[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I worked for the US Military Who would believe they would love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Cancelled and replaced.jpg (111 KB, 1173x786) Image search: [Google]
Cancelled and replaced.jpg
111 KB, 1173x786
I worked for the US Military
Who would believe they would love me and leave and I will soon be replaced?
Once in a free nation. I was the toy for our boys, and thought they were happy 'til I heard them say,
"You're worthless."
>>
File: Melting gun.jpg (31 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Melting gun.jpg
31 KB, 600x338
>>30227090
>>
I'm sorry, but your a fat, old, heavy fuck with many better options available
>>
>>30227110
sounds like an ex-wife
>>
>>30227090
Don't worry about them, sweet. You were by my side in the worst times I ever had. You helped see me through, and now we share a home and a family.

Thank you.
>>
File: make america great again (7).jpg (147 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
make america great again (7).jpg
147 KB, 640x675
>>30227090
It is more of a "Your tour is over, head home, son." kind of deal, the contract is over, the dream still lives on.
>>
>>30227090
You did your time now like all good soldiers it's time to grow old and fat. Remember the good times and the bad. All the laughs and tears. You will never be replaced, at least not in my heart. You were the second handgun I've ever fired and the first I shot at something besides the air. You killed more dogs in Afghanistan than the ATF in Texas. You were not perfect but you did your job and you did it well. Sleep easy and dream of CLP and 9mm.
>>
>>30227110
thats what tomorrows kids will say about you soon enough.
>>
>>30229413
>You killed more dogs in Afghanistan than the ATF in Texas
kek
>>
Every US civilian needs one and 4 mags. Lets take this bitch back and EXECUTE a plan to make this country great again.
>>
>>30229581
Oh hey there, FBI
>>
>>30229618
Please, I wish. I would show some of those fancy fucks how to get shit done. But alas, I am just a poor cowboy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.