[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeowner shot by police while OC on his own property
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17
File: IMG_20160610_134504.jpg (255 KB, 1440x1761) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_134504.jpg
255 KB, 1440x1761
They didn't even respond to the right address. :(
>>
>>30229528
The police will investigate themselves and clear themselves of any wrongdoing.
>>
happens all the time
>>
>>30229528
As shitty as it is for police to ask you to disarm yourself (especially if you haven't committed any wrong doing) why wouldn't you simply comply until it was all sorted out?
>Stand muh grund
>Shull not be infrunguhd
This is just as bad as the dindus who don't stop when they're told to stop in my opinion. What's the worse that would have happen to him? It would take at most 10 minutes to confirm it's the wrong address.
>inb4 DER GUN TEK UR GUNS
>>
>>30229561
I'm not saying the police aren't in the wrong, but the poor guy definitely didn't help his situation.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (358 KB, 865x1600) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
358 KB, 865x1600
Sucks to be him.
>>
>>30229543
Par for the course.
>>
If cops rolled up while I was OC on my land, I'm pretty sure my first reaction wouldn't be to comply. It would most likely be utter confusion as they all incoherently yelled at me before getting shot.
>>
>>30229611
Shouting different directions... one yelling for you to get on the ground, the other telling you to put your hands up, the third ordering you to turn around, etc. Cops have as much coordination as a toddler learning to walk.
>>
>>30229611
>>30229611

True that.

I'd like to see some body camera footage.
>>
File: A_ok.jpg (60 KB, 761x563) Image search: [Google]
A_ok.jpg
60 KB, 761x563
>>30229611
>If police came to my house my first instinct is to engage in a violent gunfight with them even when I have committed no crime.

Oh boy.
>>
Where's the Vietnam vet when you need him
>>
File: 1462342682995.jpg (23 KB, 604x366) Image search: [Google]
1462342682995.jpg
23 KB, 604x366
>>30229561
You know their are people who dress up as cops and try to raid homes to rob people right? If you have done nothing wrong and one night out of nowhere people start breaking into your house how do you know for sure that they will be law enforcement? How do you know that they won't just rob you but possibly want to hurt or even kill you if they think your a witness? I sure as hell won't take that chance. But to be honest if someone is ever in that situation like the one above then I think you are fucked period. Unless you are at some kind of standoff and you have time to call the cops and inform them of the situation. Then only maybe you have a chance. But this just show what kind of police state that we live in now. It's corrupt and shitty and when the "law" does something wrong (like shoots you in the neck and kills you because they raided the wrong house), al they have to do is say "i'm soowwyy", and give you some money. Plus the direction this country is in I wouldn't doubt the possibility of big brother banning guns one day.
>>
>>30229644
I meant that I would be the one shot. My first instinct was confusion, when I OC on my land I really don't think about carrying unless I see rooted up ground.
>>
File: tumblr_nq3ivlkjL51u3wk2uo1_1280.jpg (110 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq3ivlkjL51u3wk2uo1_1280.jpg
110 KB, 640x400
>>30229657

What would fronk do?
>>
>>30229631
You think a cop is gunna shoot you when you put your hands up? Move slowly and put em up regardless of what they say... you can literally stand there and wait for then to come knock you down if you don't know what else they're yelling.

Also, multiple people yelling at once is supposed to be confusing. It makes dindus less like to pull their problem solver when multiple people are screaming at them.
>>
File: 1459950506899.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459950506899.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>30229662

This happened in broad daylight, he was hard work or something when the cops iced him.
>>
>>30229690

Racism isn't appreciated on /k/. All combatants are the same here.

You should go back to /pol/ with that "dindu" nonsense.
>>
>>30229657
i can hear the screams already
>>
>>30229662
>2:04pm April 15, 2025 CNN News brief
>"Glorious eternal leader lord god Hillary has signed into effect the newest law in the 2nd grand safety book 3rd edition"
>"effective immediately as of 2pm today all privately owned firearms are now to be confiscated, for the safety of our protectors our friends in law enfocement"

$100 bet it'll happen.
>>
>>30229715
>3rd thread today ive seen this faggot with "gb2 /pol/"

you can fuck right off, mate
>>
>>30229715
You're doing this wrong.

