[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WA general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 4hsa8DJ.jpg (2 MB, 3834x2637) Image search: [Google]
4hsa8DJ.jpg
2 MB, 3834x2637
Washington / cascadia thread

I'll open this up with urgent worries! Just heard on the radio news that WA politicians are going to try and most likely succeed in limiting ccw permits to copythe California where it will become may issue if you can prove you need a concealed weapon. Because you are being stalked or threatened. This is fucked and we need to fight now to prevent this!!
>>
When will these Soviet commies fuck off out of our country and leave us alone? I hope trumpet gets in office and creates a nation wide ccw system.

If we would've just nuked Russia like good Americans we wouldn't be dealing with communist brain washing today.
>>
>>30228433
>retardation: the post
>>
Good weather for a another protest in Olympia.
>>
I smell bullshit. Washington has one of the strongest constitutional amendments in the country for ccw and gun ownership.
>>
Any ranges in the Kitsap, Tacoma, Olympia area? I need a place to practice with my new lever gun.
>>
>>30232517
I hear there's a pretty nice range in silverdale
>>
File: CitationNeeded.jpg (89 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
CitationNeeded.jpg
89 KB, 600x387
>>30228262
>WA politicians are going to try and most likely succeed in limiting ccw permits
>>
I got pulled over for speeding in Burlington today and the officer asked if I had a CPL and that they were now required to ask. Has anyone heard anything about this? Could it have something to do with the Ninth Circuit decision on CC?
>>
>>30232517
Just go inna woods. All the ranges I've found suck
>>
File: muhmuhcascadia.png (961 KB, 959x880) Image search: [Google]
muhmuhcascadia.png
961 KB, 959x880
Be weak.

Be cowardly.

May Hillary bless your transgender bathroom.

Long live the tyranny.
>>
>>30228262
>most likely succeed in limiting ccw permits
no
>>
>>30233030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw
>>
>>30233071
lol by the time you finally turn 21 you won't be granted one
>>
>>30233020
You should've just asked the officer if that question is related to the recent 9th circus court ruling. Nigger.
>>
>>30233159
nothing will happen within six months, nothing will change the state from being shall issue and nothing will change the states constitution
>>
>>30233194
I hope you're right. Care to explain your position? Just curious.
>>
The court decision fairly simply stated that there is no right to concealed carry. If Hillary wins she'll appoint her supreme court nominee and that will be that.
The WA constitution states:
>The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.
Since it was ruled that you have no inherent right to concealed carry, it would not be impairing you in anyway to deny you the legal ability to do so.
I guarantee you people are working on legislation already, how seen we would see it brought to committee or vote I couldn't say.
If there is something in the constitution/RCW that prohibits this I am all ears.
>>
>>30233246
the thing about CA is they allow counties to have more restrictive laws compared to state laws, that is not allowed in WA.

>Local laws and ordinances that are inconsistent with, more restrictive than, or exceed the requirements of state law shall not be enacted and are preempted and repealed, regardless of the nature of the code, charter, or home rule status of such city, town, county, or municipality.
RCW 9.41.290

the group that pushed 594 said they arent going after this, they are more concerned about the "at risk" bullshit laws like CA enacted.

iirc everyone in the district except CA and HI are shall issue, so i dont see this changing anything outside of those two states.
>>
>>30233165
I didn't know about the ruling at the time
>>
>>30233315
the wording in RCW 9.41.070 makes it sound like taking away CC is denying ones right to bear arms
>>
>>30233405
exactly, you don't just stop existing as soon as you exit your fuckng house, although that would be ideal. Work sucks.
>>
>>30233709
like i already said, if counties could make more restrictive laws like in CA then sure this would be bad for us but we have a pretty solid state constitution so im not worried
>>
>>30233405
>taking away CC is denying ones right to bear arms

I don't see where taking away CC in WA State has any effect on open carry.

Anyway, the RCW still says 'shall issue', so even if the Ninth Circuit says that there is no requirement that states (like CA) issue, WA State has imposed the requirement on themselves.
>>
>>30234003
>I don't see where taking away CC in WA State has any effect on open carry.
im not talking about open carry?
>>
>>30228262
Traveling to WA for a week sometime in Aug-Oct with my girlfriend to visit her grandma in Spokane. What are some /k/ related things I can do without bringing my funs? (Just out of respect for gfs Nana)
>>
>>30234090
>What are some /k/ related things I can do without bringing my funs?
only in the spokane area or will you be traveling throughout the state?
>>
>>30233405
>>30234003
It does indeed but RCWs are amended as laws are made and there has been a court ruling that would allow it to be amended without legal controversy. Therein lies my concern. i-594 amended 9.41.113 at least, and made some clarifications in 9.41.040 regarding 82.08.0201 for example. It will probably be disheartening to see what Seattle and Olympia make of this.

