[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /k/ we have an emergency. Im 23, and want to join the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Alright /k/ we have an emergency. Im 23, and want to join the muhreens. I met a recruiter, and on my day off I went and met up with him and his poolees, a bunch of high school kids joining. I out did about half of them physically, and the recruiters were impressed by that as well as my 90 asvab. Here's the problem, they said I'd be medically disqualified due to a varicose vein in my left testicle, they then told me to lie on the paperwork.

My vein is very noticeable, if I lie I'm sure it will get found at meps and am worried. Wtf do I do.
>>
>>30221304
If you really want to do this, the best bet is to play dumb. If the doc at MEPS asks you, you don't know, but if he looks and you and finds it, then you know, and you can try to get it wavered.

Otherwise, I'd just start trying to get it wavered now. With something like that it isn't a big deal, but if you hide the fact that you had surgeries, big injuries, etc and lie about it, and you're caught later, you can get hemmed up in some bullshit especially if you put in for a security clearance.
>>
Die
>>
>>30221304
>varicose vein in my left testicle

what? pics? I've never checked my own balls, is this a thing?
>>
>>30221360
Its a swollen testicle
>>
>>30221360
>>30221366
Sorry I meant a swollen vein that feeds your testicle, the vas deferens is swollen.
>>
>>30221304
Try to get some doctor's notes saying it won't affect you.

I got turned down for scoliosis, but I have basically two 30 degree curves in my back that cancel each other out and their cutoff was around 12 iirc. I got a few doctors notes and it at least made them look at me seriously for a little bit rather than just kick me out of the recruiting station the second I told them.
>>
>>30221412
Ok, recruiter said that is a last resort
>>
I don't know man, I couldn't get in because of my narrow urethra.
>>
>>30223678
Just get it preemptively, assuming your doc will do it.

After the fact I could tell my doctor was just doing it because he saw how bad I wanted it, he knew they were going to turn me down, but at least it kept me from getting thrown out the second I told them.
>>
>>30223755
So did you make it in?
>>
>>30224072
>I got turned down for scoliosis

No.

But my issue could potentially actually cause an issue when carrying a lot of weight around all day (although to date I've had no real issues other than having to crack my back a few times a day to be comfortable). Having a swollen dickpipe probably doesn't hurt anything unless it's liable to explode and cause you to bleed out randomly.
>>
>>30221378
>>30221360
>>30221366

It's called a varicocele, its basically the enlargement of veins taking blood from the testes. Harmless apart from the extra blood around the testes can raise the temperature slightly which can affect sperm and testosterone production.

pre ugly tho its like maggots in your ball sack (unless you're into that)
>>
>>30224097
My balls are fine and I do manual skills labor as a job. That's why I'm so dumbfounded that they said I would be DQ'd.
>>
>>30221304
I got turned down for a TEF I had as a newborn. No complications my entire life, but I have two big scars on my chest. Now I work at a liquor store and going to state.
Good luck.
>>
>>30221304
Anon, just don't mention it and nobody is going to pay enough attention to your balls to care.
>>
>>30224112
Then like I said go get a doc's note, or multiple if you can, saying it won't affect you at all and give it a try. Hopefully you get in. I'm going to be salty the rest of my life over it, but there's nothing I can do about it besides funnel my money into funs and shoot the pain away.
>>
>>30224163
Fug

>>30224160
My left testicle has done a 180... I'm so sad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.