You're supposed to not give a fuck unless somebody isn't talking about weapons, and then you're supposed to be angry that they're not talking about weapons.
>>
>>30229657

Punisher killing cops reference?
>>
>>30229690
If you are armed and refuse to disarm in a "timely" manner, I think its plausible a rookie in a pack of cops yelling at you would get scared and just start shooting.
>>
>>30229735

m8 you can post all the racist shit you want in /pol/.

You are in the wrong place m8
>>
>>30229743

Why wouldn't the rookie just double check the address he is at?
>>
>>30229743
>"timely" manner
Bang, Bang!
"Drop your weapon!"
>reality
>>
>>30229561
When someone is breaking in without notice, your general first response is "grab gun and fight". This isn't fairytail land, and the cops don't always announce they're the police, they just bust the fuck in. The stopping of no-knock raids on non-kidnapping/hostage situations would solve this problem in a day.
>>
>>30229715
>Racism
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
Please kill youself
>>
>>30229715
Fuck off with your safe space faggot
>>
>>30229662
I agree with you in regards to punishment for police regarding these situations, it is bullshit. Regarding trickery: There were three officers who pulled up in two police cars, that's a lot of money, time, and effort for some dudes looking to commit an average B&E on an average Joe. Like infamous bank robbers haven't even gone through those sorts of lengths. I know there's talk that one more 2A ruling will spark a civil war, and of course it's probably bullshit, but I wholeheartedly believe if wide-spread firearm bans were a thing in this country, a civil war of some form would occur. At the very least, Texas would GTFO. I agree with your opinions on the shittyness of our police state, but you do strike me as a tinfoil hat wearer.
>>
File: 1465513858642.png (12 KB, 150x222) Image search: [Google]
1465513858642.png
12 KB, 150x222
>>30229771

Your ignorance will lead to your downfall and demise.

No worries m8, I'll be over her enjoying a life without hangups based on skin color if you ever change your mind!
>>
>>30229766

Not to mention the fact the bad guys also sometimes say they are police, so just because someone is shouting police doesn't mean they are actually police.
>>
>>30229752
It doesn't matter.

I say this as somebody who is constantly posting gb2/pol/

You need to talk about weapons. That is the only obligation here.

You are not obligated to have any opinion whatsoever, just stick to the conversation.

Now go on and scurry away like a nigger at a child support hearing.
>>
>>30229763
A rookie wouldn't be the one to give the address in the first place. Detectives and Investigators will give SWAT the address and they go out.
>>
>>30229766
So true.
>but then what would SWAT teams made up of overweight beat cops do for fun?
>>
>>30229555
no, actually it doesnt, or it wouldnt make national news.

shit that happens "all the time" doesnt even make local news, thinhs only make national news when its extraordinary.

innocent homeowners getting killed because of police incompetence happens maybe once or twice a year, which is remarkable considering the astronomical numbers of the factors involved
>>
>>30229568
he does not need to help the situation, the cops need to stop breaking into peoples homes that have not broken the law and murdering them.
>>
>>30229543
No one will go to jail over it to be sure but the family will get a sweet, sweet payout.
>>
>>30229787
Meh is this bait is piss poor. At least the first one got me long enough to post.
>>
>>30229792

It wasn't a swat raid, this was a broad daylight 911 response and the man was shot tending his land while wearing a pistol.
>>
File: 1463534632945.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463534632945.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>30229787
>that image

it's the same nigger's poor attempt at trolling
>>
>>30229828
So why are you talking about a rookie and a wrong address
>>
>>30229662
>You know their are people who dress up as cops and try to raid homes to rob people right?

this is so rare as to situated somewhere between "shark attack" and "lightning strike"
>>
File: BVee1r5.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
BVee1r5.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>30229726
Not if you don't let it happen.
>>
EVERYONE RESPONDING NEEDS TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT

He was killed on his private property tending to land when he ignored police instructions while the Police were at the wrong place because they had the wrong 911 address
>>
>>30229845

If you call dispatch and say I'm at so and so address with a man with a gun in OC country they should reply:

Rookie officer 01 you are at the wrong address
>>
>>30229766
>This isn't fairytail land, and the cops don't always announce they're the police, they just bust the fuck in.

they have to get a real special warrant for this anon, because of situations just as descibed
>>
>>30229890
You clearly don't know anything about le or how dispatch works.
>>
>>30229806
So what, he's just supposed to dance around naked shaking his loaded AR screaming 'I AIN'T DUN NOTHIN U AIN'T TOUCHIN ME'

Look, I'm not a bootlicker but I have enough common sense not to get shot.
>>
>>30229868
>when he ignored police instructions

Christ people are stupid. If you have a bunch of jumpy cops yelling at you with their guns pointed, fucking do what they say.
You won't win in that situation, and even if they are violating your rights, live to fight tomorrow and sue their asses in court.
>>
File: My Parents Open Carry-Cover.jpg (192 KB, 849x1097) Image search: [Google]
My Parents Open Carry-Cover.jpg
192 KB, 849x1097
>>30229910
>I have enough common sense not to get shot
that's exactly what a bootlicker would say.
>>
File: patch.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
patch.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
One thing Americans have forgotten is that you are on your land. You are a free man.

Even if some one in full overt uniform shows up with a shiny badge and invades your property - you are absolutely lawful to end their invasion. That includes using deadly force.

We are not subjects to a crown.
>>
>>30229962
Wrong
>>
>>30229528
>be american
>get shot
wew lads, you burgers sure have it good over there with all that FREEDOM to get murdered everyday.
>>
>>30229806

No one has said that it's OK for police to kill innocent people, but mistakes happen. Mistakes will always happen.
>>
>>30229978
You are a prime example of an American conforming to an anti-Constitutionalist mindset
>>
>>30229978
Actually, he's right. If you are being wrongfully arrested, that's assault and battery on the cops part, and you have the right to defend yourself.
I'd assume same situation here. He did nothing wrong, and the cops have no right to be there. So legally, he had a right to defend himself, and the cops committed murder.
Just good luck in court. We know nothing will happen to those cops.
>>
>>30229699
>Someone had called 911 a little before midnight Tuesday to report hearing a woman yelling for help and gunshots, prompting the police response, the GBI has said. Authorities have not released the 911 call.

>midnight

its broad daylight at midnight in georgia?

learn to read the article, faggot
>>
>>30229956

I can't ever get over how:

1) That entire family looks inbred. Seriously, I get that the kid should look like mom and dad, but mom and dad should not look alike.

2) Mom and dad actually look like mom and mom's butch lesbian partner

3) The kid has red hair but mom and dad don't.
>>
>>30229611
This.
We were up north shooting once and had a few sheriffs roll in. (as it turned out there was originally one, but they called for backup due to all the shooting)
We put our guns against trees or whatever and did what they said. 10 mins or so of our time, no one shot, no hurt feelings.
Be smart about this guys.
>>
>>30229543
Don't forget, paid vacation for all those involved!
>>
>>30229986
freedom is inherently risky, it's not for everyone that's why you don't live here. making excuses about your fear of increased risk means you will never experience increased freedom either.
>>
>>30229956
see>>30230057
>>
>>30229986
How's it feel to not have any gun you want on your hip? Fag
>>
>>30230035

Completely wrong. You do not have a right to resist a wrongful arrest.

You DO have a right to resist an illegal order. You DO NOT have a right to resist a lawful order, or an order that a police officer believes to be lawful.

In this case, the police have probable cause because they're responding to a 911 call, and they're justified by exigent circumstances since 911 calls are always emergency calls. The fact that they have the wrong house doesn't mean that they're suddenly issuing illegal commands.

It does mean that they're negligent and criminally or civilly liable, but they're still issuing legal commands.