>The chief of police of a municipality or the sheriff of a county shall within thirty days after the filing of an application of any person, issue a license to such person to carry a pistol concealed on his or her person within this state for five years from date of issue
Funny story, after applying for my license and not having received it within 60 days I called up LESA and was like hey what's going on. Turns out they chose to discard my self address envelope with address clearly printed in block lettering (you fill one out for yourself as part of the process). And the woman who addressed the new envelope put the address on it incorrectly causing it to return to sender, but they never bothered to open it or contact me despite the fact that the address on the license therein must be correct or it would not have passed. Luckily the woman I spoke to just happened to remember seeing my name on an envelope sitting on someone's desk that morning.
Bureaucracy.
>>
>>30234130
I think it's going to be around the Spokane area mostly. However, it will probably be closer to surrounding rural areas since we're all from TX and Nana owned land down here and wouldn't want to move into a city or super urban areas.

I already told my gf im breaking off to go fishing for a day at some point because I've never been that far north, but I don't want to miss out on anything the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
>>
>>30234328
why not go in to your local leo's office and fill it out?
>>
>>30234476
desu most of the good stuff is the cascades and west of em
>>
>>30234508
Ah shit. Looks like I'll have to just buy a pellet gun then give it to Nana once we leave. I'm sure there's some rabbits around she wouldn't mind blasting.
>>
>>30234483
Unincorporated Pierce County defaults there. I did try the closest city's police department, it's on my address address after all, but they won't do it if you're outside city limits.
>>
Hey thread, I'm a Washingtonian visiting my Oregon friend and I want to take him shooting tomorrow. We're in Eugene, and I've heard of Shotgun Creek, but I don't know where to shoot or even if there is a place to do so.
Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>30232517
Capitol forest
>>
>>30235836
Google the nearby national forests + target shooting. Usually those are good candidates.
>>
>>30235886
Well I wanted to know specifically about Shotgun Creek, because it's the best lead I have right now. Google has results but it's all forum posts from like, 2009.
>>
>>30236067
Don't stay in OR too long, the inept lazy homelessness is already rubbing off on you.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/Eugene/comments/2s1ay0/a_place_to_go_shooting/
>>
Anyone know whats up with FFL03s and 594? I'm thinking of getting one, but it seems to be a pretty gray area unless you're buying from an 01.
>>
>>30228262
>Oh no, I'm gonna have to start CCing unlicensed then.
Oh wait, I don't fucking care. It's concealed for a reason. In the rare event I do have to shoot someone, I'll fight the legal battle if it comes to that.
>Oops my shirt came untucked
Or
>I was OCing, prove I wasn't
>>
>>30236140
>reddit
I mean thanks
But come on now
>>
>>30236240
You've got the road, you've got satellite maps which you can skew and view for altitude plus another multitude of other possible shooting locations.
Do you want us to suck your dick for taking your faggo shooting?
Maybe you should have planned ahead?
Come on, how much more do you need handed to you?
>>
File: retards.jpg (71 KB, 1013x700) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
71 KB, 1013x700
>>30228262

You mean liberal paradise full of pussies?

Oh and over priced as fuck guns.

Seriously you faggots. this shit is normal to you fucking retarded fuds.

No wonder you have price gaugers. you are all so fucking stupid and non knowledgeable that you think a CMP garand is worth 2850 $
This place is so FUCKING gay. this fag coworker at my job was upset me and 2 non fags were talking about guns and how we love to shoot. and goe s"uhm is this really gonna be the main topic of the day" and when i told him "no its a conversation between us 3" the fag gets all mad and after a minute goes "well anon thanks for being so considerate"

THis fucking 40 year old virgin acts like the faggot kid i knew in middle school.

Seriously your state SUCKS!

i just need to wait untill august ends to have enough $$ to get my business in GA up and running.

Your state is GAYER than fucking san francisco. Ok don't give me this cascadia bullshit. or this "we are so pretty" Fucking montana and NORTH DAKOTA have better nature and BETTER wild life and fishing laws.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.