[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why in thousands of years a hundreds of hands lost have the Jedi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 470x470
Why in thousands of years a hundreds of hands lost have the Jedi never thought to use a hand guard?
>>
I think the beams dont have as much slide as steel does and just lock into each other static-like when the collide
>>
>>30229223
Because the Jedi insurance benefits don't kick in until you've lost a hand.
>>
>>30229237
*they
>>
>>30229237
This And also fantasy whatever, I'm sure there is a board for it.
>>
>>30229223
Because Star Wars is fake and this is a weapons board for autists with real weapons. Please go here for artists discussing fake weapons -----> /tv/ faggot.
>>
And can a handguard even stand up to a full force blow? I dont think so. Its just there to protect your hand from tangling with your foes blade and preventing it from sliding down and cutting you while blade locked

It also keeps your hand from slipping upwards towards the blade
>>
Everyone has blasters. I imagine they train to fight those. Who is going to fight another Jedi? Plus swoopy Spinny shit moves
>>
>>30229261
wew lad
>>
>>30229223
Don't you want a robotic arm?

Also, don't they have the technology to put a man's severed hand back or something? It's a pretty standard procedure nowadays
>>
>>30229281
Lightsabers cauterize wounds. Maybe it was so badly fused together that they could put it back on Lukes hand correctly
>>
>>30229296
couldn't
>>
File: 1449507695389.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449507695389.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>30229261
>Because Star Wars is fake

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30229223
Dude, they just wanted to make it look like a cross.

The whole movie was a whiney impotent [FUCKING WHITE MALE] using a symbol of Christianity to spread evil and attack the poor oppressed, formerly enslaved black man and his strong independent white gf. Han Solo, a symbol of masculinity, even dies right before your eyes. It's a true work of social justice art.
>>
Its a hand guard you need to guard your hand from, and it cant even catch the opponent's blade in a corner.

Although that one is just badly designed. If you had one that had, say, a couple metal arms that flipped out and sent the little blades into the big one, it would solve both those problems and it would still work because fantasy space magic.
>>
>>30229360
I hope Trump runs all (((those filmmakers))) out of the country at gunpoint.
>>
File: 1418352109386.gif (2 MB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
1418352109386.gif
2 MB, 255x216
>>30229360
>(((JJ Abrams)))
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.