Wrongful arrest can be as simple a matter as mistaken identity. If they police get a call with a description, and you match that description, that gives them probable cause to haul your ass into jail and sort it out later. Sucks for you, but it's 100% a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and it's nobody's fault.
>>
>>30230127
>You do not have a right to resist a wrongful arrest.

The Supreme Court disagrees.
>>
>>30229956
So you would want to risk a fire fight with the police for what exactly? Principle?
You are on 4chan you Autist, which means you probably don't live in a war zone or an actual police state.
You have NOTHING to gain from initiating an unnecessary standoff with them in a first world country.
Don't be stupid. You can't collect internet points if you are dead from your own stupidity you fucking NEET
>>
>>30230127
Damn, kid. Someone brainwashed you good.
>>
>ITT A bunch of summerfags and tinfoil hat preppers justify killing police and think they wont spend life in prison/get killed themselves for something that could be averted with a 5 minute conversation cause dis 'Murica.
>>
>>30230153
Denying that the principle exists regardless of practice doesn't make them tinfoil hat preppers. Freedom to discuss those principles in the open, even if they aren't practiced, is a huge advantage in maintaining those principles and our liberty.
>>
This whole incident was bullshit. Cops think they're special snowflakes instead of regular government employees. They've been brainwashed into believing anyone with a gun is bad, and that's not the case.

Cops should fry for this, but they won't.
>>
>>30230057
This. My father was out shooting pistols in the backyard years ago when a trooper rolled up straight cross our lawn and around the house. He put down the pistol, backed away, and talked to the guy. Turns out one of our neighbors called 911 claiming someone was trying to shoot her with a machine gun. Trooper went over to the neighbor's and told her that if my father was trying to shoot her she'd be dead.
>>
>>30230189
Yeah, they show up oddly fast when someone mentions a machine gun.
For instance, when we wanted to report poachers it took 3 hours but when we brought a Mac 10 up (fully legal and registered btw) they showed up in 20 mins every time.
Coincidence? Not sure. But they were as cool as we were. Always loved the lawn chairs that were filled with guns (didn't want to put them on wet ground)
>>30230127
Christ dude. I can hear your angry fat rolls flapping from here. Do us all a favor and test this out.
>>
>>30230137
/thread

>inb4 Bu--bu--MUH liburties
>>
>>30230129
>>30230146

The courts have upheld that simple mistaken facts are generally not a good enough reason to try to flee or elude law enforcement.

There are 14 states that have laws that specifically recognize the right to resist an unlawful arrest, but only when:

1) The arresting officer is using more force than necessary to effect the arrest.

2) AND, the resistance is only to the extent required to protect the victim from great bodily injury or death.

And those are the most permissive states, in the other 36 states you'd have to make a generic argument on grounds of self-defense.

In other words, you're allowed to resist arrest when a cop is beating the shit out of you. Otherwise you have no right to resist, and any injury or death that comes from your resistance is your fault and not the officer's.
>>
>>30230248
This is exactly why we need states to update the definition of manslaughter to include executing a raid on someone who isn't holding any hostages or threatening to blow anything up.

If you don't want people dumping evidence don't arrest them at fucking home jesus christ.
>>
>>30229688
Refer to valley forge valley forge.

He uses tear gas and a baseball bat to take out an entire CQC team because he's so purehearted he can't even kill military being illegally used to capture him.
>>
>>30230137
Most of the people who end up shooting cops did not have any fucking choice in the matter.

They are just responding to someone smashing into their house in the middle of the night.

Fuck you bootlicker. Raiding for any reason other than rescuing hostages is murder.
>>
>>30229688

I never knew I wanted to see Frank as played by Beserk's Zodd, but now I do.
>>
>>30230292

but he resisted?
>>
>>30229910
If he thinks someone is breaking into his house, it's reasonable to respond with a weapon. Otherwise there is no point in Castle Doctrine or having a gun for defending your home.
>>
>>30230292

And you realize that he put some of the military members in the intensive care unit and they needed rehab, forced medical separation from their military careers.
>>
>>30229528
>muh 2nd amendment will protect me from da poliss
>>
>>30230323
The police resisted.
>>
>>30230333
Which is still ridiculously gentle considering the situation.

