heard one thing they do in sere instructor school is put you in a barrel filled with water with just your mouth just above the water line for some time. Also you gotta chop up a goat tied to a tree for food.
>>
>>30231524
marching up and down again....
ughhh.
>>
>>30232813
>>30233145
>>30234472
>>30234546
This is where you have to refuse as a group and put that burden on them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.