[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Po litics-And-Diplomacy/Tro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: uRlxK2cqo2s.jpg (243 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
uRlxK2cqo2s.jpg
243 KB, 1632x1224
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Troops-can-see-through-armored-vehicles-with-Israeli-firms-new-helmet-456258?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Armata was a mistake
>>
>>30226651
so the weapons systems follow her head movement?
clearly a good idea
>>
>>30226651
That looks like a prototype armored car from the 1930s.
>>
>>30226728
that's clearly a BA-10 armored car
>>
Huh, looks pretty.
Would be cool to place a screen for troops in apc's so that they can see what ever the commander is seeing to improve situational awareness.
Hell, I can see even great potential for civilian market; no more dead spots when driving.
>>
>>30227216
*pretty cool
>>
>>30226742

>that's clearly a BA-10 armored car
>clearly a BA-10
>BA-10

cylindrical tower motherfucker, can you see it?
this is fucking BA-3, and not a very good reconstruction
>>
>>30226742
>>30227244
Have any of you numbnuts even looked at the sign saying "BA-3M"?
>>
>>30227216
>Hell, I can see even great potential for civilian market; no more dead spots when driving.

personally, I don't want to wear some gay shit on my head just so I can drive to the grocery store.
>>
>>30227302
*Potential.
One day, perhaps it'll be as slim as reading glasses. Maybe it will be a flexible screen on the side. Maybe it'll be screened on smart glass windshield.
Just think of the possibilities. Wouldn't YOU want to protect your property by seeing people getting on your lawn and blasting them through the wall cause that's no longer an obstacle to you? A robber get's into your house in middle of the night? Grab your fun, wear your IronVision™ glasses and demonstrate him the castle law by shooting him from the floor above- without even getting out of bed.
>>
>>30227335
Ehh, let's start with having it on Tanks and APC's and than we'll see, Clitus.
>>
>>30228746
Agh, your lack of future vision (I need to fill a trade mark for that asap) frustrates me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.