It is a fair criticism to say that at that point he might have accidentally killed them.
>>
>>30230337
You can either kill one or two or die without killing any of them.

They WILL kill you, sport.

Keeping your fingers crossed doesn't really work. Reality check, buddy.
>>
>>30230337
it will when the police are sleeping and unsuspecting, much like this man was
>>
>>30230189
>>30230057
Both of these examples are outdoors and in daylight.
>>
>>30230303
>Raiding for any reason other than rescuing hostages is murder.
What of you don't kill anybody during the raid?
>>
>>30230303
So you would rather roll the die and take the enhanced chance that you will fucking die and/or be in prison forever over the possibility of mild inconvenience?
You do realize the deck is completely stacked against you when you resist right?
Comply, and have your day in court later. Win after a year or two, or don't.
Or, challenge the police based off what you learned on Pol and be surprised when you get shot AND get no help from the courts.
You NEETS get worse with each passing thread.
>>
>>30230371
that should be a separate police specific crime.

>>30230365
Are you retarded.

Several people have shot raiding cops and lived.
>>
>>30230370
uhhh no. Actually it was around 11pm. We had the woods lit up with work lights.
We noticed they were there when they turned their lights on
>>
>>30230386
Several more have not.

In the end, its you versus 6 or so guys.

Fuck those odds.
>>
>>30230374
0/10

You're just trying to troll. Otherwise you would agknowledge that I never said I would resist arrest if I knew I was being arrested at the time and not just responding to someone busting open my door.

>le /kay/ so eezzeee to trull :DDD
>>
>>30229766
Agreed, no knock raids should be illegal.
>>
>>30229690
Do you not remember the guy that got shot outside of a gas station because all the cops we're yelling different shit at him?
>>
>>30230386
Don't get so defensive, porky. We're advocating the same things. I'm using an example of commonality not exception.
>>
>>30230392
Agreed, but it isn't inevitable like you said, you were in fact incorrect before.
>>
>>30230406
Yeah im sure it was that, he was not resisting at all, he was a good boy who didnt do nuffin.
>>
>>30229644
>actually can't read
>>
>>30230390
Still outdoors.
>>
>>30230408
You said they WILL kill him.

In all caps.

EXCUUUUUUSE me for assuming you meant that it was guaranteed.
>>
>>30230398
Troll? Christ dude, I am trying to keep a clearly autistic member of the gun community from making the rest of us look bad.
You are the reason why I sometimes support gun control. Retards like you ruin it for the rest of us.
You fuck up public land, ruin indoor ranges and fag up internet forums.
Get those bullshit 0/10 out of here. This isn't /b/. You must be 18 to post here
>>30230425
That is true, I only have one indoor experience with them. But that was an actual raid, so I don't think it counts here
>>
>be amerifat, get shot even when doing nothing wrong
kek and then you make fun of Yuros because ahmed or some shit. Your police kill more people than muzzies.
>>
>>30230409
This is my first post ITT.

What you are hoping for is the cops to fall back after taking a causality, which is against every single breach method ever.

Furthermore, you are hoping they all fall back, because all it takes is one OIF veteran (or someone with actual real life training vaildation) to keep pushing and thus push your shit in.

Those are shit odds man. Yeah, i get your point if you dont know they are cops you dont know..

But to knowingly go against a stack? Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.
>>
>>30230446
Discussion tactics against the leftists, what do you expect of me? Finite examples are all they comprehend.
>>
>>30229561
I saw a fucking post on Facebook about how "it's legal to resist an unlawful arrest even to point of lethal force"
Like holy fucking shit you're going to get someone killed posting shit like that.
How the fuck would you even know it's an unlawful arrest? Are you a god damned lawyer?
>>
>>30230146
So you think cops deserve to die because they were misinformed?

