[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7 lost aircraft in 3 weeks. Just what in the living fuck is happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: CkbgWZ7UYAAcfQL.jpg-large.jpg (95 KB, 1903x628) Image search: [Google]
CkbgWZ7UYAAcfQL.jpg-large.jpg
95 KB, 1903x628
7 lost aircraft in 3 weeks. Just what in the living fuck is happening to US Air Force
>>
Old planes eventually break anon
>>
>>30226810
Obama's fault obviously.
>>
>>30226814
Yup, that's what you get when you have a muslim president like Barack HUSSEIN Obama
>>
>>30226810
aging frames tend to age more, especially on a shrinking budget
>>
>>30226810
USAF running out of spare parts because of the F-35

Trump will make america great again
>>
Muh airforce stronk!
>>
>>30226810
4 of those aircraft were lost to mid air collisions, the two most recent F-16s and the Superbugs. The others were most likely due to mechanical failure or pilot error. Considering the experience of the pilots and circumstances of the crashes, mechanical failure is more likely. In the case of the B-52 and blue angels F/A-18, they are really fucking old and this isn't unexpected. The Thunderbird F-16 was made in I think the 90's. Probably an engine failure.
>>
>>30226810
Only two of these are even from USAF. Then there's the USN and the ANG.

I don't think people realize just how many different "air forces" we have.
>>
>>30226831
4 / 7 were mid air collisions, which is either pilot or doctrine error, and running out of parts for a plane from the 50s is pretty natural.
>>
why would a national guard need its own air force?
>>
How old are those airframes?
>>
>>30226845
>what is army aviation
>what is the air national guard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_National_Guard
>>
>>30226810
how cute, they're trying to be marines!
>>
>>30226845
So Dubya can pretend to be a hotshot pilot yet avoid shipping out to 'nam
>>
>>30226810
we have so many plane and pilots have nothing to bomb so they play chicken.
>>
budget cuts
>>
>>30226810
>Just what in the living fuck is happening to US Air Force

It looks like all your shitposting has finally caught up with them. If you're not careful there won't be anything left of the USAF by next week. Please don't post any more mean comments on the internet anon, you're killing us.
>>
>>30226845

only a european could be this stupid.
>>
File: 160609091335313172.jpg (76 KB, 900x691) Image search: [Google]
160609091335313172.jpg
76 KB, 900x691
Lost aircrafts in just 3 weeks
>>
>>30226821
on this board it's hard to tell if this is sarcasm. It would be highly appropriate and funny, but I doubt it's not genuine given the shit Americans believe
>>
When you want to accomplish the same amount of stuff with less people and even less money, things like this happen.
>>
American pilots are too heavy to fly.

/thread
>>
>>30227034
> I'm not an American
GTFO
T
F
O
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.