Do you really plan to draw and shoot if a police officer approaches you in broad daylight to arrest you based on information he has no reason to question?
>>
>>30230479
An unlawful arrest can legally be stopped using lethal force. Fuck dude, don't you even know your own laws?

I'm embarrassed to be counted among you as an American.
>>
>>30230482
Cops don't "deserve to die" but they will and can die for fucking up.

Don't invade an innocent man's house and you won't risk your life. Pretty simple.
>>
>>30230501
It can, but you better be sure its unlawful, and not
"Sovereign citizen": unlawlful, because you will sit your ass in jail for life if you are wrong.
>>
>>30230521
Finally figured it out. This is no Soverign Citizen, this is a Black Lives Matter shill.
Thats why he is so retarded.
Filter his posts everyone.
>>
>>30229752
How new are you, nigger?
>>
>>30230522
>you better be sure its unlawful
You are 100% correct. In my pre-law class that was highly emphasized.

But if you're right, you're right.
>>
>>30230501
That's not my issue.
My issue is that he's giving people the idea that if a cop's arresting them and they think that they didndu nuffin' that they can assult and possibly kill an officer.
His post didn't mention what constitutes an 'unlawful' arrest. It had no guideline or explanations. Just stating that it's legal to assult and a kill an officer.
>>
>>30230545
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but if more people began resisting arrest, arrests would become more thorough and scrutinized.

I do not advocate criminality. I am a proponent of law enforcement. I am also a free American.
>>
>>30230578
I agree with you there but I'm saying the post should have contained a definition of an unlawful arrest and couple examples.
The last thing you want is citizens killing cops quoting laws they've misused and misunderstood. That wouldn't help anyone.
>>
>>30230521
Nobody is talking about a no knock raid you idiot. This is about a broad daylight 911 response outside.

In this situation cops have full reason to expect you have committed a crime and you have no legitimate reason to do anything but try to explain the misconception and then failing that explain it at the station. If you know you did not do anything and they are not actively knocking your door down with ready weapons why would you fight back?
>>
>>30229962
Correct, you are the subject of your government and every single one of its minions.
>>
>>30230597
We are on the same page. Perhaps we approached the subject from opposite angles.

Best wishes.
>>
>>30230470
That assumes your up against an actual SWAT team and not beat cops playing dress up.

If you're in a big city, you'll be dealing with actual SWAT. If your in a medium sized or small town, you're likely up against regular cops in tacticool gear who will bail at the first sign of resistance.
>>
>>30230615
>why would you fight back?
I am having a difficult time believing you are an American.

If someone invades your property, you stop the invasion. What is bewildering about that?

If you're a criminal scum bag who just murdered 13 people and blew up an abortion clinic then perhaps you ought to consider surrendering.

Big fucking difference. Innocent people should NEVER stand down.
>>
>>30230526
>mad someone actually understands natural rights of self defense and defense of property
>even against the state and it's actors
>"Filter his posts everyone"
>of an anon
You have to go back.
>>
>>30230680
>Innocent
the problem is that innocence and guilt is always determined after the fact by 3rd parties.
>>
>>30229782
Not the one you were responding to, but I know a group of people that did that shit multiple times. They didn't have fake cop cars, but that's not always needed. They would hit drug dealers and take their shit, get high for awhile and then sell off the rest of the haul.
>>
File: sure is summer.jpg (45 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
sure is summer.jpg
45 KB, 620x670
>>30229752
>You are in the wrong place m8
>>
>>30229528
So according to the retards in this thread you should:
Negotiate every traffic ticket with guns drawn,
Draw your gun on every officer you see to prevent them from infringing upon your rights,
Shoot any officer that enters your house,
Willingly fight SWAT teams,
Spout bullshit on the internet on continue to weigh over 400 pounds.
Wew lads.
>>
>>30229923
People don't always react the same way as what someone probably should, this coupled with fact that households are historically recognized in holding importance for ones family and oneself. The norm of American society is that since the home and property tie very closely to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, you have to realize the surreal reality that socially, morally, historically and in many arguments legally, self defense against sudden assaults from assailants regardless of being a cop or not is justifiable in the U.S.
>>
>>30230680
Why can you not read? How is it an 'invasion' for a cop to approach you outside in broad daylight?

When you are innocent is exactly when you do stand down or are you such a piece of shit you would rather kill an innocent man for doing his job instead of just explaining there was a misunderstanding?

Do you think every instance of a misidentification or misunderstanding should end with people starting gunfights for no reason?
>>
>>30229528
1) Sucks that this happened. Should never have happened.
2) This shit, unfortunately, does happen. Addresses get dispatched wrong, radio equipment makes it hard to hear the correct address. In EMS I walk into the wrong house/apartment fairly often.
3) The guy should have complied. I understand the one-in-a-million chance that "The guy was just dressed as a cop trying to rob me" thing, but listen. If the guy had complied, the police could have resolved the issue almost instantly by going "Let me see your ID" and it would have been done in 10 minutes max, no shots fired.
4) ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. MISTAKES ARE MADE. Once again, dispatch is imperfect. Depending on the area you're in, your dispatcher might be county-based, have no clue what your town looks like, or the ability to tell if the address is even remotely correct. Calling 911 off your cell phone worsens this problem because there isn't an exact location.

Could this have been avoided? Abso-fucking-lutely
Are the Police in the wrong? I'll wait for the investigation report, but from right now, yes.
Could this guy have disarmed and complied for 10 minutes to resolve the "Wrong Address" issue? YES.

I will never understand /k/'s obsession with hating on Police.
>>
>>30230522
>jail

It would be prison, you dingus, and shut the fuck up with your advice dispensary if you are going to be this retarded.
>>
>>30230526
>Filter his posts everyone.
I think we all spotted the cultural relativist here.
>>
>>30230922
When you stand at the head of the dinner table, are you proud to be a fucking dolt? Do you get standing applause for ignorance?

Research Texas law, you half brained ninny.
>>
>>30231224
>>>30230922 (You)
>When you stand at the head of the dinner table, are you proud to be a fucking dolt? Do you get standing applause for ignorance?
>Research Texas law, you half brained ninny.
I've studied law in Texas, jail is under a year, you fucking mong.
>>
>>30230893
This is not a mistake, a mistake is accidentally sharting yourself. This is homicide.
>>
>>30229910
In all likelihood I'm sure the time that passed between "DROP THE WEAPON" and *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *THUD* wasn't even half a second.
>>
>>30229717
KEK
>>
>>30230470
>This is my first post ITT.
samefag
>>
>>30229986
T. the cuck
>>
File: 1465079954831.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
1465079954831.png
69 KB, 366x401
>>30229528
ARE YOU READY FOR A RAAAAAGEE THREAD?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/10/rapper-busted-after-video-shows-him-blasting-trump-while-brandishing-stolen-guns.html
>>
>>30232399

Good. One more nigger in jail where he belongs.
>>
>>30232419
>currently out on $23,000 bond

bravo American justice system
>>
>>30232399
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/10/rapper-busted-after-video-shows-him-blasting-trump-while-brandishing-stolen-guns.html
why would this enrage me? nigger goes to nigger college, best kind of social justice.
>>
>>30232430
The stolen guns.
>>
>>30231843

Its a branch term, you know like "clips" and "magazines"
>>
>>30229752
You do know this is 4Chan you homosexual faggot kike nigger
>>
>>30230052
>1) That entire family looks inbred. Seriously, I get that the kid should look like mom and dad, but mom and dad should not look alike.

They really don't though, it's just the eyes because the artist sucks.

>2) Mom and dad actually look like mom and mom's butch lesbian partner

Wut?

>3) The kid has red hair but mom and dad don't.

First off you don't know if the dad has red hair or not because it's short and she has a hat on. Facial hair isn't always the same color as the hair on your head f.a.m. SECONDLY it's completely possible for for two people who are carriers of the ginger genes to have an offspring with a ginger phenotype. Finally thats not even that red, it could be a weird blonde/red that they'll grow out of as they get older.
>>
>>30230398
>s-yum-mer
delicious.
>>
>>30230802
Correct.
Welcome to /k/ now get the fuck out.
>>
>>30230893
>/k/'s obsession with hating on Police
because I will chance my freedom for some shit stain with a badge paid to ruin lives.
>>
>>30229528
>The officers "gave verbal commands for Powell to drop his handgun which he did not comply with," GBI agent Scott Dutton said in a statement.

>But his wife, who was standing outside in the garage area, near her husband, never heard the officers say a word, Martin said.

typical lying pigs
>>
>>30229726
Not that far. But she will cozy up with Finestien and get some AWB bills submitted.
>>
>>30232695
>she has a hat on
>Wut?
>she has a hat on
>Wut?

and so on.
>>
File: 1457597554928.jpg (75 KB, 817x434) Image search: [Google]
1457597554928.jpg
75 KB, 817x434
>>30229543
>>
>>30232887
Don't you know? Assuming male pronouns is literally rape! Seriously though, you know exactly what I meant, you just don't want to address the rest of it because you got so btfo
>>
>>30230415
>Yeah im sure it was that, he was not resisting at all, he was a good boy who didnt do nuffin.
If he had done ANYTHING, the cops would be shouting about it. If they aren't, then he really did do nothing wrong.
>>
>>30229555
Yes it does, but there is no excuse for it. The police have GPS. There should be no possibility of getting the wrong address.
>>
>>30232887
She also has a mustache.
>>
File: 1464592154501.png (750 KB, 871x655) Image search: [Google]
1464592154501.png
750 KB, 871x655
>>30230458
Ah what a surprise, the bootlicker supports gun control. Classic gungrabber attitude "the plebs are too dumb to own guns, they're liable to hurt themselves. only people like me should be allowed to own guns".

The fact is if you're unlucky enough to have a wrong address no knock raid go down on your place, you're not going to be able to differentiate that from a home invasion in the heat of the moment.

I know you don't care but I guess I can chalk your critical thinking capabilities being impeded up to your addiction to huffing boot polish.
>>
>>30230465
>the police have never overstepped and killed someone where I'm from!

Go back to the cuck shed, atleast Americans have the ability to defend themselves from unprovoked violence.
>>
>>30232783
Lets not pretend either side is unbiased here. She gas a lot to gain by putting those officers in prison, both emotionally and economically.

Hopefully the cops were wearing body cams and we can watch this guy die and decide if it was from a combination of bad police work and his stupidity, or just bad police work.
>>
>>30235500
Listen buddy, I'm a different anon, and I'm not sure how your brain works; but your first reaction should almost never be to shoot, even if your home is being invaded by dindus. Your first reaction should be covering and trying to get information. By the time you're set to kill, you should have processed the uniforms and large group of assailants and come to the conclusion you will die if you point a gun at them.

Your choice what to do then on. Get a huge payout and a dumbass fired off of the police force, or a nice cell or coffin to hang out in.
>>
>>30230479

Someone did this. Cops charged him with murder. He won in court and was acquitted on all charges.

He got lucky, though. Don't count on yourself getting lucky.
>>
>>30232399
>picked up for threats against the president and possession of stolen guns
>bails out within hours.

Black privilege
>>
>>30229690
Wasn't last month a black guy shot by three cops because one shouted "keep your hands in the air!", the second cop yelled "don't move!" And the third cop commanded him to "get on the ground!"

And the old man started to drop to his knees to get on the ground and the cops mag dumped on him.
>>
>>30229848
Just last month 20/20 had a special about men knocking on doors pretending to be police detectives.

Mostly it was for fishing info for identity theft, but they had badges and duty belts.
>>
>>30229715
What is kebab?
>>
>>30229923
This, shoot first, ask questions later. As Taco said "when you need to shoot, shoot, don't talk"
>>
>>30230021
Courts rule that it's fine for cops to shoot innocent ppl all the time.
>>
>>30229910
This
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.